shape
carat
color
clarity

Slowly having a total meltdown right now

1ofakind

Brilliant_Rock
I'm glad it arrived safely and that you got the refund!!

FWIW we have had delivery irregularities several times this year with USPS, FedEx and UPS.
It's 2020 for everyone.

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness @PreRaphaelite!! I am so happy to see this update!! Question for you - is Edwina one of the stones you were thinking about putting into a 3 stone? I loved the idea of an old cut 3 stone for you, but I cannot remember which diamonds you were planning to use. Or are you planning a different project and that is why you are seeking a mate for Edwina?

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness @PreRaphaelite!! I am so happy to see this update!! Question for you - is Edwina one of the stones you were thinking about putting into a 3 stone? I loved the idea of an old cut 3 stone for you, but I cannot remember which diamonds you were planning to use. Or are you planning a different project and that is why you are seeking a mate for Edwina?

Thank you!

I was hoping to match Edwina (6.2mm) for earrings.... but the closest twin I could find is both too expensive and has too many inclusions, so I didn’t move forward on it. So after this week’s nightmarish waste of time, now I’m thinking maybe of just asking David Klass to mount her into a white gold crown setting on a rose gold chain. I don’t even have any inspiration photos yet, though.

I am definitely thinking of putting Marjorie (6.5mm) as the center of a three-stone ring. I’ve been doubting my own judgement lately, so do let me know your thoughts!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So glad this worked out in the end! Shipping during COVID is really weird. Some of the shippers are not getting signatures for insured packages, which is very scary! I had a package shipped to me from Paris (UPS), and I was watching the tracking like crazy! I knew I had to be home to receive it because it likely would be left at the door if I wasn't home!

Phew, what a worrying time for you. I don’t understand why you can’t send jewellery through FedEx. Bella came from Ca. to London via FedEx.

Austina, Fed Ex won't insure jewelry. You can send it, but the item must be insured through personal insurance or third party insurance like the US jewelers do. My WF items are always sent by Fed Ex, and they use their own insurance to cover it until delivered to the buyer.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So glad this had a happy ending for you!

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you!

I was hoping to match Edwina (6.2mm) for earrings.... but the closest twin I could find is both too expensive and has too many inclusions, so I didn’t move forward on it. So after this week’s nightmarish waste of time, now I’m thinking maybe of just asking David Klass to mount her into a white gold crown setting on a rose gold chain. I don’t even have any inspiration photos yet, though.

I am definitely thinking of putting Marjorie (6.5mm) as the center of a three-stone ring. I’ve been doubting my own judgement lately, so do let me know your thoughts!

I loved the idea of the 3 stone ring because then you would be able to really look at and enjoy your diamonds while you are wearing them. I thought the proportions were excellent. I'd love for you to be able to look at and enjoy Edwina too - so I think another ring or perhaps a bracelet would be lovely. That said, I'm not sure that you want another ring or a bracelet. I do think the necklace sounds beautiful!

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
I loved the idea of the 3 stone ring because then you would be able to really look at and enjoy your diamonds while you are wearing them. I thought the proportions were excellent. I'd love for you to be able to look at and enjoy Edwina too - so I think another ring or perhaps a bracelet would be lovely. That said, I'm not sure that you want another ring or a bracelet. I do think the necklace sounds beautiful!

You are so thoughtful! And you’re right. I’m really loving the three-stone idea for Marjorie, because I’m so in love with her facet pattern! She’s the bigger of the two. But Edwina is slightly softer (not mushy! Just soft) and I think she might be nice Halo’d? Right now I’m looking for inspiration pics and I will start a thread on it soon :)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YAY! So pleased for you for this happy conclusion! And swoon to Edwina. Gorgeous @PreRaphaelite !
And I think she would look amazing haloed. But she would be amazing in any setting IMO. :love:

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Phew, how to age 20 years in 2 days.
Not what you needed.
Shipping can be a nightmare. I recently send a parcel to Canada and was wondering where it was, time was 851AF152-A4A1-4071-8B81-CE55294CCB3E.jpeg passing and I was getting concerned, and found that “we are delivering parcels to Canada by sea”. Thanks for that.
A parcel (not bling thankfully) from the US arrived in Australia on the 6 August then ........chirp........chirp.......chirp.
I’d given it up as lost and then “surprise”, it was here.

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope your lovely red tresses have not turned white over this debacle!
Glad to hear there was a happy ending!=)2

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad to hear the package has turned up safe and sound!

DK :))

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is great news! Yay.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results