shape
carat
color
clarity

sizing mens wedding rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Chrisk327

Rough_Rock
Hi,

something i head from one place while looking for wedding rings... they say essentially you cannot size any of them. only the absolute simplist band can be sized, all others your SOL

is that true?

what happens if is gain a few pounds...?

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
We had a jeweler order the wrong size for my husband''s wedding band. I had the ring engraved before I took it home to him. When he tried it on it was 2 sizes too big and went flying off across the room. We took the ring back to the store but since it had already been engraved they wouldn''t take it back or exchange it. We had to have it sized. It had a woven pattern all the way around with a black accent between the weave. The resizing did break the pattern and it never looked right again. He wore it for 9 years before he gained 20 pounds right along with me in my pregnancies. We figured trying to size it back out again would ruin it so we just ordered him a new one. This one was heavier, wider, and a comfort fit. He loves it. Fortunately his wedding jewelry upgrade wasn''t as expensive as mine!!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results