shape
carat
color
clarity

So grateful to Victor Canera and Jeff White for my new sapphire resets!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, both rings ae absolutely gorgeous and those sapphires..............simply amazing!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much, everyone! I truly feel grateful for these beautiful resets! And sorry for the late reply... it has been a crazy week of work, tax returns, and preparing 23 (!) teacher appreciation gifts (a new record for this girl!). I will try to respond to each of you soon, as I have been eagerly looking forward to it all week! But in the meantime, I appreciate all of your kind words!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Both rings are stunning!! Gorgeous sapphires and beautiful settings! :love:

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Both are absolutely stunning; I’m not surprised that you’re thrilled!

Your two rings are now my favorite! So beautiful!!!

Both your rings are exquisite! :kiss2: The before rings were already beautiful but the new reset rings are absolutely out of this world. Enjoy in good health!

Wow the sapphires pop & are just so beautiful!

Thank you so much, @lissyflo, @Tigerlilyrosepetal, @Fabfashion, and @Polabowla! I was excited about the sapphires because of my love of all things blue, but the visual effect of the reset was even more striking than I had imagined! I appreciate all of your kind words!

Last edited:

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love your three stone! Perfection on your hand. Lets see your VC collection photo! You have so many beauties...

They turned out beautiful! The blue of the sapphires is gorgeous and they look stunning in their new homes!

Wow, both sapphire rings are so beautiful and the stones just pop! Can’t wait to see what you do with the removed diamonds!

Aww, I truly appreciate your kind words, @hathalove, @tyty333, @musicloveranthony, and @alene! I will try to work on a collection photo at some point and I will update you all on what transpired with the unmounted stones soon as well! I have been changing things up (with bling, anyway) quite a bit lately, and I blame the pandemic! :lol:

Last edited:

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous resets, such beautiful blue sapphires!

Oh my, these are stunning! The blues are so gorgeous!

Amazing and beautiful. Enjoy them!

These are stunning! Those blues...wow!

You all are so kind... thank you so much, @bright ice, @Kim N, @Jax172, and @bling_dream19! Jeff really outdid himself in finding these velvety blue treasures and he is truly delightful to work with as well. I really can't say enough about Jeff and Victor, and I feel so fortunate to work with such amazingly talented artisans!

Last edited:

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
These are absolutely perfect!
Great to see you, @mrs-b! :wavey: And thank you so very much! I consider you one of the ultimate aficionados when it comes to bling projects and I went a bit out on a limb with these projects, so your kind words really mean a lot and I take them as high praise! In fact, I think I'm blushing just a bit! Thank you again!

Last edited:

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Phew. So much stunning beauty in one thread. Had to sit down. You know how much I straight up covet your Grymera. If you ever decide to let it go, I want to be first in line. :loopy::lickout: Congratulations @carbonfan. Patience and wisdom always wins.

Aww, thank you so much, @LLJsmom! Victor's pieces are easy to love, that's for sure! And you know how I feel about your amazing pieces as well... and your three stone is just TDF! And thank you for your kind words... I think I have the patience part down, but the wisdom part is a work in progress, LOL! But I guess that is what keeps life interesting and fun... new lessons around every corner, and always more to learn!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
HI:

Oh SO beautiful! Double the pleasure!

cheers--Sharon

These are stunning! Those blues...wow!

Gorgeous sapphires - gorgeous repurposed settings!! Enjoy!

So beautiful! The sapphire is amazing!

Aww, thank you, @canuk-gal, @bling_dream19, @MissGotRocks, and @iluvcarats! I am all about repurposing both stones and settings, and this really turned out to be a win-win. It was kind of a leap of faith, but I am really thrilled with how it all turned out!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Those sapphires are cah-razy:love:
Both mountings are amazing, but that wire work is obscene it's so gorgeous.

Beautiful! The colours are amazing!

Beautiful!!

@ItsMainelyYou, @Alex T, @cushioncutnut, and @caolsen, you all are too kind! I have to admit, this turned out even better than I expected! And yes, I couldn't agree more about Victor's wire work... his artistry is just out of this world! I feel so fortunate to have several of his beautiful pieces. Thank you all again!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Perfect shades of blue!

Such beautiful rings! I love the color of the sapphire and the settings are so elegant.

Oh wow - these are both spectacular. Just delicious colors on those sapphires and the VC settings are other-worldly!

Aww, thank you, @JPie, @RunningwithScissors, and @Cerulean! It means a lot coming from kindred spirits with such impeccable taste! I am such a sucker for sapphires, so this was a pretty easy choice, and I am thrilled that I took the leap!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I was waiting for another post to see if you had also set the CER! That will be an incredible ring!

These are just fabulous! The halo ring is by far better with the sapphire! It really does allow the setting to be better seen. And what a gorgeous sapphire! I honestly would be so afraid to do a custom cut sapphire because of a past experience, but your sapphire is really outstanding! A three stone with sapphires has always been on my wish list, and I think that was a perfect choice for the center for your three stone setting!

Now show us some more of your projects! And please include a picture or two of all your custom pieces! I love looking back at your threads but it would be nice to see these in one picture or one thread!

Congrats with your stunning resets! The sapphires are gorgeous (such vibrant and glowy colours) and the beauty of Victor’s designs is even more distinctive. Enjoy wearing these beauties!!

