shape
carat
color
clarity

So cal GTG on Jan 12th-

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Green with Envy

Brilliant_Rock
Deciding where to meet to eat...all the best places are closed for lunch. Darn!

I have eaten at Arda''s Cafe at 418 W. 6th Street and the food is simple and really yummy. We would not need reservations and it is small enough that the Ps''ers will find each other easily and it is right smack in the middle of all the shops.

Anyone who has a strong preference - please feel free to pick the lunch spot!

Green with Envy

Brilliant_Rock
Yea! I had to swing by and drop something off downtown and I noticed there are NICE After-Holiday SALES in the LA jewelry district!!!!

Arda''s Cafe has a reservation under "PRICESCOPE" so if you are starving... meet there anytime after 11:30ish.

Otherwise I think most know the entire group hopes to gather together around 1 pm at SS to start the bar crawl... ooopps... I mean PS parade to see all the bling!

Looking forward to seeing everyone this Saturday!
35.gif

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Looking forward to it!

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
I''ll be there! Looking forward to it already.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
I''d love to come, but, two of my kids have bdays in Jan so I''m going to be busy for the next few weeks. I thought something would clear on my schedule so I could join in and meet everyone, but, it''s not going to work this time. Have fun girls! I know you will...Especially if you are going to visit SS!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
I'll be there!

I'm on the fence for lunch, as I'm throwing DH a bday party that eve and don't know how much time I'll have to visit with y'all.

If I don't make it to lunch, I'll be at SS at 1p. Looking forward to it!

eta- ooops, need to change the holiday avatar

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
I''m pretty sure I''ll be able to make it, and will try to get to lunch at Arda''s first. Looking forward to it!

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
I'll definitely be there for lunch--I'm looking at 3 apartments downtown that morning, so I will be STARVING by the time 11:30 rolls around. Luckily the last one I'm checking out is literally 2 blocks away from the restaurant!

ETA: Think we should all wear red carnations?

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m on the fence still as to whether I can make it. I will keep you posted though!

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
I am going to try my best to meet you all for brunch. I am hosting a party at my house that afternoon so it may be a bit tricky but I really want to come!

Green with Envy

Brilliant_Rock
Oh... I hope EVERYONE swings by even if it is just for a short visit!

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Bad news--unfortunately, something came up and I will be flying out of town tomorrow morning, so I will not be able to make it after all! I hope all of you have a great time, though, and I can''t wait to see pictures of all the bling.

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
should i know what ss is? why cant i think....

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/11/2008 7:49:10 PM
Author: msflutter
should i know what ss is? why cant i think....
5.gif
Not necessarily, it had me baffled for a bit too. It''s Single Stone Jewelry at 607 South Hill Street, Suite 204.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m not going to be able to make this one gals, but have a blast without me and take many pictures!!!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Is there a list of PSers attending? I''m thiiiinking about it
2.gif
Just curious who will be there...

Green with Envy

Brilliant_Rock
Since there have been a few different threads--- not sure who is in or out.... and those who keep changing minds. Ayone interested should at least come by at 1 pm for a short while... it will be fun!

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Arrrrgh! I got roped into helping a friend remove an old fridge and move in her new one, so couldn''t make it. I hope whoever went had a great time, and will post pics!

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
Just got back...it was a relatively small gathering, but the bling was great!

In attendance:

Myself
Green w/ Envy
ChargerGrl
Hearting Diamonds

I have photos...I''ll post monday when I''m back in the office...

Is everyone OK with me posting their photo? Otherwise we can photoshop the faces away...

Thanks!
RZ

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
I just came on to see when this was....and it was today! Sorry I missed it! I would love to see pics! Its been 2 years since I made it to an LA GTG
7.gif

sera

Ideal_Rock
I wanna see pics too! I'm in the area but couldn't go as I was meeting with Maytal.
face23.gif

I hope y'all didn't get stuck in that traffic at the 60-5-10 interchange that was brought down to ONE LANE due to an accident... getting through that short distance took MORE THAN AN HOUR!!!
customsmakemeangry.gif

Green with Envy

Brilliant_Rock
I do not mind about photos.

It was great to meet other Ps''ers and it was like I died and went to diamond heaven! Such a nice afternoon!

Thanks!!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Glad to hear you gals had some fun, I can''t wait to see your pictures!!!

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
So where are the pics????? [arms folded/tapping foot]

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry! The cord that connects my camera is at the office...hopefully they will be up tomorrow...

HeartingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Yup, definitely a very nice afternoon!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results