shape
carat
color
clarity

Show your everyday bracelet!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MakingTheGrade - I love your DBtY! Can you share the specs please? How big are the stones and how far apart are they? Thank you!

Oh I actually don’t know. I’ve since sold the bracelet but it’s the one from white flash on can probably find details there.

EllenS1

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I work from home and I have big, boisterous dogs. So I keep it fairly plain and robust, and all my 'everyday' bracelets are the same ones I wear in the evening if going out. I'm also not a huge fan of diamond bracelets, tho I was mad about them when I was younger and a tennis bracelet was my #1 jewelry goal!

Mostly, I just wear my bangles. They're solid, not hollow, and I add the diamond one if I want a little bling. I believe DH is intending to give me a second diamond one next year for my birthday. This one has about 5.5 ctw of diamonds in it, and is much blingier in real life than it looks in this photo. If I need something dressy at that point, I'll wear just the 2 diamond bangles.

20190129_161428.jpg

I sometimes wear a baroque pearl bracelet. These are baroque akoyas with a 14kt yellow gold clasp. The luster is fabulous!

20190129_161551.jpg

My best friend gave me this bracelet. It was part of her mother's very heavy muff chain, and we both have bracelets made from part of it. I wear this sometimes by itself, but more often with my bangles, or with my pearl bracelet.

20190129_163336.jpg

I often wear my charm bracelet. The links are solid 14kt and the charms are pretty much all 18kt, if I recall correctly. Each one is significant and has a specific memory attached to it. It's lovely to wear, and I often wear it with my gold bangle.

20190129_161539.jpg

20190129_161521.jpg

And here's a group shot. :)

20190129_161703.jpg

Such beautiful buttery gold bangles!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
It’s the weekend so the lower one gets put on.. it was my 2019 Father’s Day present. Both DH and I got one.. it is a black neoprene bracelet with 4 beads with our kid’s name on each of them.

the top one is my current favourite...Worn it everyday since October birthday in 2019. It’s a 0.11ct fancy bluish green radiant in a 18kYG inlay, accented by rhodium plated black lines of a brushed finish 18kWG cuff.

7564F2CB-F556-42A1-ACE0-6484DC84F821.jpeg

klrrrr

Shiny_Rock
Hello pricescopers, I've been away for a bit, and am back with arm candy! Went a little overboard with these delicate bracelets and bought 'em all during a Christmas sale!

bracelet stack (2).jpg

Gorgeous! Do you have any issues with flipping? I’m considering half bracelets like yours for budget reasons and am wondering if you have any tips!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's only a matter of another 20 or 30 millennia till my charm bracelet (AKA The Bane of my Existence) is finished and I can add it here.

In the meantime, here's my beautiful Sparkly Doo-Dad bracelet, which used part of my plain antique muff chain and the rest of my unset OEC bits and pieces. Love this bracelet!

20200222_105503.jpg

20200222_105531.jpg

Sparkle_ruckle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Do you have any issues with flipping? I’m considering half bracelets like yours for budget reasons and am wondering if you have any tips!

Thank you for loving my bracelets! The bezeled diamond bracelet is a light piece, hence it tends to flip over. The other two bracelets don't flip the same way as they are much heavier, but they do tend to slide around until they are at the undersides of my wrist. I hope my description makes sense? Haha. That being said, I'm prepared for this to happen, so I'll usually just re-position them and it doesn't bother me a lot. What is more pesky though is when I'm wearing wearing them layered and they tangle.

But I found these clasps that are made for the purpose of layering chains. Will likely buy one of these to see if helps.

untangle layered chains.jpg

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

EllenS1

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's only a matter of another 20 or 30 millennia till my charm bracelet (AKA The Bane of my Existence) is finished and I can add it here.

In the meantime, here's my beautiful Sparkly Doo-Dad bracelet, which used part of my plain antique muff chain and the rest of my unset OEC bits and pieces. Love this bracelet!

20200222_105503.jpg

20200222_105531.jpg

I’m waiting to see your charm bracelet mrs-b!! This is such a beautiful bracelet too:mrgreen2:

Sparkle_ruckle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I alternate between my tennis bracelet (not sure tcw but she’s dainty) and my newest piece, a DK solitaire bangle. Love them equally and how they both compliment my RH stacking rings!