Thank you so much, @diamondseeker2006 and @Acinom! I have been so inspired by both of your amazing collections over the years! And yes, pursuing a custom cut sapphire pushed me out of my comfort zone just slightly, but I have to say that Jeff made the process so easy and painless. And you both know how easy it is to love Victor's work! I feel so lucky to have these pieces! I will try to work on a "family shot" of some sort at some point, but I have a few other pieces to introduce first, and I can't wait to show you all what has transpired with the 2ct CER! I absolutely adore it in its new home. More to come soon, and thank you both for your kind words!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow! Drool-worthy! Congrats to such gorgeous rings.

Holy moly! Those sapphires are intense! I agree, the sapphires really add dimension to both pieces. Congrats!

Holy beans those sapphires are just TDF. Their color is unreal :love::love::love:

Wow, both rings ae absolutely gorgeous and those sapphires..............simply amazing!

Both rings are stunning!! Gorgeous sapphires and beautiful settings! :love:

Thank you so much, @Dmndsr4evr11, @Sprinkles&Stones, @AnastasiaBeaverhausen, @Catmom, and @junebug17! I really deliberated about attempting these resets, especially as both rings were so beautiful originally, but there was just something gnawing at me and I just had to try the sapphire route. And I really feel fortunate with the way everything worked out! Thank you so much for sharing my excitement... in truth I am still pinching myself!

WindyCitySparkle

Shiny_Rock
Could someone direct me to Jeff White's website or contact info? I have an empty setting that I've considered a sapphire for....

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great to see you, @mrs-b! :wavey: And thank you so very much! I consider you one of the ultimate aficionados when it comes to bling projects and I went a bit out on a limb with these projects, so your kind words really mean a lot and I take them as high praise! In fact, I think I'm blushing just a bit! Thank you again!

I think your new pieces are wonderful! That three stone is...is...well, let's just say - don't ever hang out around me for too long with your hand sticking out while wearing it! I'd snatch that beauty and make off with it post haste!

@carbonfan - Can you pls drop me an email? I got a new computer and tried to move everything from one to the other...and lost everything. I want to be incredibly gauche and ask you what the price range was for that sapphire. You really do have my dream sapphire in that piece and I'd love to work with Jeff to get something similar; it's just divine.

Just to add - Jeff is in the process of cutting me a little (4.2mm) sapphire, and I'm looking for a matched pair, so he's keeping his eye out. I also recently bought a lovely 6mm sapphire from atggems, and it's beautiful, too. But I want a 6.8mm stone and had one picked out on Gemfix - only to see it sell *just* when I was ready to purchase. So now I'm planning to hit Jeff up to see what he can do for me. Fingers crossed!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful sapphires and gorgeous rings, can't wait to see what you do with your original diamond as well!!!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I think your new pieces are wonderful! That three stone is...is...well, let's just say - don't ever hang out around me for too long with your hand sticking out while wearing it! I'd snatch that beauty and make off with it post haste!

@carbonfan - Can you pls drop me an email? I got a new computer and tried to move everything from one to the other...and lost everything. I want to be incredibly gauche and ask you what the price range was for that sapphire. You really do have my dream sapphire in that piece and I'd love to work with Jeff to get something similar; it's just divine.

Just to add - Jeff is in the process of cutting me a little (4.2mm) sapphire, and I'm looking for a matched pair, so he's keeping his eye out. I also recently bought a lovely 6mm sapphire from atggems, and it's beautiful, too. But I want a 6.8mm stone and had one picked out on Gemfix - only to see it sell *just* when I was ready to purchase. So now I'm planning to hit Jeff up to see what he can do for me. Fingers crossed!

Oh my gosh, this is the ultimate compliment! I just sent you a message (and I am so sorry to hear about your computer woes!). These reset projects were my first time sourcing colored gems, and Jeff did an absolutely phenomenal job on both of them! Fingers crossed for your projects as well!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much, @diamondseeker2006 and @Acinom! I have been so inspired by both of your amazing collections over the years! And yes, pursuing a custom cut sapphire pushed me out of my comfort zone just slightly, but I have to say that Jeff made the process so easy and painless. And you both know how easy it is to love Victor's work! I feel so lucky to have these pieces! I will try to work on a "family shot" of some sort at some point, but I have a few other pieces to introduce first, and I can't wait to show you all what has transpired with the 2ct CER! I absolutely adore it in its new home. More to come soon, and thank you both for your kind words!

I can't wait to see the other pieces, and especially with the 2 ct CER!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful sapphires and gorgeous rings, can't wait to see what you do with your original diamond as well!!!

Aww; thank you, @arkieb1! I have long admired your beautiful Victor pieces! I am such a fanatic of his work at this point... his artistry is just so gorgeous, and you really can't have too many Victor pieces if you ask me! I will try to create another thread or two very soon!

itskcc

Rough_Rock
Gurl, I'm dead. DEAD. And I went to sapphire heaven. Epic makeovers!!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!!!! both are amazing.

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gurl, I'm dead. DEAD. And I went to sapphire heaven. Epic makeovers!!

WOW!!!! both are amazing.

Aww, thank you so much @itskcc and @lorrissey! There is something about that shade of blue that has always made my heart skip a beat. :love: Victor and Jeff both did an incredible job, and I was so fortunate to be in such amazing hands! Thanks again for sharing my excitement!

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
I’ve been popping in and out of this thread to admire. Love this ring so much.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Returning to your thread, hoping for more pics. You have added to much richness and depth with your resets. Victor’s setting are more distinctive now and the sapphires are so rich and glowy. As your original rings were already gorgeous, I admire your vision and that you dared to go for it! And the results are beyond amazing.

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful, just beautiful! :love:

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful rings! I’d love to see pictures of them in all sorts of different lighting!

LinSF

Brilliant_Rock
Those are really beautiful! The blue hues are absolutely breathtaking!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results