shape
carat
color
clarity

So as it turns out...maybe...NOT a heart attack?

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So for those with squeamish stomachs - you might want to skip this....
So this was my eye on Wednesday *after* it had started to clear. It went from completely normal and white, to blood red in 15 minutes.
My eye is stretched open because I was holding it open...
123_1007.jpeg

And this is my eye today. It was meant to take 2-3 weeks to clear but, as is always the way with me, it behaved well outside the norm - spectacularly frightening - then....

Nuthin'.

Sigh. When is this going to end? My best friend came over from LA last Saturday and left this afternoon - just to try to cheer me up and give me a break from the stress. It was wonderful to have him here and it helped SO much. Despite all the discomfort and drama, I am one very lucky woman.

And I'm so sorry these horrible photos are so big; I don't know how to make them smaller and am too tired to try, frankly.

ETA And in case you're wondering - yes. That really, really hurt.

20200710_170054.jpg

Attachments

• 123_1008.jpeg
    123_1008.jpeg
    139.9 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, mrs-b! That is quite worrisome indeed. Glad to see your pretty face sans bloodshot eye on the last pic. Sending you healing dust through the universe and back with prayers of wellness along with it :kiss2:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your recovery from the eye hemorrhage is astounding. It's as though the universe is trying to compensate for all of your physical challenges through the mercy of quick recoveries. I'm sure your preference is for an end to the challenges and I keep hoping that one day you'll be able to post that the worst is behind you and smooth sailing is ahead.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Im going outside to shake my fist at the universes and to tell it to ease up on you Mrs B
Then ill give the other Mrs B (of the tree variety) a morning hello

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! I had a small issue that way once, but nothing like this. That had to be very painful! I'm hoping they can find what caused that quickly and that it is "just" part of an existing issue you are addressing and nothing new.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Im going outside to shake my fist at the universes and to tell it to ease up on you Mrs B
Then ill give the other Mrs B (of the tree variety) a morning hello

@Daisys and Diamonds -

The scent of wattle is one of my favorite scents in the entire world. I used to wear wattle oil - and associated it with myself and all the things I loved most about my home.

So I just love that you've named your wattle Mrs B! Truly - you don't know how special that is to me.

Thanks, Daisys and Diamonds. <3

AV_

Ideal_Rock
You & I (eye, aye!) both. Heat, interesting times, one thing or another had my usually low blood preassure take dives into 60-70/~40/~90 territory, then, it shoots back up & I get exactly this - a fast clearing red eye.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
prayera continue! God has this!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Daisys and Diamonds -

The scent of wattle is one of my favorite scents in the entire world. I used to wear wattle oil - and associated it with myself and all the things I loved most about my home.

So I just love that you've named your wattle Mrs B! Truly - you don't know how special that is to me.

Thanks, Daisys and Diamonds. <3

Its still flowering
Ill wif it for you =)2

I love it is self sown and also its a tree species i love and the birds love it, im so happy to name it after you =)2

the trouble with alot of Australian treee though is that they grow so quickly they don't have alot of strength especially somewhere like here that doesn't get much wind
we lost a branch from the lilly pilly last week in a storm, every vase in my house was put to use and the red berries really cheered the place up

the wattle is growing very tall and straight like an Australian diamond netball player and is flowering very proudly, i swear i hear it singing advance Australia fair

And lucky its growing somewhere where if it does get blown over it wont crash into anything but right now its still protected from the back of the neighbours garage which has a high cable

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results