9A558102-BA90-4756-99A1-FC51169DCB25.jpeg
B256C52D-6379-4188-AFC6-2A17814429B4.jpeg

Gorgeous! I especially love the finishing on your diamond bangle. You wear it well!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I alternate between my tennis bracelet (not sure tcw but she’s dainty) and my newest piece, a DK solitaire bangle. Love them equally and how they both compliment my RH stacking rings!

This new DK bangle is the most GORGEOUS thing! And I puffy heart your RH rings - do you wear these like this every day? Gorgeous combo :kiss2:

luxe

Shiny_Rock
This new DK bangle is the most GORGEOUS thing! And I puffy heart your RH rings - do you wear these like this every day? Gorgeous combo :kiss2:

Thank you!! I’m so so happy with how it turned out! I used to wear just the diamond band for years, the yellow gold band was a new addition last year and now I always stack them like that - they’re part of my daily wardrobe!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you!! I’m so so happy with how it turned out! I used to wear just the diamond band for years, the yellow gold band was a new addition last year and now I always stack them like that - they’re part of my daily wardrobe!

Just gorgeous. I sometimes stack my full eternity on my RH because 3 rings on the left can get tight in heat these days (getting old lady hands!) but I often thought it might look odd having a 'wedding set' on both hands?! But this has confirmed for me that it looks classy & great!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's a gorgeous combo, @Alex T!

Thank you! :wavey: Sadly my 2 silks snapped around Christmas as they'd been knotted on for years & had frayed. But the friend who made them for me is hunting through her old stock to see if she has any left, so she can make me some replacements. Fingers crossed!

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
We are Raymond Weil & Tiffany DBTY buddies! Loving your combo :kiss2:
IMG_20181110_110213.jpg

Thanks Alex!! Your bracelet stacks and watch are beautiful! Truly unique combo, and looks so effortlessly chic. I wish I had your sense of style! As a side note, I would like to tell you that it was your thread "Show me stacked wedding rings!" that brought me to Pricescope in the first place!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Alex!! Your bracelet stacks and watch are beautiful! Truly unique combo, and looks so effortlessly chic. I wish I had your sense of style! As a side note, I would like to tell you that it was your thread "Show me stacked wedding rings!" that brought me to Pricescope in the first place!

Awww.... Thank you so much! I certainly see myself as being very far away from chic & my bracelet stack is very low rent compared to the GORGEOUS ones on here, but it is meaningful to me & my 2 little Tiffany's are treasures. I think my sentimentality & "just throw it on & leave it because I'm lazy" mentality helps with my unique style :lol: But I am glad my post lured you in - this is definitely a great place to hang out & get inspiration for all sorts of bling!

Sparkle_ruckle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Wore these bangles to an Indian wedding yesterday so not technically everyday and neither are they bracelets but wanted to share =)2 22k gold jewelry with rough uncut diamonds 88C84B08-780A-4F56-8BA2-A240ECB6B862.jpeg 5CF28CB0-D7F4-4BC0-8392-9A9AF1897550.jpeg

I LOVE ethnic jewelry! You wear them very well!

klrrrr

Shiny_Rock

Hey @luxe, your tennis bracelet is perfection! Where did you find it? It reminds me of what they have at shoptheline (which I find overpriced.

luxe

Shiny_Rock
Hey @luxe, your tennis bracelet is perfection! Where did you find it? It reminds me of what they have at shoptheline (which I find overpriced.

Thank you! I found it at a local jeweller years back, I had long been on a hunt for a super thin and dainty tennis bracelet and was so happy to find this!

I’ve since been on a search for something slightly larger to stack (because .. why not right lol), but in looking, I came across IDJ having something quite similar to mine:

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
We are Raymond Weil & Tiffany DBTY buddies! Loving your combo :kiss2:
IMG_20181110_110213.jpg

Alex, I do have a question for you, and hope it is okay to ask in this thread. I was not sure of the protocol otherwise. Have you ever experienced stretching/breaking of your Tiffany dbty? I know they have a delicate chain and I believe you said you wear them regularly. I'd love to know if you have had any issues with the fine chain. Thank you!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results