shape
carat
color
clarity

Show your LAST fine jewelry purchase here!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like it! Reminds me on clovers! I hope, you wore it on St. Patrick’s Day! =)2
It does! And I’ve been wearing it non stop, so yeah, I wore it on st patty’s Day. It Also reminds me of the Ritani flower petal shaped halo, which I’ve Always loved!

Aino

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I bought this infinity ring about a month ago to wear occasionally on the right hand. Purple reflection comes from a flower :mrgreen2:

upload_2018-2-5_16-35-53.png

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello and happy spring to everyone!
I would love to add my 2 cents (or really my 2 rings) to this thread.
I recently got 2 preloved pieces..
Tiffany's Schlumberger Four Leaves band and Cartier's LOVE ring with diamonds.
Thanks for sharing! IMG_0490.jpg IMG_0491.jpg

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I just bought these 4mm emerald studs today at a tag sale for $30. I was pretty sure they were real, but was willing to take the chance either way since the price was so low. I stopped by a local jeweler on the way home and he confirmed that they are real. My first colored stone purchase and the only emeralds I've ever owned.
emerald studs 4.jpg
emerald studs.jpg

Attachments

• emerald studs 3.jpg
    emerald studs 3.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 18

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just bought these 4mm emerald studs today at a tag sale for $30. I was pretty sure they were real, but was willing to take the chance either way since the price was so low. I stopped by a local jeweler on the way home and he confirmed that they are real. My first colored stone purchase and the only emeralds I've ever owned.
emerald studs 4.jpg
emerald studs.jpg

Wow what a great find and purchase!:appl: Beautiful emeralds.:love:
And omg what a sweet price.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello and happy spring to everyone!
I would love to add my 2 cents (or really my 2 rings) to this thread.
I recently got 2 preloved pieces..
Tiffany's Schlumberger Four Leaves band and Cartier's LOVE ring with diamonds.
Thanks for sharing! IMG_0490.jpg IMG_0491.jpg

Sigh, gorgeous pieces @Rubies-R-Me. I love all your jewelry and this is no exception. Beautiful.:love:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much Missy for the sweet compliment. I feel just the same about your jewelry too!!:love:

Blingalingaling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
A5222CEE-833D-41C0-AC36-FF97EE71FCD1.jpeg Hi, y'all! Here's my newest addition to my collection! Just purchased two weeks ago from the wonderful Shulamit and Yekutiel at IDJewelry in NYC!
Thanks to Rubies-R-Me for giving me the confidence to buy what I love!
This is taken with my iPhone in natural light! It's in a ring holder-not in a setting yet, but wanted to share!
GIA Certed Emerald Cut
6.59 ct
VVS2
L-color
12.85 x 9.92

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Blingaling, this is an absolutely amazing stone! My goodness, what a large and gorgeous diamond, you must be beyond thrilled! I hope you start a thread on it once it's set. Any setting ideas yet?

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love:Wow! Wow! Wow! What a stone Blingalingaling!
I’m truly honored that I made a happy difference in your decision to buy this L colored beauty!
Now my ring has a sister.. a twin!
Enjoy it.. can’t wait to see how you decide to set it.
Congrats!:love:

Blingalingaling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi, Junebug17! Thank you for the nice compliment! I think I'm going to do a traditional three-stone ring with tapered baguettes or small traps in white gold or platinum. I love the shape of the stone, so I'd like to keep it simple!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Blingaling, this is an absolutely amazing stone! My goodness, what a large and gorgeous diamond, you must be beyond thrilled! I hope you start a thread on it once it's set. Any setting ideas yet?

