shape
carat
color
clarity

Sibling Torture

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Bee...you should be ashamed! Or locked up...not sure which. Diabolical...at three? Bet you have to hear of the "flushing thing" at every family gathering. Yadda Yadda Yadda...
2.gif

DKS

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/12/2007 1:32:03 PM
Author: somethingshiny
Monarch''s bb gun stories reminded me of a couple of my own.

We were really broke when I was growing up, so keep that in mind.

We (my older brother and I) ran out of bb pellets. Living in the South, and being quite familiar with the Roly Poly (or pillbug), we decided to make our own. It was my idea to scare the little bugs so they would curl up and then put them into the bb gun. My brother, being the pessimist, insisted that it would never work. So, I ''loaded'' the gun, took aim, and shot my brother. The Roly Polys were indeed a suitable substitute.

One day, my brother and I were fishing for turtle in the back lagoon. We would put pieces of bullfrog and put them on a hook and hold the string in our hands to catch them. We went under the old pig shed that overlooked the lagoon and found the bullfrogs. We would bring them up top (on concrete) and shoot them with a bb before butchering them. I was holding a particularly feisty one still as my brother went in for the kill. He shot the frog, the bb ricocheted off the concrete and straight up my nose. I started bawling (I was 6, he was 8) and he kept telling me not to suck in (through my nose )while I was crying. However, because I was so upset, I DID suck it up further into my sinuses. My brother, being the hero, decided he should smack me around the head to make it come back out. I eventually coughed it up. (EWW!)

1.gif
OMG, I can totally envision your bro trying to smack that bb out of your sinuses! (And I can envision everything else in your story because we did very similar things growing up, although I would not be a part of frog-gigging. ) Once I kept a whole minnow bucket full of goldfish that were intended for bait but did not get used...they lasted about two weeks in my parents'' bathroom, they were so nice to indulge me that way!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Too funny! my mom would never let me keep what I found! We would fill buckets with crawdads. We didn''t eat them, but we desperately wanted to keep them! We tried to keep snakes in coffee cans, too. She was never happy with theses discoveries.

My brother pulled the heads off my barbies, too. So I ripped apart his GI joes. AND I told him they were DOLLS!

However, my brother was my hero. When I was 8 or so, we got in a fight with another family''s kids. The boy came to my house to get even or something. He pounded 4 long nails through his skateboard and attached it to a length of rope. He started swinging it at me! I was running scared and my big bro came in to save me. He ducked all Chuck Norris like around the flying board. He got up under the rope and laid into that kid. He knocked the wind out of him! Then, that kid''s parents wouldn''t let them near US!
7.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/28/2007 10:33:48 PM
Author: somethingshiny
Too funny! my mom would never let me keep what I found! We would fill buckets with crawdads. We didn''t eat them, but we desperately wanted to keep them! We tried to keep snakes in coffee cans, too. She was never happy with theses discoveries.

My brother pulled the heads off my barbies, too. So I ripped apart his GI joes. AND I told him they were DOLLS!

However, my brother was my hero. When I was 8 or so, we got in a fight with another family''s kids. The boy came to my house to get even or something. He pounded 4 long nails through his skateboard and attached it to a length of rope. He started swinging it at me! I was running scared and my big bro came in to save me. He ducked all Chuck Norris like around the flying board. He got up under the rope and laid into that kid. He knocked the wind out of him! Then, that kid''s parents wouldn''t let them near US!
7.gif
LOL! Good for your bro for sticking up for you, is he older than you? My bro is 4 yrs. older than me and I think he would''ve literally DIED for me if asked, when we were growing up. That''s not to say that he didn''t torture me at times, he came up with all kinds of pranks and crazy stunts that he would blame on me when we got in trouble with my parents later. But he has always been my hero: when I was 19, I made some bad decisions and lived with a guy for about 4 months in a different state...meanwhile my car broke down and I couldn''t afford to get it fixed, then the guy I was with went off on me and got physically violent...I called home the same night and my brother was there with another guy friend and a trailer the next day to pack me up and take me back home...he and his friend were brandishing ball bats when they came to the door and I had to tell them both repeatedly it wasn''t necessary. He likely would''ve sacrificed doing jail time for me at that time. Makes me kind of choke up even typing about it, it''s not something I share with many people. Anyway, he and I have always been super close even though we don''t even talk a lot now that I live very far away from him and his wife, but every time I see him it''s like we were never apart. But wow, was he mischievious when we were growing up! He used to have me test my aim by throwing lit firecrackers at cars driving by...once a car turned around and we had to hide in one of our hayfields for what seemed like an eternity but was probably in reality only 20 minutes, tg that driver wasn''t hurt and especially didn''t drive on up to the house and inform my mother!
20.gif

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Wow. My childhood seems so tame now.
23.gif
I can''t believe that kid came after you with nails through a skateboard. That''s out of a horror movie! I like to see a kid with a little ingenuity, but maybe not in making weapons.

32.gif

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Wellll, since you asked...when I was about 7 and my sister was about 5, we went on a family vacation and it was like a villa, with two bedrooms, one attached to each end with a living space in between. It was the first time my sister and I felt like we were "on our own" and we were running around the room checking out everything and my sister went into the bathroom and she called me in and when I got into the bathroom she bent over and let out this YOOGE fart. So I got the bright idea to kill the smell at its source and I told her to bend over and I sprayed Lysol in her butt crack. Yeah. Lysol on tender skin? Can you say 'burning sensation'? Not such a good idea...She started yelling like a dog that got stepped on, dancing around the bathroom with her pants around her ankles - I cant remember but I think she might have tripped over her pants and fell over - and I just kept telling her to be quiet or else we'd get in trouble. I'm cracking up just writing about it. I think my parents finally came in and asked what was going on we both said, "nothing."

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
My brother is a year and a half older than me. He was really tiny when we were kids. People always thought we were twins. I wish my scanner wasn''t all screwed up. I''d post a pic of us when we were kids. Anyway, now he''s about 6''2" and 240. He looks all intimidating. He does this impression of that old song "Come a little bit closer, you''re my kinda man...so big and so strong.." He sings it all high pitched. I don''t see him very often now. He got married in January. But, he still makes me laugh harder than anyone I know.

Your brother sounds awesome. What a hero! *swoon*

Surfgirl~ your story made me laugh out loud!
9.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/27/2007 11:51:17 PM
Author: door knob solitaire
Bee...you should be ashamed! Or locked up...not sure which. Diabolical...at three? Bet you have to hear of the ''flushing thing'' at every family gathering. Yadda Yadda Yadda...
2.gif

DKS

Yep and I''ve only got worse since
3.gif
I hide it well though
17.gif
11.gif

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t have that many great stories - the worst I really ever did was make my brother play barbies with me, and I''d tell him word for word everything he had to say.

My FI has lots of stories though. He has a twin sister and when they were little, he was playing on ice that had frozen on a bucket, just kind of skating a little. His sister came up behind him and pushed him off the bucket, and into the grill, but directly into a sharp piece of metal by the propane tank. The metal went through his lip, through his gum and down through his tongue somehow ( I have no idea how). He still has a scar on his upper lip, so one half of his top lip is higher than the other with a slight white scar running through it. It''s not super noticeable though.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results