shape
carat
color
clarity

Show your everyday bracelet!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy to see this thread again! I love all the new bracelets! I have a few new ones I can add. DSC_3303.JPG DSC_3105.JPG DSC_1651.JPG

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've got many beloved bracelets and bangles, because I adore them more than any other type of jewelry. Of my collection, these are my most loved/most sentimental. Reposted pics because I'm not home to retake pics.

IMG_0453.JPG

IMG_1827.JPG

IMG_2409.JPG

IMG_2618.JPG

IMG_2627.JPG

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I finally have an every day bracelet! This was a gift on Mother's Day from my aunt (my late mothers sister). She thought I should have it to go with my grandmothers solitaire that I wear now. So now my everyday set consists of my my eternity band, my moms original wedding band, my grandmothers engagement ring, and this dainty cuff with little diamonds from my sweet aunt . It's nice to look down and imagine they're all with me.

IMG_4287.JPG

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I finally have an every day bracelet! This was a gift on Mother's Day from my aunt (my late mothers sister). She thought I should have it to go with my grandmothers solitaire that I wear now. So now my everyday set consists of my my eternity band, my moms original wedding band, my grandmothers engagement ring, and this dainty cuff with little diamonds from my sweet aunt . It's nice to look down and imagine they're all with me.

IMG_4287.JPG
Wow, that's a wonderful story to go with a fabulous bracelet! I love it!

Dizzie

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
And finally, my newest addition, this emerald and diamond, platinum 1950's bracelet was a complete surprise from my husband, given to me a few weeks ago.

IMG_2518.JPG

IMG_2523.JPG

Wow, Bluegemz - what a fabulous piece of jewelry! Absolutely gorgeous! Do you intend to wear it daily?

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, Bluegemz - what a fabulous piece of jewelry! Absolutely gorgeous! Do you intend to wear it daily?
Thanks Dizzie! I wear at the minimum, one bracelet a day because I love them more than any other jewelry. Basically, I rotate them.So, I wear this as often as I wear any of my other ones. When I first got it, I felt it might be too blingy for my office, but then thought that so much jewelry is blingy these days, including costume jewelry. why not just have fun and wear it? I don't want to be too precious about it and have it sit in the box, so I'm resolved to keep on wear ing it! I will say that usually I wear it with a plain, palladium ring instead of the emerald ring, and this dresses it down considerably.

Last edited:

Gage Vulger

Rough_Rock
Anyone have information on this?
18 karat yellow gold
Says Italy on it can't find it anywhere. I need to sell it lol

Attachments

• IMG_6710.JPG
    IMG_6710.JPG
    370.7 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_6711.JPG
    IMG_6711.JPG
    360.7 KB · Views: 74

princessk

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Wearing these two a lot right now. Ordered a DBTY yesterday. Will post when I get it Tennis bracelet is 4.5 carat G VS1. And tiff is silver but I love it C93E3883-675D-45D8-9C95-BDD8CDC49A96.jpeg A70A84A8-0A38-4262-B9DD-2DD5027C14E7.jpeg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can add my pink sapphire and diamond bangle. I'm usually not a bangle person but I love this one because it stretches. I want one in every color, lol!

IMG_3060[1].jpg
IMG_3061[1].jpg
IMG_3052[1].jpg

Lily Pad

Rough_Rock
Premium
I can add my pink sapphire and diamond bangle. I'm usually not a bangle person but I love this one because it stretches. I want one in every color, lol!

IMG_3060[1].jpg
IMG_3061[1].jpg
IMG_3052[1].jpg

Your pink sapphire ring and bracelet combo is TDF :love::love:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
B62E5F96-3AE7-4F67-A288-ACAAFA793C06.jpeg

This was made by CVB for me. The trillions are just over 1ctw. I recycled an old pair of blue bile studs for the side stations.

That’s so pretty, elegant and feminine, I love it and you wear it beautifully:love:.

chappy

Shiny_Rock
Premium
This looks straight out of a magazine! Super feminine and pretty ensemble.

9rTTrvV.jpg

While digging through my jewelry box, I discovered yet another forgotten gift. The one in the middle, a slinky bangle-bracelet with 3 diamonds. Not my usual fare but I'm going to start wearing it today! The person who gave it to me passed away and I feel kinda guilty I never even wore it till now. When they gave it to me I was younger and hated diamonds ("too girly"). Funny how that changed...

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy to see this thread again! I love all the new bracelets! I have a few new ones I can add. DSC_3303.JPG DSC_3105.JPG DSC_1651.JPG

@Catmom your collection is uber glamorous and I love all your pieces. You are a gem and you have a gem of a collection. TDF!:love:

I've got many beloved bracelets and bangles, because I adore them more than any other type of jewelry. Of my collection, these are my most loved/most sentimental. Reposted pics because I'm not home to retake pics.

