shape
carat
color
clarity

Show your everyday bracelet!

ean

Brilliant_Rock
Here are a couple of mine, there's a bit of a rose gold theme going on :D:
20190129_101853.jpg 20181220_175553.jpg 20190324_165400.jpg tiffany T bracelet pictures 2 006.jpg

I need that T bangle in my life :twisted: and do you have any info about the diamond bangle that you have in the last pic? I love the proportions on it!

diamondhoarder

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I need that T bangle in my life :twisted: and do you have any info about the diamond bangle that you have in the last pic? I love the proportions on it!

Which one do you mean? There's a Tiffany Metro, a Tiffany Atlas and a plain rose gold bangle I had made the same diameter as the others so they would stack nicely. They are all slip-on bangles, completely round.

ean

Brilliant_Rock
Which one do you mean? There's a Tiffany Metro, a Tiffany Atlas and a plain rose gold bangle I had made the same diameter as the others so they would stack nicely. They are all slip-on bangles, completely round.

Ohhh, I was reffering to the one with your atlast. So I guess that is the metro. It looks so good.:love:

diamondhoarder

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ohhh, I was reffering to the one with your atlast. So I guess that is the metro. It looks so good.:love:

Thanks ean. I like your new DBTY as well =)2

Reactions: ean

diamondhoarder

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oooooh! :love: @diamondhoarder is that the boodles blossom bracelet?? I absolutely adore the boodles blossom line! It looks fantastically perfect on you. Boodles rose gold is just stunning. The rose gold blossom earrings are on my wish list.

Its based on the blossom bracelet, I had it made for a perfect fit on my wrist. I love that range, its so pretty :love:

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Its based on the blossom bracelet, I had it made for a perfect fit on my wrist. I love that range, its so pretty :love:
Care to share who made this for you? The £7k price tag is slowing my acquisition :wink2:

diamondhoarder

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Care to share who made this for you? The £7k price tag is slowing my acquisition :wink2:
It was done by an Etsy seller a few years ago. I'm trying to remember the vendors name :think:.

diamondhoarder

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

I do know that there's a jeweller on Greville Street in Hatton Garden who makes some items from the range. I can't remember if its Durrants, if not is one of the shops on that side of the road

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not mine (yet...) I was trying this on today for fun and am thinking about going back for it. I think it would be perfect as an everyday casual bracelet. I love the floral motif, fine milgrain detailing, and the white/yellow gold combination. It's 18K (about 25 grams), diamonds are small, yellow center stones test as diamonds. Seems to be very well made. He wants $2K. It wasn't planned so would appreciate thoughts on what would be an impulse purchase.

IMG_0221.jpg IMG_0225.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0221.jpg
    IMG_0221.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 116

agingsparkle

Shiny_Rock
Not mine (yet...) I was trying this on today for fun and am thinking about going back for it. I think it would be perfect as an everyday casual bracelet. I love the floral motif, fine milgrain detailing, and the white/yellow gold combination. It's 18K (about 25 grams), diamonds are small, yellow center stones test as diamonds. Seems to be very well made. He wants $2K. It wasn't planned so would appreciate thoughts on what would be an impulse purchase.

/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure that's a Simon G (or a good copy of one, I suppose) if so, excellent find and I'm jealous!! https://www.simongjewelry.com/products/mb1151-bangle[

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
'm pretty sure that's a Simon G (or a good copy of one, I suppose) if so, excellent find and I'm jealous!! https://www.simongjewelry.com/products/mb1151-bangle[

Thanks for finding this! I'll check for hallmarks when I go back but he also had this pair of matching earrings shown on the Simon G site. https://www.simongjewelry.com/products/me1487-earring . The retail price seems higher end, I assume it's a good brand? It seems very well made with a lot of attention to detail. (Excuse my ignorance, but I was there to buy used ring settings from the same jeweler's scrap and trade-in pile).

Last edited:

Sparkle_ruckle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Forgot to add these......
20190325_094554.jpg 20190325_094614.jpg 20190325_094741.jpg

I love your Boodles inspired blossom bracelet! Yummy! I've been eyeing the Blossom line forever too and am nowhere near to acquiring it. Please do share again when you recall who the Etsy seller is!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium

IMG_0221.jpg IMG_0225.jpg

I absolutely love this, it’s very pretty. And I also think it’s a Simon G piece.

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I absolutely love this, it’s very pretty. And I also think it’s a Simon G piece.

