shape
carat
color
clarity

Sleek Line Pave Yellow Gold Setting..HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Isaiah_London

Rough_Rock
Hey guys!

Does anyone have a picture of a WF Sleek line pave in yellow gold with a platinum head? If possible a picture with a princess cut diamond would be ideal! Here''s a link to the setting: http://www.whiteflash.com/Engagement-Rings/Styles/Diamond-Settings/-Sleek-Line-Pave--Diamond-Engagement-Ring_1184.htm

Many thanks.

Isaiah.

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Have you asked WF for a pic?

They usually have photos of most everything they have made--unless they haven''t made one in YG yet. Good luck, and if you do get/find a pic please post it, sounds gorgeous!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/17/2009 10:47:17 AM
Author: shimmer
Have you asked WF for a pic?

They usually have photos of most everything they have made--unless they haven''t made one in YG yet. Good luck, and if you do get/find a pic please post it, sounds gorgeous!
Hi, ditto shimmer, they usually have something in their records, I would ask WF.

I have the sleek lines legato in YG with a WG head - no pave, but may give you a lil bit of idea..

thread with pics

Isaiah_London

Rough_Rock
Thanks Arjunajane,

The setting looks amazing! i have asked WF to end me some pics but am still waiting. I similar to yourself have bought a stone from GOG and want the setting done by white flash. I am in the UK and need the ring delivered for the 1st week of Feb! Hopefully this can be organised or I''m scr*wed!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results