shape
carat
color
clarity

Signity Star CZs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know I posted something about this a little while ago, but I just purchased a 1ctw Signity Star solid white gold solitaire pendant from an eBay vendor who has some SS items on his e-Store. I paid $15. I also got a pair of 1ctw SS stud earrings for Xmas for my young sister who doesn't really have and won't invest in any good jewelry. The earrings are 14k solid white gold with screw-backs so they look like the 'real thing'. The earrings were $22.

From the feedback on this seller's eStore, it appears that people are extremely happy with the quality of these items. FYI, Signity Stars are CZ's that LOOK similar to the 8Star or H&A diamonds but for obviously much cheaper. They are supposed to be the closest looking CZ to the 'real thing'. Cut Nut and others were saying that they choose the cream-of-the-crop for SS's and use those to show people what a perfect H&A should look like under an Ideal-Scope.

So for $46 (incl ship), I can finally check out the Signity Stars for myself. I, of course, would rather have a real 1ctw diamond pendant, but since I am breaking the bank with my e-ring...my boyfriend has put a serious limit on the spending! :)

If what I have heard is true, I might like the pendant better than the real thing! We shall see. It's definitely much cheaper. Also, I have seen the SS stones in dept stores and on TV for about $300 a carat, so this was a GREAT deal! Will keep you all posted. :appl:

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh and before I forget..I am now looking for a white gold very delicate looking 18" chain for the pendant. I don't want to pay alot, maybe $20. EBay has a bunch of thin box 14k wg chains for $20, but I would prefer something more delicate and almost invisible when worn. I see them all the time when someone purchases a pendant but can't find info on what they are called or if they are sold separately. Anyone have ideas on where to look? THANKS!

tdu2000

Rough_Rock
Please keep us posted with your Ebay Signity CZ purchase.

Thanks

hbright

Rough_Rock
The CZ that comes with the idealscope does not have an 8* or H&A pattern though it shows another type of excellent symmetry (missing strong arrow shafts). It has very little leakage though. Check out the idealscope.com to see a pic of the CZ.

enibas

Rough_Rock
very interesting! thanks so much for posting! :appl:

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results