shape
carat
color
clarity

Excited to introduce my European three-stone from Victor Canera!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love how compact it is while still having pretty details.

:love: Fantabulous!! The basket patterns, the mounting! The STOOoooOONES. simpsons-dreamy.gif

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!! Did I say gorgeous?

Just gorgeous!

Thank you for your kind words, @oncrutchesrightnow, @ItsMainelyYou, @Diamond Girl 21, and @cushioncutnut! The European rounds have a charm all their own, and Victor's craftsmanship with the setting truly is everything. Thank you for sharing my excitement!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
THUD!!!!!! :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

What a beauty!!! I could stare at that allllll day long... how do you get any work done?! :lol-2:

Absolutely most magnificent ring on PS!
Thank you for sharing and enjoy in the best of health!

So stunning! Wow!

Oh my gosh, thank you @margauxmines, @SapphireBomb, and @HS4S_2... you all are too kind. I wanted to create a timeless and classic treasure, and Victor certainly helped me achieve exactly that! The pastel flashes truly are mesmerizing, too!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous, gorgeous profile! The whole ring is beautiful - but that profile...!!

:lickout::lickout::lickout::lickout::lickout::lickout::lickout::lickout::lickout::lickout::lickout::lickout::lickout:

Congratulations, @Cerulean!

That profile!!! :kiss2: Congrats on a beautiful creation!

Aww, thank you so much, @mrs-b and @SparklieBug! I have been inspired by so many of your beautiful creations, and I have to admit that the profile view is one of my favorite aspects of this ring. It is gorgeous from every angle! Here is one more peek at the profile while I am thinking about it. Thank you both again!

IMG_2736 (cropped).JPG

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Stunning times three @carbonfan. ♥️
And it looks amazbling on you.
Wear in good health and blingy joy!

Aww; thank you so much, @missy! Your amazing pieces have inspired me so much over the years... Bubbalah and Ginger and Mary Ann in particular! There is just something about the charm and mystique of these vintage cuts and those pastel flashes that takes my breath away! I truly admire your keen eye for beauty, and your words of wisdom have been such a gift to me over the years. Thank you again!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just about the most gorgeous ring I have ever seen! Absolutely perfect!!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww; thank you so much, @diamondseeker2006 and @yssie! It truly is a joy to work with Victor, and his immense talent takes my ideas to a whole new level! Our projects have a certain synergy, although the vast majority of the design credits go exclusively to him. I am so grateful to have Victor's exquisite artistry in my life!

Also, here is a link to the sapphire reset(s) that I posted a while back (I meant to include that link in my original post and I will see if I can get it added in!). I had fully intended to post this piece shortly thereafter... the pandemic has made the last year or two a time warp of sorts! I will try to work on a family shot soon, too!

https://www.pricescope.com/communit...r-my-new-sapphire-resets.266235/#post-4969332

Oh. The sapphire works so well in that mount. You were right, the sapphire outshines the diamond in this setting.

What perfect repurposing!!!! Oh my goodness!!!!!!!! ❤️

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: Wow wow wow!!! LOVE your new ring!
It's the perfect 3 stone ring.. makes a huge statement but not overwhelming on your finger. The stones are so mesmerizing and the setting is fabulous.
10 out of 10!!!! :appl:

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Each of your reveals is more amazing than the last! Wow, the proportions and details on this ring are impeccable. I can't imagine owning a Victor collection like yours, and your joy is just palpable. :love: Please share a family photo of all your Victor creations!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @carbonfan , just wanted to tell you again how much I love this 3 stone setting for 3 OECs. I really, especially, so very very love that you get to see each stone distinctly. With every 3 stone OEC that I've seen, I've felt like all those sparkles just run together, and the three stones look like one big sparkly cloud, the diamonds all just mushed together horizontally. With the teeniest sliver of separation, I can appreciate the floral pattern of each stone, so I truly see three flowers. Congratulations on such a beautiful ring. Victor did a beautiful job on this, as usual.

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Just about the most gorgeous ring I have ever seen! Absolutely perfect!!!

:love: Wow wow wow!!! LOVE your new ring!
It's the perfect 3 stone ring.. makes a huge statement but not overwhelming on your finger. The stones are so mesmerizing and the setting is fabulous.
10 out of 10!!!! :appl:

Each of your reveals is more amazing than the last! Wow, the proportions and details on this ring are impeccable. I can't imagine owning a Victor collection like yours, and your joy is just palpable. :love: Please share a family photo of all your Victor creations!

Thank you so much, @Catmom, @Rubies-R-Me, and @Kim N! I'll admit, I struggled a bit with the proportions on this project, but I truly love the outcome! And Victor truly created the perfect setting as well. I will try to work on a 'family photo' soon!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi @carbonfan , just wanted to tell you again how much I love this 3 stone setting for 3 OECs. I really, especially, so very very love that you get to see each stone distinctly. With every 3 stone OEC that I've seen, I've felt like all those sparkles just run together, and the three stones look like one big sparkly cloud, the diamonds all just mushed together horizontally. With the teeniest sliver of separation, I can appreciate the floral pattern of each stone, so I truly see three flowers. Congratulations on such a beautiful ring. Victor did a beautiful job on this, as usual.

Aww; thank you for your kind words and for sharing my excitement, @LLJsmom! I totally agree with you about the distinctness of the stones. My eyes do not process a "wall of sparkle" so well, and that teensy separation allows me to see the patterning of each OEC distinctly rather than a giant blur of floral pastels. I was really hoping for an heirloom piece that I can pass down someday, and this ring far exceeded my vision for it. It is so easy to trust Victor's craftsmanship and his aesthetic, and he truly outdid himself on this setting!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, this is a stunning ring!!!! I don't know how I missed your post until now!!!

I ADORE the proportions you selected. I love when three-stone rings have these larger, antique-esque proportioned sides. And Victor is the ultimate artisan. Bravo! This is truly a dream ring, a holy grail diamond ring!!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just gorgeous!!!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh wow, this is a stunning ring!!!! I don't know how I missed your post until now!!!

I ADORE the proportions you selected. I love when three-stone rings have these larger, antique-esque proportioned sides. And Victor is the ultimate artisan. Bravo! This is truly a dream ring, a holy grail diamond ring!!!

Just gorgeous!!!

Oh my gosh, thank you so much, @RunningwithScissors and @MamaBee... I truly appreciate your kind words! I really struggled with the proportions; I knew I wanted larger side stones for this ring, but the 1.1cts were just too much and they seemed overpowering. But the .9s are just perfect! And the setting is everything... Victor's craftsmanship never ceases to amaze me! Thank you both again for sharing my excitement!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is so beautiful. I love that each stone is its own STAR! :love:

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is so beautiful. I love that each stone is its own STAR! :love:

Aww, thank you so much, @msop04... I really love that, too! Although the stones are beautiful in their own right, Victor's gorgeous setting truly showcases them in a way that visually elevates them to a new level. :love: Thank you so much for your kind words!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results