shape
carat
color
clarity

Show your everyday bracelet!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ECACD26F-DA63-4A12-99A0-58634D3EE437.png This is my everyday bangle. It is my DH and my initials. Plus it also engraved in my engagement ring and wedding band. DH surprised me with it out of the blue one day

I absolutely LOVE this! How beautiful, and how thoughtful of your husband :love:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is my 18ct gold bracelet that my parents bought me for my 21st Birthday. This June it will be 24 years old! It feels very retro. My silk thread bracelets have snapped, so I thought I'd change things up whilst I had the opportunity, though I expect my beloved Tiffany DBTY's will be back on by tomorrow, as they're a part of my flesh!
IMG_20190315_230037.jpg

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
6E4F8DB0-AA93-4A49-A4FD-F0C4EAD2EC45.jpeg
My new favorites.

I love these individually, but they are seriously stunning in combination. Cool, effortless and a little sultry - I admit to feeling a tad envious and I don’t really do envy!

And I know opinion is very divided (!) but I personally love that you wear them together and don’t fret the scratching - add some insouciance to the list above!

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My daily bracelets are pretty simple.

The Cartier Love was a push present from DH when our son was born. It stays on my wrist 24/7.

Then the diamond bangle was a recent addition, custom made by IDJ to match the Love in size and shape.

It was a milestone birthday present from my parents. They left it entirely up to me to pick out what I wanted (smart, lol) and just paid for it in the end.

But my mom surprised me by having it engraved. So on the back of the bangle, it reads "a loving heart is the truest wisdom". I love the quote as much as the bangle itself.

IMG_20190114_132152828.jpg

Love your combination, both the look and the sentiment!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love these individually, but they are seriously stunning in combination. Cool, effortless and a little sultry - I admit to feeling a tad envious and I don’t really do envy!

And I know opinion is very divided (!) but I personally love that you wear them together and don’t fret the scratching - add some insouciance to the list above!

Thank you @lissyflo. So kind of you. I don’t always wear them stacked. I actually find having two on a little distracting because they actually cover quite a bit of real estate on my wrist. And I find it hard to focus on each of them when both are on. Scratching isn’t too much of an issue as the perlee edges protect it pretty well. Maybe you can take the plunge too at some point. These are forever pieces for me.

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@JPie they are all pre loved! All of them are vintage except the tennis bracelet.
The spinel bracelet I bought after falling in love with @Circe bracelets and rings. I think it is 1930s-50s. The big chunky gold bracelet is likely 70s, I don't think it's British the gold is too rich (I'm in the UK) the jeweller thought maybe Swiss. The silver engraved bangle was my Mums when she was a teenager, it's a bit battered but I just find it so wearable and I've yet to find a white gold equivalent - that dates to the 1960s. The white/yellow gold bangle has a hallmark but I haven't looked it up as yet as I only got it last week.
Love your bracelet, are the links solid?

Reactions: AV_

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@JPie they are all pre loved! All of them are vintage except the tennis bracelet.
The spinel bracelet I bought after falling in love with @Circe bracelets and rings. I think it is 1930s-50s. The big chunky gold bracelet is likely 70s, I don't think it's British the gold is too rich (I'm in the UK) the jeweller thought maybe Swiss. The silver engraved bangle was my Mums when she was a teenager, it's a bit battered but I just find it so wearable and I've yet to find a white gold equivalent - that dates to the 1960s. The white/yellow gold bangle has a hallmark but I haven't looked it up as yet as I only got it last week.
Love your bracelet, are the links solid?

I love that all your pieces have a bit of history to them!

My bracelet is vintage and hollow. Solid would be too expensive for me.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love::love: #goals

@LLJsmom how about your VCA bangle. Do you were it on its own or do you stack it?
I wear my bangle by itself. I thought I would stack but the bangle is so clean and pure to me that I like it unadulterated. On me it is very much a statement piece. I will confess that of all pieces the bangle is most me and I wear it more than these. I guess I should have posted that pic here instead.

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:eek2:
I love that all your pieces have a bit of history to them!

My bracelet is vintage and hollow. Solid would be too expensive for me.

Buying vintage them more affordable as well! My big gold one is hollow but that coupled with the fact that is 18ct and softer means I don't wear it as much as I'm paranoid about denting it :eek2:. The new bangle is solid it's not big or heavy but I will wear it everyday because it's solid. I also have a lovely Victorian curb bracelet that I don't wear so often for the same reason (plus it's big and showy). There was a solid one I liked as well but it was twice the price and I just couldn't afford it!

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:eek2:

Buying vintage them more affordable as well! My big gold one is hollow but that coupled with the fact that is 18ct and softer means I don't wear it as much as I'm paranoid about denting it :eek2:. The new bangle is solid it's not big or heavy but I will wear it everyday because it's solid. I also have a lovely Victorian curb bracelet that I don't wear so often for the same reason (plus it's big and showy). There was a solid one I liked as well but it was twice the price and I just couldn't afford it!

I hear ya. I got my bracelet at auction for about half of what I've seen IG sellers charge for the same style!

Is your Victorian curb link in the heart padlock style?

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I hear ya. I got my bracelet at auction for about half of what I've seen IG sellers charge for the same style!

Is your Victorian curb link in the heart padlock style?

Yes! Here it is with my other bracelets. Yours is lovely and unusual has that style of link got a name?

IMG_9195.JPG

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes! Here it is with my other bracelets. Yours is lovely and unusual has that style of link got a name?

IMG_9195.JPG

:love: Man, that is a gorgeous bracelet! They all are!

I've seen mine referred to as a rectangle link.

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@JPie thank you! May just be going off to have a browse :whistle:

facetgirl

Brilliant_Rock

IMG_9195.JPG

OMG your spinel bracelet is to die for @meely . May I ask where its from?

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks @facetgirl it's nice isn't it! The only negative is that apparently it can't be resized as spinel won't take heat? Anyway it's a bit too loose on me but I can live with that. It was from Carole Franks, it was a bit of a risk as she doesn't seem to have a return policy but I was eyeing it up for a while and decided to go for it. Obviously I would have liked the ruby version but that wasn't going to happen!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results