Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Since we are on the topic of ring size...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

candlelite80

Shiny_Rock
Just wondering for those of you with large fingers (think at least a 7.5) like mine what size and shape is your engagement ring diamond? I feel like sometimes here on Pricescope things are a bit off, it seems like all the diamonds are on the large size and all the fingers are on the small size. I get why the diamonds are big, if you are here then you most likely are a diamond lover and it makes sense to see bigger diamonds but what is with the small fingers? I never thought my fingers were small by any means but I never thought they were HUGE either and in comparison to everyone else I feel like they are very big. So, I would love to get your opinions, and pics if you have them, of larger fingers and what diamond sizes look like on them.

candlelite80

Shiny_Rock
No takers here??? LOL I was just looing at other boards and I came across the Show Me the Ring board. I think this question may be better suited for that board so I have posted there. Sorry, I bookmarked this page when I first found it and I never realized there was more than one board. There is a lot to look at there so I will be checking out some pics!

Hammurabi

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/3/2007 1:54:04 AM
Author: candlelite80
No takers here??? LOL I was just looing at other boards and I came across the Show Me the Ring board. I think this question may be better suited for that board so I have posted there. Sorry, I bookmarked this page when I first found it and I never realized there was more than one board. There is a lot to look at there so I will be checking out some pics!
my fingers are 7.5 too and theres nothing I can do about that LOL! my ering is a mere 0.3 carat solitare (pic in show me the ring board, someone started a thread about this same topic). Compare to a lot of PSers, my ring is tiny, but i love it, its the reprsentation thats important to me :)

candlelite80

Shiny_Rock
Hammurabi, I found the post you were referring to and saw your ring. I think it is very pretty and looks great on your hand, very classic. I am just always so surprised when I see everyone saying they wear a size 4 or 5, etc. when everyone I know wears at least a 7 except for one friend and she is a tiny person, I''d be surprised if she was 5 ft. tall and weighed more than 90 lbs.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree that there seem to be a lot of small fingers on PS... I wear a 6-6.25 (depending on the temperature!!) which is exactly average according to google.

Don't worry about feeling like you have big fingers, 7.5 is very normal IMO! A lot of PS ladies just happen to have teensy fingers, for whatever reason

SBee

Rough_Rock
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing....so many tiny fingers on PS! I''m a 6.25 but usually wear my rings at 6.5 because I swell up lots from activity...

...I always figured I was around average size, though, because whenever I try on rings at B&M jewelry stores, almost everything fits perfectly! But I WAS starting to wonder when I came on this message board awhile back...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond
    Phenomenal 3.01ct Cushion Brilliant Cut Engagement Ring
    Phenomenal 3.01ct Cushion Brilliant Cut Engagement Ring
    Love Conquers All- Quarantined and Engaged
    Love Conquers All- Quarantined and Engaged

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.