shape
carat
color
clarity

Size increase with color change help!

ElleElle

Shiny_Rock
Hi all!
I am thinking of upgrading from my 2.55 H AGS000 round to a 3 carat I AGS000 round. I currently do not see any yellow tint in my 2.55 but am concerned with the size jump and lower color combo. Do you think I will see a lot more yellow in this change?
Thanks!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No.

But if you're worried go see some in person.

cchloe

Shiny_Rock
I asked I similar question not too long ago and some people have told me that they own 5 or 7 stone rings with H and I stones mixed together and can't tell which is which. Same with earrings.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nope. :))

girlmom

Rough_Rock
I'm worried about this too! I'm upgrading from an F 1.33. I wanted to originally stay at G's but some pricescopers convinced me to look all the way to I's. I'm super nervous about it looking too warm though.

Are you selling your diamond?? I may be interested. :)

ElleElle

Shiny_Rock
girlmom|1459712684|4014981 said:
I'm worried about this too! I'm upgrading from an F 1.33. I wanted to originally stay at G's but some pricescopers convinced me to look all the way to I's. I'm super nervous about it looking too warm though.

Are you selling your diamond?? I may be interested. :)
Hi girlmom!
Yours is a bigger color jump than mine. You definitely should go compare your F with I's before you pull the trigger. I am planning on trading up my stone with GOG. They give me that same amount I paid for the stone as a credit towards my upgrade. So don't think I plan on selling it. Here's what my current H looks like.

_36929.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results