shape
carat
color
clarity

Sing sweet Nightingale

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's huge and gorgeous! Did I miss the specs?

Fire and Ice

Shiny_Rock
Thanks gemgirl!

Each stone is an F VS1 4.49mm in a Nightingale setting by BGD.

Yes, it is big and it's a BIG look. You can't miss this thing. :wink2: I had one friend try it who just couldn't believe that I could close my fingers while wearing it. On her, the setting hit her pinky & middle finger. That didn't happen to me though and I can't feel the small stones in the bezel settings on the sides. *shrugs* I guess it just goes to show how different everyones hands are and that not every ring will fit even if it is the same size finger.

blueiris

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Thank you for posting the photos. What a beautiful ring! It looks just perfect on you, so sparkly.

I wondered if you were able to close your fingers and you answered that question. That is important to me, too. I can't seem to find where you said what your ring size is?

As I mentioned before, I am hoping to get a five-stone ring, and my first choice is the Nightingale because I love the little bezel set stones on the sides. I am also thinking of stones around the same size as yours. But then I started wondering if I might be better off with the trellis setting, wondering if the NIghtingale would sit too high off my finger (for my personal preferences) - but I still like the Nightingale design the best. If you have a chance to measure the height of the ring at its center (in millimeters), I'd really appreciate it. Also, I'd love to know the width of the shank at the sides (where it meets the stones) and on the underside. I hope that's not too much to ask - if it is, please don't worry about it. :)

Thank you again for sharing your beautiful ring!

Fire and Ice

Shiny_Rock
My ring size is a 5 and my friend's ring size that couldn't close her fingers is a 4.75. The difference, I think, is that my fingers are curved from one to the other (don't know if this makes sense). It's very much like seeing peaks and valleys like the letter m. Some people don't have as much as a peak at the top of the curve of their finger. Because of the curve, I don't have the side stones pushing my fingers apart.

The stones being 4.49 each made the total width of the ring about 5mm and the shank starts to taper down to about 4mm. I will way that it does sit a bit high so if you prefer low settings then you could ask them to set the diamonds lower. The trellis setting is very pretty too!

blueiris

Brilliant_Rock
Fire and Ice said:
My ring size is a 5 and my friend's ring size that couldn't close her fingers is a 4.75. The difference, I think, is that my fingers are curved from one to the other (don't know if this makes sense). It's very much like seeing peaks and valleys like the letter m. Some people don't have as much as a peak at the top of the curve of their finger. Because of the curve, I don't have the side stones pushing my fingers apart.

The stones being 4.49 each made the total width of the ring about 5mm and the shank starts to taper down to about 4mm. I will way that it does sit a bit high so if you prefer low settings then you could ask them to set the diamonds lower. The trellis setting is very pretty too!

Thank you for the additional information - very helpful! I know what you mean about fingers having a curve; mine do, so that will help, I think. I do prefer low settings and will ask them to set the diamonds lower. Enjoy your new, gorgeous ring! :D

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its Absolutely STUNNING! :love: :love: Congrats and enjoy!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Look at that profile!!! Those diamonds look huge!!! What a beautiful ring!!!

E B

Ideal_Rock
It's gorgeous, F&I! :love:

tigian

Ideal_Rock
It's absolutely gorgeous from every angle! :love: :appl: :love: :appl:

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
OH! This ring looks amazing. You are making me so want one . :lickout:

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
AMAZINKS!

I love the profile and seeing all those pretty little points just suspended in air :love:

Congrats!

betty6333

Shiny_Rock
Oh I just love the hand shots! It is just beautiful! :appl:

holly sparkle

Shiny_Rock
I drooled all over my laptop :(( but it was worth it :bigsmile: What a ring :love: :love: :love: :love: I am in love!!!

More pics?????

move1986

Shiny_Rock
Is this setting in platinum or white gold?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results