shape
carat
color
clarity

Signity Star WOW!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
A few weeks ago I posted that I'd purchased a few Signity Star CZ items on eBay for Xmas etc. These are touted as the 'cream-of-the-crop' in CZ's and I have heard much positive about them.

The items arrived quickly and in time for gift-wrapping for under the tree...I also got a pendant for myself. I have to say..WOW! They are stunning!!! I have real diamond earrings, 1ctw and I got my younger sister SS's 1ctw to wear for fun, and they look almost as good as the real thing when compared. Compare the pendant to my real diamonds, and it looks superb. Intense sparkle and catches the light very nicely as well. My boyfriend noticed that the SS looked different from my real diamond earrings, but he couldn't say that it was a negative effect--just different. The earrings and pendant were set in white gold, and they were $22 and $16 respectively. I highly recommend them as a fun wear, or if you can't afford to splurge and get the real thing after dropping a huge chunk of change on a ring. I wear my pendant with my earrings and people think the necklace is real. Of course I don't deny it! :) Since we broke the piggy bank on my ring, this is all I will be getting for a while, but I love it!

Anyway it was very interesting, we looked at the SS's and real diamonds under our loupe and the SS's had crisp arrows and looked very clean. One last thing to note is that the SS's sell at dept stores and on TV for something like $100-300 a carat, but I got mine on eBay for much cheaper as noted above. My pendant is 1ctw and the earrings were 1ctw as well. The seller on eBay was GemOdyssey and he was very prompt with shipping and courteous. I deem the SS's a fun diversion in the serious world of diamonds. Enjoy!

lequelam

Rough_Rock
Dear Mara ,
My name is Lam , from Vietnam . I have read your post I enjoy it , I have also experience with SS 's CZ after I received an sample of 4x4mm and 10 x 2mm Round CZ from their office in Thailand together with nice Price List catalog 2003.I am amazed about their services as they are willing to send us a sample with catalog and delivery cost is 410 Thai bath , free of charge. In fact the sample is very very nice as your description. Look like a brightest star compare to other CZ available in Vietnam market. Congratulation to your new SS I do beleive you like it very much .
REGARDS

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was looking at some signity stars on ebay too. . .which seller did you purchase from? I think I may get one for fun.

Thanks,
Michelle

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gem Odyssey.. I was looking at them recently again for a friend and their prices are still excellent and this seller still has 'em! He now gives away a Star Viewer with each purchase, hee hee.

(BTW..this original post was from Jan of this year!)

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cool, Thanks again!!!

Michelle

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results