shape
carat
color
clarity

Since we are on the topic of ring size...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

candlelite80

Shiny_Rock
Just wondering for those of you with large fingers (think at least a 7.5) like mine what size and shape is your engagement ring diamond? I feel like sometimes here on Pricescope things are a bit off, it seems like all the diamonds are on the large size and all the fingers are on the small size. I get why the diamonds are big, if you are here then you most likely are a diamond lover and it makes sense to see bigger diamonds but what is with the small fingers? I never thought my fingers were small by any means but I never thought they were HUGE either and in comparison to everyone else I feel like they are very big. So, I would love to get your opinions, and pics if you have them, of larger fingers and what diamond sizes look like on them.
2.gif

candlelite80

Shiny_Rock
No takers here??? LOL I was just looing at other boards and I came across the Show Me the Ring board. I think this question may be better suited for that board so I have posted there. Sorry, I bookmarked this page when I first found it and I never realized there was more than one board. There is a lot to look at there so I will be checking out some pics!

Hammurabi

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/3/2007 1:54:04 AM
Author: candlelite80
No takers here??? LOL I was just looing at other boards and I came across the Show Me the Ring board. I think this question may be better suited for that board so I have posted there. Sorry, I bookmarked this page when I first found it and I never realized there was more than one board. There is a lot to look at there so I will be checking out some pics!
26.gif
my fingers are 7.5 too and theres nothing I can do about that LOL! my ering is a mere 0.3 carat solitare (pic in show me the ring board, someone started a thread about this same topic). Compare to a lot of PSers, my ring is tiny, but i love it, its the reprsentation thats important to me :)

candlelite80

Shiny_Rock
Hammurabi, I found the post you were referring to and saw your ring. I think it is very pretty and looks great on your hand, very classic. I am just always so surprised when I see everyone saying they wear a size 4 or 5, etc. when everyone I know wears at least a 7 except for one friend and she is a tiny person, I''d be surprised if she was 5 ft. tall and weighed more than 90 lbs.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree that there seem to be a lot of small fingers on PS... I wear a 6-6.25 (depending on the temperature!!) which is exactly average according to google.

Don't worry about feeling like you have big fingers, 7.5 is very normal IMO! A lot of PS ladies just happen to have teensy fingers, for whatever reason
2.gif

SBee

Rough_Rock
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing....so many tiny fingers on PS! I''m a 6.25 but usually wear my rings at 6.5 because I swell up lots from activity...

...I always figured I was around average size, though, because whenever I try on rings at B&M jewelry stores, almost everything fits perfectly! But I WAS starting to wonder when I came on this message board awhile back...

35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results