shape
carat
color
clarity

Show your everyday bracelet!

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
I have two that I never added.
A YG Van Craeynest bracelet, and I recently found a Cartier Panthere charm For my Cartier charm bracelet.
IMG_6355.jpg
img_2018_0.jpg

SMC

Ideal_Rock
I've never contributed to this thread. This is the jade bangle I got from my grandmother. I haven't taken it off since she gave it to me 7 years ago. Jade's supposed to protect the wearer, so I feel like it's a good talisman.

photo__29_1.jpg

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks for posting all of your unique and gorgeous bracelets! I love how some have such strong sentiment! I am forever looking for the perfect bracelet for myself... likely rose gold with a bit of bling but not too much bling... I love the idea of a bezel tennis bracelet, but am afraid that I might not end up wearing it everyday...(cuz if I so, what wouldI wear for special occasions?!) lol!

Keep all the bracelets coming! :love:

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
sortmon|1386636313|3570969 said:
I've never contributed to this thread. This is the jade bangle I got from my grandmother. I haven't taken it off since she gave it to me 7 years ago. Jade's supposed to protect the wearer, so I feel like it's a good talisman.

I love this Sortman! I use to wear a jade bangle. It was beautiful and was given to me when I was 10 or 11. My mom had to work that thing on me. I thought we were going to break my hand. Lol. Once on it never came off obviously until one day on the playground I fell and it broke off. I was so sad. Ever since then I wanted to replace it. Never did and now the jade prices are higher than diamonds! :o ;(

SMC

Ideal_Rock
hathalove said:
I love this Sortman! I use to wear a jade bangle. It was beautiful and was given to me when I was 10 or 11. My mom had to work that thing on me. I thought we were going to break my hand. Lol. Once on it never came off obviously until one day on the playground I fell and it broke off. I was so sad. Ever since then I wanted to replace it. Never did and now the jade prices are higher than diamonds! :o ;(
Thanks! My mom says when the bracelet breaks, it protected the owner from harm - so maybe the bracelet breaking when you were on the playground actually prevented you from getting seriously injured. :)

Yeah, I find jade prices to be all over the place! I have no idea how much my bracelet is worth but it's really about the sentimental value for me.

sweet_pea

Shiny_Rock
I think I've posted on this thread before but my every day bracelet seems to have changed! I got this pink sapphire bracelet this past summer and I almost always have it on now. I love it!

cf7bc1fb688e_ebb09a1d-e437-4fc3-be1f-3d43bd0ea8fb_0.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
iluvcarats|1386635717|3570961 said:
A YG Van Craeynest bracelet

I remember when you got that bangle!! I still have it saved as one of my favourites - it's an incredible piece, even in pics :love:
Do you wear it regularly? The datestamp from my save is 2011 so it must be a couple of years old now - it's so detailed, how has it held up? Have you had any work done on it since?

I've been looking for the Cartier 'Silverium' Panthere pendant to use as a purse charm... I just missed an auction for one for a very reasonable price and I'm kicking myself :nono:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
iluvcarats, I adore your bracelet collection!!!! :love:

I don't have a lot of bracelets and almost never wear my diamond bracelet, but here are my Roberto Coin 18k wg bangles with diamond stations. I enjoy wearing these as they work well with the casual clothes I wear 99% of the time. I hope to get a DBTY bracelet soon, and that will probably be my everyday bracelet.

lesliegreenchain.jpg

robertocoinbracelet2.jpg

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Hi Yssie :wavey:
I don't wear the VC bracelet a lot, but I haven't had any issues. I do wear the VC ring often and haven't had any problems at all. I was really lucky to find the panthere charm in a bracelet on eBay. It was one of five charms on a white gold bracelet which I resold. Keep searching - I'm sure you will find one soon. Plus, the searching is the most fun!

Thank you DS! I love your ring collection! :love:

dreamon

Rough_Rock
Hi all
This is my everyday bangle. It is solid silver & quite heavy. It has my children's names engraved on one side & their birth dates in a tiny font on the back. One name per bangle. My DH name is engraved on the smaller circle that holds the other 3 bangles together.
It's quite dirty at the moment but you get the idea- I love it.

_12585.jpg

_12586.jpg

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DS - AGREE!! that is a to die for bracelet.

IluvCarats: is that a new or vintage bracelet? that is a stunning bracelet.. !!! I love it.. I have some bracelets but they are in my safe deposit box as we went on vacation for the month of November (we retired! we gave ourselves a nice big trip.. I got pneumonia.. met the cruise ship doctor... he was cuter than the love boat guy from the 70s.. but who wants pneumonia... I digressed sorry)... I love the channel set ruby bracelet.. since reading these forums so much I have wanted to branch out on jewelry.. I was always diamonds or nothing.. (so I don't have a lot!).. but these bracelets are gorgeous.. thanks for everyone showing their gorgeous bracelets!

lil425

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful!!!!!!!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
cellentani|1369083084|3450677 said:
I don't have a bracelet I wear 24/7, but I wear this at least 5 days a week. It looks fancy but it's super comfortable and fits like a glove.

Celletani, this bracelet is amazing. Can you tell us more about it?

LittleBigBling

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone!!! I'd like to share my everyday bracelet. My mom gave it to me 4.5 years ago when I had my 1st baby. I've pretty much kept it on since then. It's terribly dirty... Shame on me I know... I'm hoping Santa will gift me with an ultrasonic this year and I can post an after shot (lol). I look forward to the day I can give my daughters a gift like this!

