shape
carat
color
clarity

So I *Had* to Upgrade my Studs. BGD 1.00CTW H SI1

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
DS Thank you! I do feel I found my sweet spot for studs! I'm very happy with these. I take all of my pics with my Samsung Galaxy, some turn out crisp, others blurry. I did use the mirror trick :))

Jax Thank you! If I remember correctly you're rocking some beautiful studs yourself :sun:

Monny The get togethers are very fun! I've made some great connections with wonderful people. If you have the opportunity to meet any PSers in the future I highly recommend you attend. The only downside is after seeing their goodies you might want to spend more money :Up_to_something:

Smith1942 I'm all about a great value for my money. Nearly everything I own was hunted down by me and wasn't full retail price. My ering stone is a K and cost about the same as these studs. For me it was the perfect choice and I don't regret. I went on Blue Nile just now to price check, since that is the theme of this website :))
I looked studs with the exact specs as what I purchased. Their price for 1.08ctw H SI1 Signature Ideal diamonds is $3357 and the comparable settings are $160. So the earrings would have been $3517 from Blue Nile. I paid under $3000 with the Mother Day discount and not counting my trade in. Even their non sale price was less slightly less for the diamonds alone.
These will be my forever studs so I wanted specific criteria which they met. The customer service was outstanding as well. :))

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
Very cool price, Woofmama! I was just directing my comments at Monny who was interested in BGD because we all talk about it - we are very BGD/WF-centric on here and I wanted to redress that balance a bit! ETA: BN's pricing is really up and down, actually - you can sometimes pay hundreds less for a stone with a particular set of specs than an almost identical stone sitting right next to it in the inventory. I spoke to BN about this and they said it's because their stones come from so many different vendors, pulled together in one massive inventory (being a drop-shipper) that it just depends on which vendor the stone comes from and when it was priced. I had fun watching their inventory for a deal, but it was a pain when I wanted pics and they didn't have any. I just wanted Monny to know all the options, but since she's in Oz, it might all be more expensive anyway! In this case, she could also look at IDJ Jewelry, since they also tend to be inexpensive compared to other vendors. But I'm not sure if that holds true when getting a Signature-level cut.

In general, I always enjoy the jewellery more if I feel I paid a fair price, because even though I value bling, I don't like to overpay. Sounds as if you're the same!

Wear them in good health! Now....jackets? :naughty:

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
woofmama|1369368838|3452893 said:
Stargurl78 I read your upgrade thread a million times over the last couple of months. You inspired me!

Well I'm glad I helped to inspire this lovely purchase! :appl: They look beautiful and are a perfect size on your ears.

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congrats on the new studs! I think the size is just perfect.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
They are lovely Woofmama! and a great size. I'm expecting my own BGD studs any day now....very excited after seeing earshots of your .50 each, mine are a smidge smaller at around .43 each.

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
yes it is an aweful disease I myself have been there three times and I think my DH never wants to hear about my ears ever again.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
They look GREAT in your ear - what a perfect size on you!!! I love them - so glad you did this upgrade :love:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Smith1942|1369407255|3453076 said:
Very cool price, Woofmama! I was just directing my comments at Monny who was interested in BGD because we all talk about it - we are very BGD/WF-centric on here and I wanted to redress that balance a bit! ETA: BN's pricing is really up and down, actually - you can sometimes pay hundreds less for a stone with a particular set of specs than an almost identical stone sitting right next to it in the inventory. I spoke to BN about this and they said it's because their stones come from so many different vendors, pulled together in one massive inventory (being a drop-shipper) that it just depends on which vendor the stone comes from and when it was priced. I had fun watching their inventory for a deal, but it was a pain when I wanted pics and they didn't have any. I just wanted Monny to know all the options, but since she's in Oz, it might all be more expensive anyway! In this case, she could also look at IDJ Jewelry, since they also tend to be inexpensive compared to other vendors. But I'm not sure if that holds true when getting a Signature-level cut.

In general, I always enjoy the jewellery more if I feel I paid a fair price, because even though I value bling, I don't like to overpay. Sounds as if you're the same!

Wear them in good health! Now....jackets? :naughty:

:)) You brought up some very good points and I wanted to make sure I didn't overpay. I'm actually glad I did a comp to BN. Now I know that although I didn't price shop I got a fabulous pair of studs at an extremely fair price :)) Now I'm even happier!!!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Alene! I'm very pleased with the size. I don't think I would be comfortable going any larger. They take up plenty of earlobe real estate.

Stargurl those jackets are calling my name! Love that you upgraded to fit the studs with the jackets better. I tried on Enerchis jackets with my .30ea studs and there was an obvious airline. That's when I became afflicted with SSS. Now the jackets would be amazing! I don't know if I could handle all of that bling at once :cheeky: Perhaps for Christmas...

jaysonmom you will be thrilled I'm sure!!!! I went from .30 each to .50 each, and I'm sure I would have been happy with .43each. I originally inquired about that size which I loved on Enerchis ear at our GTG. If I didn't have my trade-ins I would have gone with that size....but since I had a nice credit for my trade I decided to go for what I plan on as my final stud upgrade.
Can't wait to see yours!!!

heiddl Ha my DH wasn't ummmm consulted on these. I imagine he may notice, but probably won't. Shhhhhhh ;))

Enerchi I could not resist. But you already know that :naughty: Thank you for thinking they're perfect for me, I'm very glad I did it too!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Was able to get a couple of good pics out in the car yesterday. We have gloomy overcast weather here so not the best for diamond pics but they show size well.

I love these diamonds :love:

bgd_11.jpg

bgd_12.jpg

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Woofmama,beautiful pair :!: :appl:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Thanks DF!!! I know how carefully you choose your diamonds and I appreciate the compliment very much :))
To say I'm thrilled with these is an understatement. The diamonds are amazing!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results