shape
carat
color
clarity

Size difference between a 2 carat and 2.3 carat MRB

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm going to guess F, G, H. However, this is based mostly on what you've told us about size and your thoughts on the stones.

There is no way I could or would make a decision based on that photo alone. The black background is very deceiving and while I realize that color is graded face down, did they send you any photos face up? It would be very nice to have a video ala GOG for comparison but not sure they do that. Has anyone at BGD given you their opinions on the stones? Could they do the same photo shoot on a white background?

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
CareBear|1447397011|3949146 said:
The G was originally AGS graded, but when I traded it in, it was re-graded by GIA, also a G.The H stone is GIA graded. The stones I own(ed) are all in the VS1-VS2 range, and they are all super eye-clean. So for me personally, a stone being VS1 or VS2 does affect my decision.

I mistyped earlier, I meant to say VS1 or VS2 does not affect my decision.

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've just been told that the diamonds face up very bright white, which is probably true, but being color sensitive I wanted to try and see for myself. They did give me a photo of the diamonds face up and they are indistinguishable. I know....a GOG type video would be awesome. I also thought they would take the photos against a white background, but I should not have assumed!

I've decided to stick with a G (or an F if budget friendly). There is a stone I'm really interested in so we'll see what they have to say about it next week.

Oh, as far as the colors they are (going Left to Right): H, G, F

I thought the middle diamond looked the warmest and that's the G! But as you all have pointed out, it's really hard to tell in the photo.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results