Wow yes this is gorgeous. I’m with Junie. Please start a thread when it’s set. :love:
And yay to @Rubies-R-Me helping you find your dream diamond.:appl:
Gorgeous. @Blingalingaling Your new emerald cut diamond is Blingalingtastic :kiss2:

Blingalingaling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:love:Wow! Wow! Wow! What a stone Blingalingaling!
I’m truly honored that I made a happy difference in your decision to buy this L colored beauty!
Now my ring has a sister.. a twin!
Enjoy it.. can’t wait to see how you decide to set it.
Congrats!:love:
Thank you so much, Rubies-R-Me!!! You did inspire me!!! I'd seen your thread about your GORGEOUS EC a couple of years ago and I always remembered it! I was so happy to have found it again when I was looking at stones in the last few months! I wouldn't have been as open to L-color stones if not for you! I'm so happy with this stone! The color is glorious (there's something about EC's in lower colors that's mesmerizing!) and the cut is great!!!
It was truly a "find"! Shulamit at IDJ sourced many lovely stones for me (including this one) in various shapes, colors and sizes-she was relentless!!! I owe her a debt of gratitude!!!
I'm so glad that you shared yours, thank you again for that! Maybe someday we will run into each other and recognize the stones and know it's us!
Your collection is outstanding! Enjoy every minute of wearing your beautiful pieces!!!

Blingalingaling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you, Missy!!! Your pieces are so beautiful, as well!! I always look forward to reading your posts!!! I'm enjoying them and I love your avatar with your adorable cat!!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi, Junebug17! Thank you for the nice compliment! I think I'm going to do a traditional three-stone ring with tapered baguettes or small traps in white gold or platinum. I love the shape of the stone, so I'd like to keep it simple!

Oh that sounds perfect! A simple setting will allow that beautiful stone to be the star of the show, can’t wait to see the finished piece.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, Missy!!! Your pieces are so beautiful, as well!! I always look forward to reading your posts!!! I'm enjoying them and I love your avatar with your adorable cat!!!

Aww thank you! And HRH Francesca thanks you too. :kiss2:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh yay.. you sound like one happy camper!!!
How wonderful that you are so full of LOVE for your L stone.:appl:
And yes.. maybe one day we shall gaze on each others fingers and realize these are twins separated at birth and have a bling reunion for them!:lol:
Thanks again for the smiles and enjoy enjoy enjoy!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A5222CEE-833D-41C0-AC36-FF97EE71FCD1.jpeg Hi, y'all! Here's my newest addition to my collection! Just purchased two weeks ago from the wonderful Shulamit and Yekutiel at IDJewelry in NYC!
Thanks to Rubies-R-Me for giving me the confidence to buy what I love!
This is taken with my iPhone in natural light! It's in a ring holder-not in a setting yet, but wanted to share!
GIA Certed Emerald Cut
6.59 ct
VVS2
L-color
12.85 x 9.92

Oh. My. Lord. Be still my step cut heart! I cannot believe the size of this beast & cannot wait to see your setting when you move forward :love:

Blingalingaling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
LOL! Thank you, Alex T! I'll keep you posted and let you know what I'm going to do with it! I need to save up some funds first and make some decisions about which direction to go in! I'll probably ask here on Pricescope for suggestions! But for now, I'm just enjoying stone-gazing and dreaming! :)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
M 98C9BEF5-C48C-4146-A43D-2C86CD77CD0E.jpeg

D947E71C-AA4D-4962-B3BE-C1AF1DD60FDC.jpeg

My last purchase was this solid 18k Gabriella kiss snake bangle. It matches the gk golden hoops

This is fantastic. Snakelicious and sssssizzling hot. This might be enough to get me over a snake phobia if I had one...@ceg what do you think?

minimountains

Shiny_Rock
I have a snake phobia as well, but since these ones are gold....

This is fantastic. Snakelicious and sssssizzling hot. This might be enough to get me over a snake phobia if I had one...@ceg what do you think?

Reactions: AV_

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a snake phobia as well, but since these ones are gold....

I have a bug phobia. Specifically big bugs. :knockout: Roaches, palmettos you get the idea. No way could I wear even an inanimate gold one around my neck or finger or wrist. But gold or platinum snakes yes please. But then again I like snakes so I guess it’s not a fair comparison. :halo:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results