shape
carat
color
clarity

Show us your stacking rings!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
blinkydoll: those are beautiful! Love them all!

Giada

Shiny_Rock
Here are my stacking rings. I wear them as a RHR, although I do end up weaingr the 3-sided pave band solo a lot.

gstack1.JPG

Giada

Shiny_Rock
Here they are separated....

sep stack 1.JPG

Giada

Shiny_Rock
side view...

sep stack 2.JPG

IluvEmeralds

Shiny_Rock
I want to play too! These are my first 2 stacking rings..I just got them yesterday and I''m so EXCITED!! I plan to wear them as my RHR. I think I''m in love....**SIGH** a new addiction may have started!!
36.gif

ILE First stack.JPG

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Fun thread! Here''s mine!

stacked1.jpg

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/1/2008 12:10:59 PM
Author: gemgirl
blinky, oh my goodness! My favorite color is pink and your collection is faboo! I don''t know which I like better. Where did you buy all of these and how long did it take you to collect them?

How do you decide which to wear? They''re all gorgeous.

Hi gemgirl!
The top one--- was supposed to be my wedding band.... but after i got it... it just didn''t seem to be the one- for the wed band! its cute and fun though--- i might wear it on days when i don''t want to wear the real one. i got this one in 2007>?

the 2nd one: pink sapphire french cut channel set band -- that was from the the July new york antique jewelry show--
31.gif
got a great deal on that one. 2008

3rd from the top: My 9 stone diamond band that my Fi gave me for the 9 years we were together before he proposed-2006-- i love him--- he is soo sweet!

the next one: pink sapphire and diamond.. also a great deal.. was bought at the same time as the first band--- this was way before the price of gold went up 2007
2.gif

5th down-- is my Beverley K ring from pearlmans-- was also before the gold went up.2006

2nd from the bottom -- is an ebay find-- antique 1/2 eternity single cut in 18kt--this one is a gift for my mom for my wedding-- a thank you for helping me kind of thing. 2008

and the last one-- or the first one is pink sapphire and diamond band from a gem show in 2006?

I''m done with bands---- eek--- i might try to sell one? not sure yet.
I usually allways wear forst-> the 9 stone diamond band.. then the Bev K then the pink Sapphire french cut.. and then the round pink sapphire and diamond band --all on my right hand-- i will have to look for a pic

Thanks you for looking --- i hope i wasn''t too winded
nighty night

35.gif

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
here is the pink french cut again---
30.gif

pinksapphirebandblinky2.jpg

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/1/2008 4:17:56 PM
Author: Burk
stacked1.jpg
I never get tired of seeing these Burk!
36.gif

I''m loving the french-cuts too, blinkydoll!
2.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great thread! It is so much fun to see all the different combinations!

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Here''s my one and only stacker (yellow sapphires with yellow rhodium prongs) with my w-band. I have a feeling I''ll probably keep collecting ''em, though I''m on a jewelery hiatus for the next year or so, I think - but man, does this thread give a woman some ideas! I''d love to have a rose gold band to throw in with these two...or pink sapphires... :) I wear this combo usually when I want to wear a yellow gold pendant or bracelet, but sometimes just for kicks for some understated bling. :)

elmortstackers.jpg

SuLi

Shiny_Rock
My only stackable is the one in my avatar. It''s my wedding band, and I''m hoping that I will be able to add more in the future!

starsapphire

Shiny_Rock
OHHH, Burk, I LOVE YOURS!!!
36.gif

ysj99

Shiny_Rock
luvmyhalo, you''re stacking rings are absolutely amazing!!! I love the different repeating shapes of each band! How did you come to acquire each ring? Does each ring stand for something significant (ie. anniversary, celebration, etc.)?

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh, these are all so lovely! I only have the one to show for now, but [insert evil laugh] more will be coming ....

On which note, Catmom, I LOVE your alternating bezel band. Could you tell me where you found that? That''s EXACTLY what I want to get myself for an upcoming birthday ....

3A Eternity props.jpg

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Such a fun thread! Keep those stacks coming!

SuLi

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/4/2008 9:13:14 AM
Author: SuLi
My only stackable is the one in my avatar. It''s my wedding band, and I''m hoping that I will be able to add more in the future!
Here are some pictures...I shouldn''t be so picture-posting lazy! Close-up of the band...it''s very delicate in person.

suliband2.JPG

SuLi

Shiny_Rock
Engraving on the side...kind of matches my ering.

suliband3.JPG

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/4/2008 11:15:43 AM
Author: ysj99
luvmyhalo, you''re stacking rings are absolutely amazing!!! I love the different repeating shapes of each band! How did you come to acquire each ring? Does each ring stand for something significant (ie. anniversary, celebration, etc.)?

Thanks so much Ysj99! I blame PS for my stacking obsession!!!!! I started collecting them about a year ago. Oddly enough, that''s around the same time I joined PS.
27.gif

Only one is sentimental...my channel set band was my original wedding band before I changed settings.

I''ve purchased them from different places...ebay, overstock.com, ice.com, and the International gem show...

http://www.intergem.com/

There''s a gem show here in 2 weeks and this thread is feuling my addiction to go and hunt for more treasures!
31.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I finally have a stacking ring...although I don''t have two to stack yet. Here it is:

an_1aa.jpg

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock

anniv_8a.jpg

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
nclrgirl: thank you, thank you, thank you for starting this thread!!

All of the rings are gorgeous ladies....thanks for sharing!! I think stacking rings are one trend I am really into.

blinkydoll: your collection is amazing. I think I have searched all over the ''net for interesting looking stacking rings, so I recognize a couple of yours. Nice collection!

trinity911

Shiny_Rock
wow, there are some AMAZING bands on this thread - special shout out to Catmom and Blinky - incredible
30.gif

And Kcourselle - that band''s exactly what I''m looking for! Do you mind telling me where you got it from? Loving the knife edge e-ring too - not to mention the beautiful 5 ring in your avatar

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Great rings ladies! G
30.gif
rgeous!

Suli, I have a little crush on your band....... Where did you get it from?

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Wow they are all so pretty. What a great thread!
30.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/1/2008 4:17:56 PM
Author: Burk
Oooooo! Middle band . . . yellow or pink gold? It looks ''warmer'' than the others. I like!!!
30.gif
30.gif

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
cool thread!

what lovely sparklies!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/5/2008 5:58:02 PM
Author: trinity911
wow, there are some AMAZING bands on this thread - special shout out to Catmom and Blinky - incredible
30.gif

And Kcourselle - that band''s exactly what I''m looking for! Do you mind telling me where you got it from? Loving the knife edge e-ring too - not to mention the beautiful 5 ring in your avatar
Thanks trinity! Here''s the thread with all the info, it''s a beverly k band from pearlmans: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/swing-inspired-beverly-k-anniversary-present.94267/

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m thinking of adding a pave eternity band to this cake after seeing Giada''s stackers. YUM!

Here is my little cake . . .

original.aspx

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Small cake, without the large white sapphire eternities.

original.aspx

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results