shape
carat
color
clarity

snlee''s Beverley K baby ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, how gorgeous snlee!! I love the sizing circle, that''s an awesome idea! Congratulations on your precious new baby!!
30.gif

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
OH MY! What a gorgeous way to commemorate such a perfect occasion. Beautiful! I love the photo with the ring on on his little hand! Congratulations and enjoy!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
motownmama, canuk-gal, Kelli, k9muttlover, tdha, LaurenThePartier, Dreamgirl, joflier, musey, SanDiegoLady, chiquitapet, iluvcarats, HollyS, ckrickett - thank you!

coatimundi, sugar, chiquitapet, Idealistic, bling addict, tulip928, Dani, MissGotRocks, brooklyngirl, Harriet - thank you! And thanks for the congrats! Having my son is the best thing I''ve ever done. He''s the light of my life and I can''t imagine my life without him!

geckodani, Diamond*Dana, cushioncutnut, misskitty - thank you! I love the engraving! It makes it very special. I love details.

Tacori, you''re right, I love it even more in person! I''m very impressed with the quality!

puffy, thank you! Baby fat is very cute. Hope you can see it IRL too. Just let me know when you and B are free. I want to see your gorgeous jewelry too!

Burk and Kaleigh, thank you! It''s very special to me.

kittybean, thank you! I''m glad I thought of the sizing circle. I love it!

diamondseeker2006, I wouldn''t be surprised if we started a trend! It''s really gorgeous and such a special piece. I would be flattered if I help inspire anyone to have a similar ring made.

cellentani, thank you! I hope you get a lovely ring to celebrate your child too.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
mrssalvo, thank you! I really hope that you get some Bev K bands to represent your three beautiful children.

k9muttlover, thank you! I love the engraving! It makes it very special. I love having a ring that celebrates his birth. And you are right, makes it even more special that I received it the night my son laughed for the first time! It's PERFECT!

Miss Fortune, thank you! How exciting! I hope you have a fast and easy L&D! Good luck!

curlygirl, thank you! I really hope that you get some Bev K bands to represent your two beautiful girls.

Jas12 and TravelingGal, thank you! I'm glad I thought of the sizing circle. I love it! Copy away! Jas, you deserve a Co ring. I hope you get it! I think TGal should get an Amelia ring too!

tyty333 and mom 2-3, thank you! I hope you get some lovely rings to celebrate your children too.

ZoeBartlett, thank you! I hope you get a Bev K ring one day! I'm very impressed with the quality. Thanks! I think PS babies are all adorable too!

dreamer_dachsie, thank you! I'll wear my baby ring either alone or with my scattered band on my right hand.

DandiAndi, thank you! And thanks for the congrats! Having my son is the best thing I've ever done. He's the light of my life and I can't imagine my life without him! I'm glad I thought of the sizing circle. I love it!

pixley, thank you! I think those pictures are cute too!

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
I commented on this beauty over in my thread in the Jewelry section, but in case you don''t see it I''ll re-post over here!

It''s GORGEOUS!!! What a sweet ring, and the beautiful sentiment behind it is just darling. I am a big fan of Tacori''s Tessa ring, and love this one just as much! The picture of your little one wearing it is just too cute!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Congratulations on your gorgeous little boy- I hope it''s not too creepy that I sometimes pop into the baby thread and take a peep at all of your beautiful children.
12.gif

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Such a sweet ring. Enjoy it and congrats on the new baby as well!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it! And I am so jealous about the sizing ball. BRILLIANT idea!!! Maybe I will do that for my next one. I probably would send it back to have the engraving redone. Mine is centered over the sizing bar and we spent a lot of money for that engraving! Make sure you are 100% happy. Adorable pictures on Derek''s hand.

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on the new baby! His little fat hands are so cute! My babies are both up and running and telling me NO... ENJOY that tiny cuteness while it lasts!

LOVE the look of that band with your scattered! The more I see scattered bands the more I want one!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning! I love how it looks with your scattered band and with your e-ring. Congratulations again!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh wow, more pics
36.gif
I love all the band options you now have and look forward to seeing you collection grow!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YAY, it''s finally here!!! Snlee, it''s BEAUTIFUL!!! And congratulations on the little one!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

(Still waiting for my BK band from Pearlman''s but I''ll post pics as soon as it gets here, I promise!)
1.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Snlee it''s gorgeous just like little D!!!

