shape
carat
color
clarity

Excited to introduce my European three-stone from Victor Canera!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Back again to share another one of Victor’s unspeakably beautiful creations! I am ridiculously long overdue in posting about this piece, and I have been chomping at the bit to share it with you all! As many of you know, I am a huge admirer of Victor’s work, and this particular piece is one of my favorites! Over the years I have come to the resounding conclusion that you simply cannot have too many of Victor’s masterpieces, and in my case, you apparently can’t have too many of Victor’s trilogy rings! But in terms of my SMTB posts, I honestly think I have saved possibly the best of my trilogy rings for last!

This piece features a 2ct E VS1 CER which I truly adore. This stone originally served as the centerpiece in Victor’s vintage sun-star halo design, which is just breathtaking. However, over the last year or two I had the epiphany that resetting that piece with a contrasting sapphire center stone would allow me to appreciate each intricate detail in Victor’s amazing halo all the more, so that ring now features a beautiful sapphire center stone! And pursuing that reset freed up the 2ct CER to serve as the perfect center stone for a vintage round trilogy, a project for which I have been yearning for several years!

I eagerly shared my three-stone idea with Victor, admitting that I was not sure which way to go with the ring design. Victor graciously offered to create a trilogy version of his gorgeous Paula design. I loved that idea I was completely content to let his artistic talent run free! So Victor deserves full credit for every single design element in this piece, and I have to say that he knocked it out of the park, as every aspect of this ring is gorgeous beyond words! :twirl:

I could go on for days about Victor’s brilliant artistry as it is utterly incredible, and when I saw this ring in person my jaw literally dropped, although truth be told, that happens pretty much every time I see one of Victor’s creations! There is just something about this trilogy and each exquisite, painstakingly perfect detail that just takes my breath away… from the stunningly sculpted baskets to the graceful profile and the delicate milgrain… and I LOVE the double claw prongs on each stone! :love: I have dreamed of having an OEC trilogy for what feels like ages, and this one is everything I wanted it to be and more. Victor’s pieces just have an unspeakable, ethereal beauty about them, and it seems like everything he touches is destined to become a work of art!

Before I forget, here are the stats: The center stone is a 2.01ct E VS1 Canera European round (8mm) and .93 and .94ct E VS1 side stones (~6.1mm), so this represents roughly a 76% ratio (finger size 5.75). I originally used my CER studs as side stones (each of which is 1.1ct, 6.5mm, so a 81% ratio) but the overall width was a touch too much on my hand, so the side stones are studs once again, and in terms of achieving the proportion that I wanted, these .9ct sides were just the ticket! And as a side note, Victor was an absolute saint, and he was so gracious in making the “musical chairs” swapping of side stones a reality! And as always, working with Victor was such a delight, and the customer service from Nicholas was equally impeccable!

Okay, on to photos! Photos fail to completely capture the mystique of this ring, but I tried in earnest to capture its magical qualities nonetheless!

IMG_2771.JPG IMG_2782.JPG

IMG_2778.JPG IMG_2930.JPG

IMG_2773.JPG d​

Attachments

• IMG_2908.JPG
    IMG_2908.JPG
    156.8 KB · Views: 244

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You and Victor are the dynamic duo! Each creation is more exquisite than the last! You summed it up beautifully in your story, this is a breathtaking masterpiece!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh my!! That is stunning!!

MiniMinerva

Shiny_Rock
Just breathtaking…a work of art from every angle! Hope it brings you so much joy every time you catch a glimpse of these balls of fire!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Soooooo gorgeous. Love those pastels!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well that’s just gorgeous!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Spectacular!!! :love::love::love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wait, we need to see the sapphire in the other setting, too!!! Actually, we need to see a collection shot! I feel like I've lost track of what you have now!

This is just beautiful...3 CERs + Victor = a dream three stone ring! :kiss2:

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s amazing!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Um, so that’s half the photos, where are the pics of the reset sapphire?? :bigsmile:

Design is so personal. We all respond so differently to the smallest nuances… It’s kind of magical to find a jeweller whose choices for you really suit your particular tastes ❤️ You have clearly found your magic relationship with Victor - congratulations!!

Your happiness is totally infectious ::) And I think we need a family shot of all your Victors!! :bigsmile:

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wait, we need to see the sapphire in the other setting, too!!! Actually, we need to see a collection shot! I feel like I've lost track of what you have now!

This is just beautiful...3 CERs + Victor = a dream three stone ring! :kiss2:

Um, so that’s half the photos, where are the pics of the reset sapphire?? :bigsmile:

Design is so personal. We all respond so differently to the smallest nuances… It’s kind of magical to find a jeweller whose choices for you really suit your particular tastes ❤️ You have clearly found your magic relationship with Victor - congratulations!!

Your happiness is totally infectious ::) And I think we need a family shot of all your Victors!! :bigsmile:

Aww; thank you so much, @diamondseeker2006 and @yssie! It truly is a joy to work with Victor, and his immense talent takes my ideas to a whole new level! Our projects have a certain synergy, although the vast majority of the design credits go exclusively to him. I am so grateful to have Victor's exquisite artistry in my life!

Also, here is a link to the sapphire reset(s) that I posted a while back (I meant to include that link in my original post and I will see if I can get it added in!). I had fully intended to post this piece shortly thereafter... the pandemic has made the last year or two a time warp of sorts! I will try to work on a family shot soon, too!

https://www.pricescope.com/communit...r-my-new-sapphire-resets.266235/#post-4969332

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous ring! I love everything about it!