IMG_0453.JPG

IMG_1827.JPG

IMG_2409.JPG

IMG_2618.JPG

IMG_2627.JPG

heres a picture of it with the palladium, vintage ring...

IMG_2477.JPG

As usual @Bluegemz I am BLOWN away by your gorgeous pieces. Every single one of them AMAZBLING. LOVE LOVE LOVE.:love:

I have been wearing this bracelet (from my late mom) on my left wrist. 20180303_084618.jpg

@cflutist Gorgeous!!!:love::love::love:
Your entire collection is stunning and drool worthy!!!:love:

Wearing these two a lot right now. Ordered a DBTY yesterday. Will post when I get it Tennis bracelet is 4.5 carat G VS1. And tiff is silver but I love it C93E3883-675D-45D8-9C95-BDD8CDC49A96.jpeg A70A84A8-0A38-4262-B9DD-2DD5027C14E7.jpeg

Wow, just beautiful!:love: So bright and blingy. Perfection.

725E0542-7679-4257-B664-AB497491BB76.jpeg 4AA0904C-ABFD-4856-8608-48D174EF288F.jpeg 7A310B1F-96C7-4959-9695-D8A4FF79CDAE.jpeg My everyday bracelets all in 18k with teeny diamonds except for the Tiffany silver heart tag ! My favorite is the evil eye one!

Beautiful bracelets @EllenS1 :love:

Trying to wear this everyday... and not sell it. ;-)

IMG_2616.JPG

IMG_2613.JPG

Well you already know I am in LOVE with your whole collection @LLJsmom and so happy to see you adding pieces you love. You wear it all so amazingly well. You were born to wear the high end designer bling. Rock on!:love::love::love:
These are my everyday loves ❤️ IMG_0946.jpg

Gorgeous everyday loves! :love:

IMG_4287.JPG

Aww @violet3, I love this and love the sentiment and memories associated with this. Just beautiful!:love:

This looks straight out of a magazine! Super feminine and pretty ensemble.

9rTTrvV.jpg

While digging through my jewelry box, I discovered yet another forgotten gift. The one in the middle, a slinky bangle-bracelet with 3 diamonds. Not my usual fare but I'm going to start wearing it today! The person who gave it to me passed away and I feel kinda guilty I never even wore it till now. When they gave it to me I was younger and hated diamonds ("too girly"). Funny how that changed...

@chappy, oooh, LOVE! Gorgeous!:love:

B62E5F96-3AE7-4F67-A288-ACAAFA793C06.jpeg

This was made by CVB for me. The trillions are just over 1ctw. I recycled an old pair of blue bile studs for the side stations.

@Crystal_Dreams, Wow this is beautiful! And sweet.:love:

These are my everyday stacks, I wear them to shower and sleep - minus watch :)
image1-4.jpg
image1-6.jpg

@Lily Pad So glamorous and sophisticated. I love your everyday stacks! You wear them so beautifully!

I don't wear bracelets generally though I have more than a few. One day I will get them all out of the safe and do a photo shoot and re-evalute what I want to keep. In the meantime I have this bracelet that if I feel like wearing one this is the one I reach for...it's very comfortable and I got it at my favorite antique jewelry shop in Lambertville. I don't remember any details though as we got it over 10 years ago.

bangleparkplace.jpg

banglebracelet.jpg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy Another fabulous find from Lambertville. That bracelet is gorgeous on you. You should wear it more. It’s a perfect fit. :love::love:

EllenS1

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@Catmom your collection is uber glamorous and I love all your pieces. You are a gem and you have a gem of a collection. TDF!

As usual @Bluegemz I am BLOWN away by your gorgeous pieces. Every single one of them AMAZBLING. LOVE LOVE LOVE.:love:

Well you already know I am in LOVE with your whole collection @LLJsmom and so happy to see you adding pieces you love. You wear it all so amazingly well. You were born to wear the high end designer bling. Rock on!:love::love::love:

Aww @violet3, I love this and love the sentiment and memories associated with this. Just beautiful!:love:

@Lily Pad So glamorous and sophisticated. I love your everyday stacks! You wear them so beautifully!

I don't wear bracelets generally though I have more than a few. One day I will get them all out of the safe and do a photo shoot and re-evalute what I want to keep. In the meantime I have this bracelet that if I feel like wearing one this is the one I reach for...it's very comfortable and I got it at my favorite antique jewelry shop in Lambertville. I don't remember any details though as we got it over 10 years ago.

bangleparkplace.jpg

banglebracelet.jpg
Thanks Missy and that is a beautiful bracelet you have there too :love:

Lily Pad

Rough_Rock
Premium
@Catmom your collection is uber glamorous and I love all your pieces. You are a gem and you have a gem of a collection. TDF!:love:

bangleparkplace.jpg

banglebracelet.jpg

Your bracelet is gorgeous missy, what an awesome find :love::love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results