shape
carat
color
clarity

Singapore Jann Paul vs James Allen vs Whiteflash vs Bluenile

KinoChoco

Rough_Rock
Hi all experts around here, what do you think of all the 'super ideal' / 'ACA' / 'true hearts' / 'Bluenile signature' fare against each other?

I was informed that Jann Paul's super ideal are a level higher than the rest. As they do carry 'ideal' and 'super ideal', I was told that Jann Paul's ideal are similar to such like ACA/true hearts/BN Sig. Are their super ideal really superior than the others?

Elepig

Rough_Rock
Re: Singapore Jann Paul vs James Allen vs Whiteflash vs Blue

I haven't seen any specs of Jann Paul diamonds, but have watched his youtube videos. From what I can see, his ideals may rank right in there with most of the vendor's ideals recommended on this site....if he uses the same trusted labs (GIA, AGS), as the others. He, too, stresses hearts/arrows and getting ASET and Idealscope images. Not sure how much more 'ideal' his can get over others.

From an old thread, looks like he may be pricier...but then isn't most things in Singapore/Hong Kong?

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/for-singaporeans-advice-needed.184331/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/for-singaporeans-advice-needed.184331/[/URL]

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Isn't Jann Paul the site that offers Octavia diamonds, the proprietory cut that I understood only Good Old Gold had agreement to sell?

Karl K would need to confirm if my understanding is correct.

I have always wondered if JP just buys the super ideal stones at market value then adds a bit on top when he resells them :???: :lol:

Elepig

Rough_Rock

Yes, he has 'octavias'. Plug in Jann Paul and octavia over on youtube.

KinoChoco

Rough_Rock

Elepig|1466107056|4044843 said:
I haven't seen any specs of Jann Paul diamonds, but have watched his youtube videos. From what I can see, his ideals may rank right in there with most of the vendor's ideals recommended on this site....if he uses the same trusted labs (GIA, AGS), as the others. He, too, stresses hearts/arrows and getting ASET and Idealscope images. Not sure how much more 'ideal' his can get over others.

From an old thread, looks like he may be pricier...but then isn't most things in Singapore/Hong Kong?

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/for-singaporeans-advice-needed.184331/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/for-singaporeans-advice-needed.184331/[/URL]

Which online vendor actually provides all the mentioned images? (ASET, ideal scope, hearts and arrow)? I remember Jann Paul mentioned that their super ideal are more superior is due to all the images they provided which can prove the optimal performance.

Elepig

Rough_Rock

Which online vendor actually provides all the mentioned images? (ASET, ideal scope, hearts and arrow)? I remember Jann Paul mentioned that their super ideal are more superior is due to all the images they provided which can prove the optimal performance.

Whiteflash, goodoldgold, victorcanera, infinity (highperformancediamonds.com), to name a few. You can go to their websites and that information/images are posted with each diamond. James Allen you have to ask for ASET/Idealscope. They also have pictures and videos of in-house diamonds. Other pricescopers can provide the names of other vendors or I'm sure you can search the site.
Some vendors (GOG) will make a video for you, in different lighting conditions of said diamond/s you are pondering...others (loveaffairdiamonds) seem to make them for each.
If JannPaul uses the same trusted labs as the above vendors, along with providing scope images, then his is no better or worse than the above mentioned. Only difference is his higher prices (his location and overhead).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results