shape
carat
color
clarity

Simayof

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JustLooking

Rough_Rock
Has anyone heard of a company called Simayof. They claim to be a diamond cutter and jewelers. www.simayof.com

I'm really interested if they really cut their own diamonds.

Jimmy

mikey26

Rough_Rock
jimmy:

i recently purchased my girlfriend's engagement ring from simayof in walnut creek. i believe simayof does cut their own diamonds, but i'm not 100% sure. after going to back and forth between derco in san francisco and simayof, i chose simayof because they were able to beat derco's price for a simular diamond. based on responses from the viewers in this forum, i believe i received a good price. however, it did take some haggling. in addition, simayof recently put up their website and i was able to get a better price than listed
appl.gif
good luck

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
There's a Simayof in SF too. Someone just purchased a setting from them and posted pix of their new ring a few days ago. Gorgeous setting! I think they got the stone online. Simayof in SF has a huge red banner sign hanging on their place that says 'we sell GIA and EGL certed stones!'. Kind of too salesy for me..but I have never been in there. We were just driving by it today and I noticed the sign. Don't know anything about them or if they cut stones though..sorry
2.gif
Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results