Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Simayof

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JustLooking

Rough_Rock
Has anyone heard of a company called Simayof. They claim to be a diamond cutter and jewelers. www.simayof.com

I'm really interested if they really cut their own diamonds.

Jimmy

mikey26

Rough_Rock
jimmy:

i recently purchased my girlfriend's engagement ring from simayof in walnut creek. i believe simayof does cut their own diamonds, but i'm not 100% sure. after going to back and forth between derco in san francisco and simayof, i chose simayof because they were able to beat derco's price for a simular diamond. based on responses from the viewers in this forum, i believe i received a good price. however, it did take some haggling. in addition, simayof recently put up their website and i was able to get a better price than listed
good luck

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
There's a Simayof in SF too. Someone just purchased a setting from them and posted pix of their new ring a few days ago. Gorgeous setting! I think they got the stone online. Simayof in SF has a huge red banner sign hanging on their place that says 'we sell GIA and EGL certed stones!'. Kind of too salesy for me..but I have never been in there. We were just driving by it today and I noticed the sign. Don't know anything about them or if they cut stones though..sorry
Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Diamond Jewelry For 4th Of July Quarantine Celebrations
    Diamond Jewelry For 4th Of July Quarantine Celebrations
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond
    Phenomenal 3.01ct Cushion Brilliant Cut Engagement Ring
    Phenomenal 3.01ct Cushion Brilliant Cut Engagement Ring

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.