shape
carat
color
clarity

Size 5 show me three stone rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

GemView

Shiny_Rock
Thank you, DiaDiva!
35.gif

No, you didn''t miss it. It hasn''t been posted yet. Today I finished taking photos of the new setting and am digging up the old photos to post the before pictures, the almost pictures (when I was considering a different setting also posted on PS last year), and these "after" pictures.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/19/2008 2:16:26 AM
Author: GemView
Thank you, DiaDiva!
35.gif

No, you didn''t miss it. It hasn''t been posted yet. Today I finished taking photos of the new setting and am digging up the old photos to post the before pictures, the almost pictures (when I was considering a different setting also posted on PS last year), and these ''after'' pictures.

Wonderful! I''m looking forward to seeing it.

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
Gemview - loving the twist. Can''t wait to see yer pics.

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry for the thread hijack but GemView-you''re new setting is working it! Hurry, hurry, post those pics!!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
I love my three-stone ring. Here''s a shot of it - its a 1.12 ct center, 0.25 ea sides, and I had them make the band slightly wider so a w-band would sit flush. I wear it with Whiteflash''s diamonds for an eternity 3/4 eternity band (4 pointers). Ring size 5.25 - pardon the slightly pudgy-looking fingers in this shot, it was kind of a hot day...

ringhandshot51808.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results