Thank you! It really "spoke" to me. My local bench buys used jewelry, scrap gold and will take trade-ins. He's an old school jeweler...not very knowledgeable in things like CS or ideal cuts...but a good affordable bench. When I visit, he let's me pick through what has just come in...he's located in an affluent community so he can get some nice stuff. He also had some used settings that I was interested in but I don't have stones to fit them so I may just go for this.

agingsparkle

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for finding this! I'll check for hallmarks when I go back but he also had this pair of matching earrings shown on the Simon G site. https://www.simongjewelry.com/products/me1487-earring . The retail price seems higher end, I assume it's a good brand? It seems very well made with a lot of attention to detail. (Excuse my ignorance, but I was there to buy used ring settings from the same jeweler's scrap and trade-in pile).

My local jeweler carries Simon G and I’ve always liked the pieces I’ve seen. The earrings are beautiful too, and you should get them so I’m not tempted. ;)2

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My local jeweler carries Simon G and I’ve always liked the pieces I’ve seen. The earrings are beautiful too, and you should get them so I’m not tempted. ;)2

Ha! I tried the earrings on and they just get hidden with my long hair due to being blessed with ears that lay close to my head causing earrings to hang sideways ("blessed" because it removes the temptation of buying most earrings :mrgreen2:).

If you want really them, I can make an offer on your behalf. :angel:

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
33BC2B61-4942-4D59-AF56-3E8A746E0763.jpeg

I wear a watch and a few bracelets on my left wrist every day. I still do a good deal of writing with a pen, so much on my right hand interferes with my penmanship. Normal is one of two watches, a brass cuff by Miansai and a gold type bracket. Today, it’s a snake style ruby/diamond bracelet.

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
33BC2B61-4942-4D59-AF56-3E8A746E0763.jpeg

I wear a watch and a few bracelets on my left wrist every day. I still do a good deal of writing with a pen, so much on my right hand interferes with my penmanship. Normal is one of two watches, a brass cuff by Miansai and a gold type bracket. Today, it’s a snake style ruby/diamond bracelet.

Love the watch and bracelet combination.

jazzychr

Rough_Rock
loving this thread with all the beautiful bracelets. giving me lots of inspo for my Jan 2020 bracelet project.

i currently wear a jade bangle on my right wrist, gifted by my mom on my 32nd birthday.

im looking to either fix my 22k YG half tennis bracelet (wedding gift from my parents) or reset my 7 stone ring into a DBTY style bracelet to wear along with my jade.

so many ideas, too strict a budget

hoping to see more bracelet/bangle combos!!!

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
I just got this. It weighs just about 6 grams, so I believe it to be hollow tubing but with the twist design, it’s quite sturdy! Pleasantly surprised. 14k, contemporary manufacture, but an ancient Greco-Roman design, so I expect it to age rather well.

Now actively looking for more bracelets to stack! Even considering the solitaire OEC cuff. Decisions, decisions!

C14A8A9D-4282-4038-B9B4-7BE08D1909A0.jpeg

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
20200106_211947.jpg Here is my every day bracelet. It never leaves my wrist, unless I'm wearing only yellow gold jewelry for the day. It's very comfortable to wear and very sparkly for its size!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I love that combo of a two tone fabulous watch with a white gold bracelet. Perfect!! :kiss2:

NickiBlue

Rough_Rock
2464AF7F-1AB3-4993-A6DE-A35171D5C0B3.jpeg 6CB466DB-0382-463C-87C9-77EF0E76488F.jpeg 61DD75F9-EAA2-427D-97D7-38AEFD7B0019.jpeg Here is my new everyday bracelet, very dainty I love it .

I don't consider this "dainty", in a good way! I don't like dainty jewelry, I like more substantial pieces. This is beautiful. One day I will add a blue sapphire and diamond bracelet to my collection.

NickiBlue

Rough_Rock
@Alex T -

I LOVE disc charms, and I have 2 on my 'wedding pendant' - the pendant we made from the leftover gold after we had our wedding rings and my engagement ring melted down together to make new wedding bands. Here's a photo of that:

20181225_115337.jpg

And here's a photo of the Singlestone charm that was an inspiration for my charm:

Singlestone charm.jpeg

Mine will be similar to this, but a bit more curvy, I think, tho we'll have to see how it comes out.

And here are my bangles:

20170403_214744_resized.jpg

20170403_214832_resized.jpg

And one for perspective:

perspective_3_0.jpg

I hope this helps!

Mrs B we seem to have similar taste and you are such an inspiration! I have a very similar yellow gold belez solitare necklace with one of my mom's diamonds and that disc charm is a brilliant idea that I may have to steal!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results