shape
carat
color
clarity

So I know he went to the jeweler yesterday...I saw the bag...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Shiny42805

Shiny_Rock
AND I WANNA KNOW WHATS IN IT!!!
31.gif

I am not a girl for surprises hahahaha
It''s a ring box...which couldn''t really rule out earrings...but it definitely rules out necklace or bracelet...

lol - I''m such a snoop!!

Anyone else???

9.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
How exciting!!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m a terrible snoop too. How fun for you!!!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m a huge snoop too! But I hate to be surprised! My DH leaves lists around all the time, I get most of my info from those! I recently found one of his Christmas shopping lists and "platinum earrings" was on it! Hmmm, who could those be for?
face23.gif
I had already given him the suggestion when he asked what I wanted, so I don''t really consider it "snooping." Hee hee.

I bet you''re right about the box containing either earrings or a ring! Course you never know, if he''s the crafty type he might''ve stuck a bracelet/pendant in there just so you wouldn''t catch on! Ew, I am a big meanie, that is not what you wanted to hear! Sorry
face24.gif
!

When we got engaged, it was supposed to be a total surprise, but while I was in the shower before we went out that night, I heard him outside on our balcony telling someone, "yup, this is the night!" I still had to practice my "game face" in case I had just been wishfully thinking and heard him wrong!

When I was little, my mother took back a couple of presents I had been dying for because she caught me poking around in her "gift closet." Taught me a lesson with her, but hasn''t stopped me from casually observing things like receipts left in pockets while doing laundry, etc!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results