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
OMG Snlee, I
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
it!!!!!!!!!!!! It is so yummy! And I love that you added the engraving on the side. And can I just tell you, I''m so jealous of those tiny fingers! I want finger lipo! LOL

I hope you''ll be able to make it to the next GTG so we can all see that ring in person. Enjoy it, it is soooooo beautiful!
9.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
october2008bride, thanks! Hope you come back to see the pictures I posted.

WishfulThinking, just went to read what you wrote in your thread, thank you, you are very sweet! This ring is very special to me. Thanks for the congrats! Having my son is the best thing I've ever done. He's the light of my life and I can't imagine my life without him! Also, just saw your wedding thread, and the pictures are GORGEOUS! You two look so happy! Both of you were beautiful! I'm thinking of you and really hope that your marriage stays valid and recognized.

steph, thank you! Having my son is the best thing I've ever done. He's the light of my life and I can't imagine my life without him! I'm sure you know how I feel. Andrew is adorable!

Tacori, aww thank you! I'm glad you like my idea and hope that you can get a sizing circle or two in your next ring. Are you already thinking about your next ring...baby ring for #2?? So am I!
2.gif
What do you think you'll get? Thanks for your thoughts on the engraving.

LuckyTexan, thanks for the congrats! Having my son is the best thing I've ever done. He's the light of my life and I can't imagine my life without him! I'm sure you know how I feel. I'm definitely enjoying the time I have with him before he is mobile and talks back! I hope you get the scattered band you want! The price is very reasonable.

Diamond*Dana, MrsS, NF - thank you!

Irish, thank you! When do you get your Bev K ring? Can't wait to see pictures!

asscher_girl, thank you for your sweet comments! The engraving makes it even more special. I love it. I hope to make it to the next GTG. Please post some pictures of your new beautiful band! I want to see more!

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Such a lovely way to celebrate your son. My favorite aspect of the band is its engraving, which adds a nice sentimental touch. Additionally, it looks beautiful with your e-ring, which is also lovely.

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your new baby! Your ring is very drool-worthy! If I read the engraving right, your son & I share a birthday!

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
It really is beautiful and looks great with all your rings. What wonderful options to have. The pic when it''s on the baby''s finger is too adorable.
1.gif

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
Great pics!
I think your b-ring looks STUNNING with your e-ring and w-band. What a gorgeous set u have. I luv my cushion/micro pave combo, but i must say, something about a RB on a plain band is so classic and it can be ''fancied-up'' with some gorgeous stacking rings. *sigh* so many rings, so many rings....
2.gif

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is beautiful and I love the idea of engraving your sons name and birthday
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
omieluv, thanks! The engraving is a nice sentimental touch and is important to me. I love how I can see it while wearing the ring.

SparklyLibra, thank you! Having my son is the best thing I've ever done. He's the light of my life and I can't imagine my life without him! Yes, my son is also Libra. He also has a PS baby birthday twin here, which is neat!

elle, thank you! I think those pictures are very cute too.

Jas12, thank you! I love your gorgeous set! I bet it would look lovely with a Co ring too!
2.gif

MMT, thanks! The engraving makes it even more special to me. I love how I can see the it while wearing the ring.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OMG its amazing - so beautiful!!

pavelover

Brilliant_Rock
Snlee, congrats on your new bauble! It is gorgeous and I love the pics on the baby''s hand. so lovely. hope you are well. thanks for the shout out to come to the mommies board. I haven''t had much time to post. I read though sometimes and try to keep up. see ya soon hopefully.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Aw!!!!!!! I love the pics with your little one! So, so precious! It turned out beautifully!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s absolutely gorgeous!! I love Beverley K rings!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
love it!! and sizing CIRCLE - absolutely brilliant!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous ring!!! Congrats on your baby!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
I just absolutely love it!! It reminds me of my wedding band! I''m already plotting my next ring for the next baby!

Miss Fortune

Brilliant_Rock
Love them all! so classic and clean! I have to admit that at first I thought those chubby baby fingers were yours! Ha!!!
3.gif

Noahsmom

Shiny_Rock
What a gorgeous ring!

How old is your baby? I had mine in 2008, so of course I had to ask
1.gif

I love the pics of your ering in the middle! You have definately given me some ideas for what to ask for when I get pregnant with #2!

I Love My Sailor

Shiny_Rock
The craftsmanship looks great. I cant wait to see more pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results