You and Victor are the dynamic duo! Each creation is more exquisite than the last! You summed it up beautifully in your story, this is a breathtaking masterpiece!

Oh my!! That is stunning!!

Aww, thank you so much, @Ally T, @Bonfire, and @yennyfire! I have wanted a vintage-inspired three-stone for what feels like forever, and there is something about the combination of Victor's craftsmanship and the scintillation pattern of these vintage-cut stones that just speaks to me. I truly love this piece!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Just breathtaking…a work of art from every angle! Hope it brings you so much joy every time you catch a glimpse of these balls of fire!

Soooooo gorgeous. Love those pastels!

I truly appreciate your kind words, @MiniMinerva, @Mreader, and @jaysonsmom! And I really do love the pastels that these disco balls cast... they truly have a magical spark about them! I am grateful to have learned so much about vintage cuts from so many members of the PS community! Thank you all so much!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning ring with three gorgeous diamonds!!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
THAT is one of the most beautiful side profiles I have ever, ever seen!!! WOW!! And the stones....well, there are no words other than FIRE FIRE FIRE!!!! The proportions, the dainty prong tips, the impossibly delicate milgrain, the swoopy prongs. I could go on and on! :kiss2:

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
I love how compact it is while still having pretty details.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
:love: Fantabulous!! The basket patterns, the mounting! The STOOoooOONES. simpsons-dreamy.gif

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!! Did I say gorgeous?

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
That profile!!! :kiss2: Congrats on a beautiful creation!

margauxmines

Shiny_Rock
THUD!!!!!! :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

What a beauty!!! I could stare at that allllll day long... how do you get any work done?! :lol-2:

SapphireBomb

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Back again to share another one of Victor’s unspeakably beautiful creations! I am ridiculously long overdue in posting about this piece, and I have been chomping at the bit to share it with you all! As many of you know, I am a huge admirer of Victor’s work, and this particular piece is one of my favorites! Over the years I have come to the resounding conclusion that you simply cannot have too many of Victor’s masterpieces, and in my case, you apparently can’t have too many of Victor’s trilogy rings! But in terms of my SMTB posts, I honestly think I have saved possibly the best of my trilogy rings for last!

This piece features a 2ct E VS1 CER which I truly adore. This stone originally served as the centerpiece in Victor’s vintage sun-star halo design, which is just breathtaking. However, over the last year or two I had the epiphany that resetting that piece with a contrasting sapphire center stone would allow me to appreciate each intricate detail in Victor’s amazing halo all the more, so that ring now features a beautiful sapphire center stone! And pursuing that reset freed up the 2ct CER to serve as the perfect center stone for a vintage round trilogy, a project for which I have been yearning for several years!

I eagerly shared my three-stone idea with Victor, admitting that I was not sure which way to go with the ring design. Victor graciously offered to create a trilogy version of his gorgeous Paula design. I loved that idea I was completely content to let his artistic talent run free! So Victor deserves full credit for every single design element in this piece, and I have to say that he knocked it out of the park, as every aspect of this ring is gorgeous beyond words! :twirl:

I could go on for days about Victor’s brilliant artistry as it is utterly incredible, and when I saw this ring in person my jaw literally dropped, although truth be told, that happens pretty much every time I see one of Victor’s creations! There is just something about this trilogy and each exquisite, painstakingly perfect detail that just takes my breath away… from the stunningly sculpted baskets to the graceful profile and the delicate milgrain… and I LOVE the double claw prongs on each stone! :love: I have dreamed of having an OEC trilogy for what feels like ages, and this one is everything I wanted it to be and more. Victor’s pieces just have an unspeakable, ethereal beauty about them, and it seems like everything he touches is destined to become a work of art!

Before I forget, here are the stats: The center stone is a 2.01ct E VS1 Canera European round (8mm) and .93 and .94ct E VS1 side stones (~6.1mm), so this represents roughly a 76% ratio (finger size 5.75). I originally used my CER studs as side stones (each of which is 1.1ct, 6.5mm, so a 81% ratio) but the overall width was a touch too much on my hand, so the side stones are studs once again, and in terms of achieving the proportion that I wanted, these .9ct sides were just the ticket! And as a side note, Victor was an absolute saint, and he was so gracious in making the “musical chairs” swapping of side stones a reality! And as always, working with Victor was such a delight, and the customer service from Nicholas was equally impeccable!

Okay, on to photos! Photos fail to completely capture the mystique of this ring, but I tried in earnest to capture its magical qualities nonetheless!

IMG_2771.JPG IMG_2782.JPG

IMG_2778.JPG IMG_2930.JPG

IMG_2773.JPG d​

Absolutely most magnificent ring on PS!
Thank you for sharing and enjoy in the best of health!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just gorgeous!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning times three @carbonfan. ♥️
And it looks amazbling on you.
Wear in good health and blingy joy!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous, gorgeous profile! The whole ring is beautiful - but that profile...!!

:lickout::lickout::lickout::lickout::lickout::lickout::lickout::lickout::lickout::lickout::lickout::lickout::lickout:

Congratulations, @Cerulean!

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So stunning! Wow!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Stunning ring with three gorgeous diamonds!!

THAT is one of the most beautiful side profiles I have ever, ever seen!!! WOW!! And the stones....well, there are no words other than FIRE FIRE FIRE!!!! The proportions, the dainty prong tips, the impossibly delicate milgrain, the swoopy prongs. I could go on and on! :kiss2:

Thank you so much, @MissGotRocks and @KristyDarling! I have truly been inspired by both of your stunning three stones over the years! And yes, those impossibly perfect details and the profile view make it really special. Thank you both for your kind words!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results