_12937.jpg

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Tekate|1387011086|3574075 said:
DS - AGREE!! that is a to die for bracelet.

IluvCarats: is that a new or vintage bracelet? that is a stunning bracelet.. !!! I love it.. I have some bracelets but they are in my safe deposit box as we went on vacation for the month of November (we retired! we gave ourselves a nice big trip.. I got pneumonia.. met the cruise ship doctor... he was cuter than the love boat guy from the 70s.. but who wants pneumonia... I digressed sorry)... I love the channel set ruby bracelet.. since reading these forums so much I have wanted to branch out on jewelry.. I was always diamonds or nothing.. (so I don't have a lot!).. but these bracelets are gorgeous.. thanks for everyone showing their gorgeous bracelets!

Hi Tekate :wavey:
The French cut bracelet is new but the stones are from a vintage eternity band. The Cartier bracelet and charm are vintage, and the Van Craeynest bracelet is new. Thanks for the compliments!

iLander

Ideal_Rock
I've finally got one to share!

6.21 carats, F color, 15 pointers, marked "Excellent cut" on their website, 4 prong, 6 1/2 inch bracelet from IDJ.

An anniversary gift from DH! :D

I would like to start a petition to get this type of bracelet renamed from "tennis bracelet" (what does that even mean?) to "eternity bracelet". What do you think?

_13179.jpg

_13180.jpg

_13181.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
iLander|1388334252|3582482 said:
"tennis bracelet" (what does that even mean?)

Your bracelet is gorgeous iLander!! :love: It's called a tennis bracelet because Chris Evert's diamond bracelet fell off during a match, and the match was stopped so she could find it.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

6.21 carats, F color, 15 pointers, marked "Excellent cut" on their website, 4 prong, 6 1/2 inch bracelet from IDJ.

I would like to start a petition to get this type of bracelet renamed from "tennis bracelet" (what does that even mean?) to "eternity bracelet". What do you think?

Sunglasses!! Where the hell are my sunglasses??! :sun: :sun: :lol:

Congrats!! Big time BLING!! LOVE IT!!!

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
iLander, it's gorgeous :love: :love: 8-) . Althought tennis bracelet sounds boring, the idea of bracelet is timeless and so chic :D

4_cs

Shiny_Rock
20131229_143220.jpg
So many beautiful bracelets. I’d love to have one for every day of the year. Can you imagine how fun that would be?
Mine is plain and very sentimental. It’s the first thing I put on every morning and the last thing I take off at night. It is very dear to my heart.If I could only have one bracelet this would be it, but I'm planning on getting a few shiny, sparkly bracelets to wear with it. I love bracelets.

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
I absolutely love bangles and bracelets and this thread has motivated me to post mine!

I wear bangles every day, and on reflection I feel in future I shall have to think 'bracelets' when adding to my collection!
Bangles and bracelets are so easy to wear. Imo, easier than a necklace. :)

Okay, so these are my favourites that I wear almost every day and have done for years. With no sign of getting sick of them!

These bangles are actually a copy of a 9ct hinged version that my DH gave me the Christmas just before we became engaged.
There are four teensy diamonds in one of them, and a secret diamond on the plainer one. :)

18k_oval_diamond_bangles_2_resized.jpg

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
This is a cute antique amethyst bangle that I picked up a few years ago.
I love this and wore it right through an angry Aussie summer...and then read on PS that UV could fade amethyst!! :sick:
So now I wear it more sparingly.

The light and casual design is very attractive to me, but the bangle is fairly top heavy and the stone slips around underneath a lot.
Love it a lot though!!!
I've got a few unset and largish semi precious stones that I dream about setting in a similar design. Because it is so lightweight, it would be relatively cheap to achieve!

amethyst_rose_gold_vintage_bangle_1_resized.jpg

amethyst_rose_gold_vintage_bangle_2_resized.jpg

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
This is the first actual piece of 'proper' jewellery I ever bought myself...it cost more than $1,000 and I put it on layby at my local maul...my heart was pounding... this was about a year into my marriage...

Rarely wear it but wonder from time to time whether it would be fun to have it remade in 18k (as only 9k, being bought in Oz).

I loved the oval design with the knife edge!

wide_9ct_bangle_1_resized.jpg

wide_9ct_bangle_2_resized.jpg

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Finally, I have this lovely 1960s chrysoprase (not australian chrysoprase) bracelet that I love.
I do feel I have to be careful with it, though! I would be gutted if I chipped it.

...I hope you don't feel I have thread jacked, because I definitely do wear all of these! And it's fun to be able to contribute the forum I enjoy so much. :)

chrysoprase_green_onyx_bracelet_1_resized.jpg

chrysoprase_green_onyx_bracelet_2_resized.jpg

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock

Wow! Beautiful bracelet and a fabulous anni present as well!! It looks fantastic on you!!!
Congratulations on 30 years!!! :D :D :appl:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
LaraOnline|1388461348|3583539 said:
I absolutely love bangles and bracelets and this thread has motivated me to post mine!

I wear bangles every day, and on reflection I feel in future I shall have to think 'bracelets' when adding to my collection!
Bangles and bracelets are so easy to wear. Imo, easier than a necklace. :)

Okay, so these are my favourites that I wear almost every day and have done for years. With no sign of getting sick of them!

These bangles are actually a copy of a 9ct hinged version that my DH gave me the Christmas just before we became engaged.
There are four teensy diamonds in one of them, and a secret diamond on the plainer one. :)

I LOVE these bangles. Wow.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just bumping this hoping for more additions. So excited I found this thread!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results