shape
carat
color
clarity

So grateful to Victor Canera and Jeff White for my new sapphire resets!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg! The deep cobalt blue color of your sapphires is unbelievably breathtaking!! Both of the resets really showcase each stone beautifully. Love the sentiment as well. My DH birthstone is aquamarine. I WISH it was sapphire!! Lol

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’ve been popping in and out of this thread to admire. Love this ring so much.

Beautiful, just beautiful! :love:

Those are really beautiful! The blue hues are absolutely breathtaking!

Thank you so much, @winnietucker, @GeorgieQ, and @LinSF! The combination of Jeff's eye for sapphires and Victor's incredible artistry and the talent that they brought together in these pieces makes my heart skip a beat, and it means a lot to have you all sharing my joy!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Returning to your thread, hoping for more pics. You have added to much richness and depth with your resets. Victor’s setting are more distinctive now and the sapphires are so rich and glowy. As your original rings were already gorgeous, I admire your vision and that you dared to go for it! And the results are beyond amazing.

Beautiful rings! I’d love to see pictures of them in all sorts of different lighting!

Omg! The deep cobalt blue color of your sapphires is unbelievably breathtaking!! Both of the resets really showcase each stone beautifully. Love the sentiment as well. My DH birthstone is aquamarine. I WISH it was sapphire!! Lol

Aww, @Acinom, @distracts, and @ZestfullyBling, you all are too kind! I took a few indoor shots this morning in hopes of showing the nuances of the sapphire colors more clearly. Both of these stones are so vibrant! The significance of my husband's birthstone never occurred to me when we met 20+ years ago, but I have to admit that I enjoy having an extra excuse to love sapphires! :love:

IMG_4145.JPG IMG_4142 (cropped).jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results