shape
carat
color
clarity

Singlestone five stone french cut ring

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Spectacular!!! So special to have a custom designed ring from SS and french cuts! Beautiful shank!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, this is the most gorgeous ring. :love: :love: :love:
Stunning in every way vinjewels. Truly perfect. Wear your new french cut beauty in health and happiness. :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Outstanding! Absolutely stunning!!! :love: :love: :love: Wow!

bbziggy

Shiny_Rock
So lovely and delicate work all around! I just love your new ring by Singlestone! Enjoy wearing it :love: :appl:

vinjewels

Brilliant_Rock
Dreamer_D said:
Rosebloom|1404407403|3706105 said:
The details are absolutely exquisite! Wow! I want to put on my princess garb and come swarm the bling too!

Me three! :lol:

It's exquisite.

:lol: There are enough barbies and princess dresses in this house for a bus load of princess party goers! The only rule is that it's BYOB (Bring your own bling...) I would need smelling salts for all of your pieces.

Jimmianne- I have called dibs on so much jewelry on this site it's ridiculous. Not tacky at all! Its a compliment.
Acinom- Will do.
BrightIce- Agreed! It was a stretch of my budget, but that's better than a stretch of my sanity.
Ming- Lol. It is a slippery slope! I didn't know about them until I joined PS either.
LLJsmom- :lol:

Thank you thank you thank you! I love reading the comments. People to do my happy dance with.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
This is everything that a french cut ring should be. I LOVE this ring. :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring. So perfect for frenchies.

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely stunning!!!! :appl:

I especially love the details in the profile of the ring. Single Stone always seems to go above and being in making sure their rings are exquisite at every angle of viewing, it definitely shows in this beautiful ring! :love: :love: :love:

Mikla

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Just amazing! The stones look so much nicer in this setting. Singlestone did such an exquisite job with the details. Looks stunning on your hand! It reminds me a little bit of the Tiffany ring that Demelza posted about a month ago. I am so totally jealous!! :Up_to_something:

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It's perfection! I'm so glad your FC journey ended so happily. This ring looks like it was really worth waiting (and struggling through the ups and downs) for!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

HOLY. MOLY. Amazing! :love:

cheers--Sharon

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
GORGEOUS!!!! Amazing rings seem to come in bunches lately! The stones are perfection and the side view is spectacular! Holy cow. I want to steal it. Just kidding. But I would love to see it in person. Wow and wow!!!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Oh dear, I think this ring stole my heart! Its gorgeous! :love: :love: :love: :love:

yasssss

Shiny_Rock
this is one of the most beautiful pieces i've seen on pricescope! totally in love :love:

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Wow! that is just something!

ENJOY!

mayday

Shiny_Rock
The milgrain bezels so lovingly showcase each of these precious french cut jewels. I love the delicate, rounded design on the band, it terminates the marching frenchies with softness, and echoes the piercing on the gallery exquisitely. vinjewels, you've created a true masterpiece. I wish you a lifetime of joy wearing it.

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring.

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring.

nottospec

Shiny_Rock
Only got one word...... amazing!

glad you love it, wear it in great joy!

vinjewels

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks all! mayday, don't make me blush. :tongue: I want a band to go with now. I think it needs a friend, so I am watching the David Klass thread and the CVB thread. I haven't broken it to DH yet. :Up_to_something:

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
:love: Great job!!!!! Beautiful and unique!!! :love:

kalomeli

Shiny_Rock
OMG!! I want one!! :love: :love: :love:

VirginiaZee

Shiny_Rock
Everything about this is gorgeous! :love:

mayday

Shiny_Rock
vinjewels|1404872140|3709413 said:
: ... I want a band to go with now. I think it needs a friend, so I am watching the David Klass thread and the CVB thread. I haven't broken it to DH yet. :Up_to_something:
vinjewels, whaaaa? Girl, I'll be your friend! I got my quote from SS today! ;-)
Seriously, though, don't block that gorgeous profile with any old band, you're killing me!

vinjewels

Brilliant_Rock
mayday|1404937605|3709959 said:
vinjewels|1404872140|3709413 said:
: ... I want a band to go with now. I think it needs a friend, so I am watching the David Klass thread and the CVB thread. I haven't broken it to DH yet. :Up_to_something:
vinjewels, whaaaa? Girl, I'll be your friend! I got my quote from SS today! ;-)
Seriously, though, don't block that gorgeous profile with any old band, you're killing me!

Mayday, you are so sweet. I am actually going to wait a couple of months (maybe) because I am having the prongs fixed by David Klass. I am on a mission to get all of my jewelry done correctly.

So did you pull the trigger?

vinjewels

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you purplesilk, kalomeli and VirginiaZee :wavey:

uyalison

Shiny_Rock
Premium

Hi, @vinjewels, do you still have this ring? Do you still love, wear it?​

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results