shape
carat
color
clarity

Small AVCS?

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am ADDICTED to these huge, honkin' AVCs that some of you have! I don't think I've seen many around or under 1 carat, though. Does anybody have one that they would like to share? Are they just as lovely? I'm sure they are, but I would love to see photos. Thanks!!

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I should add that I want to see ANY antique cushions that are on the smaller side. I apologize for the reply, but I don't know how to edit my posts.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much, Yssie! You're always so helpful. By the way, those antique cushions are absolutely lovely! I love the bracelet. Kudos to you!!! Thanks again.

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
My ering is an AVC - 0.71ct G SI1. I looooove it. I do plan to upgrade in size (to another AVC) but it's a beautiful diamond, and I really love my ring. After wearing an AVC, I can't imagine having anything else as an ering to be honest.

This is not a good picture, as it was taken with my phone. But here is my set!

IMAG0038.jpg

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That is just so amazingly gorgeous! Thank you for posting that!

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
merilenda|1308516302|2949657 said:
My ering is an AVC - 0.71ct G SI1. I looooove it. I do plan to upgrade in size (to another AVC) but it's a beautiful diamond, and I really love my ring. After wearing an AVC, I can't imagine having anything else as an ering to be honest.

This is not a good picture, as it was taken with my phone. But here is my set!

IMAG0038.jpg

merilenda, your ering is gorg!! do you mind if i ask which vendor you went through for your wedding band? it's so lovely & they are paired so well....love it!

Hospatogi

Brilliant_Rock
This is my engagement ring ! Its a 1.04 H VVS1

064.JPG

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
Hospatogi, your ring is beautiful!

Lulu, so sorry I missed your question until just now! I got my wedding ring from IDJ. :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results