shape
carat
color
clarity

Show us your prom pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/4/2009 9:50:31 AM
Author: Catmom

Date: 4/3/2009 7:49:05 PM
Author: LostSapphire
There are a bunch of people out there (AND YOU ALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!) who said they were going to scan their pics...

Linda?? We''re waiting!
Did we see anything from CatMom yet?

LS
Ha, I looked and couldn''t find any. I''ll have to keep looking.........................yeah.........sure.
9.gif
Excuses, Excuses...I''ve seen the same from Lindy-Lou who claims hers are somewhere else that she won''t be able to access until Easter. AHEM I think you''re both dodging....
3.gif

LS

GoingCrazy29

Shiny_Rock
Here is me getting a pic with my sister before my junior prom. This was May 2000.

promedited2.jpg

GoingCrazy29

Shiny_Rock
Here is my best friend (and MOH) and I at senior prom. Sorry its not a great dress shot. I am on the left in navy. May 2001

promedit888.jpg

GoingCrazy29

Shiny_Rock
Here is another friend and I at our Junior winter formal- December 1999. I am on left in burgandy. I LOVED this dress and had the perfect Kenneth Cole shoes that matched!!

formaledit6.jpg

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/3/2009 9:36:19 PM
Author: sunnyd

Date: 4/3/2009 7:15:48 PM
Author: princesss
Okay, I''ll play. This was senior prom, and by far the raciest dress I wore. Or anybody wore, actually. There were some tight dresses, but only one that I can remember with a plunging neckline (and even that had a strap to at least keep it close to the body), and this shows more leg than any dress I ever saw.

Btw, sorry the picture is fuzzy.
Your date''s tux is probably the greatest thing ever.
slap4.gif
9.gif

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
I just about busted out my diet coke on the screen at princess''s date''s tux
9.gif

And I love sunnyd''s titanic dress.
jjc, when was yours?
Travel Goddess, I didn''t know that VS sold wearable dresses
6.gif
I thought they only sold racy clothes. I love it!

Keep them coming!

jjc

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/5/2009 12:37:17 AM
Author: choro72
I just about busted out my diet coke on the screen at princess's date's tux
9.gif

And I love sunnyd's titanic dress.

jjc, when was yours?

Travel Goddess, I didn't know that VS sold wearable dresses
6.gif
I thought they only sold racy clothes. I love it!

Keep them coming!
Oops - my prom was in '97, and Law Prom was '05. (and the dress hit about a few inches below the knee)

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's my Graduation photo from 1999, I can't believe our 10 year reunion is only a month away!!! This dress was floor length and A-line, I had it custom made because I could NOT find exactly what I had in mind, and the dressmaker I chose read my mind!! I was exactly what I wanted. I wore it with gold strappy heels.

Mum thought at the time that because I was so picky about my grad dress, that I'd be a pill of a bride regarding dress shopping. I bought my wedding dress off the rack though, easy peasy! That was a cinch compared to my grad dress
9.gif

Grad.jpg

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Great thread! I never went to prom in HS, I only went to my senior year Homecoming dance. Maybe I can dig up a photo from that.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay... so here''s Junior year semi-formal (couldn''t locate a full length picture but the dress ended at the knees), the dress was a Valentino, all silk charmeuse on top velvet on the bottom. And it had an open back. And yes, those are shoulder pads.

Year? 1992.

SemiFormal1GYP.JPG

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
My senior prom pic with date didn''t show off the dress very well, so I opted for this one instead. Christian Dior and red for Senior Prom.

red dressGYPprom.JPG

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gypsy and DandiAndi, you both look fabulous, awww!!!
36.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/5/2009 9:48:08 PM
Author: Gypsy
Okay... so here''s Junior year semi-formal (couldn''t locate a full length picture but the dress ended at the knees), the dress was a Valentino, all silk charmeuse on top velvet on the bottom. And it had an open back. And yes, those are shoulder pads.

Year? 1992.
Gypsy, you look awesome!
And your date here looks like Macauley Culkin (sp?), ha!

jjc

Brilliant_Rock
EVERYONE looks so great!!
This thread has brought back such great memories, thank you for starting it OUpeargirl!

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
va va va voom Layla!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I never went to the prom, so I can''t share photos but I''m having fun seeing all of yours!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/4/2009 10:04:31 AM
Author: Travel Goddess
Here''s a picture of my parents and I before my senior prom. Spring 2000.

My dress was from the Victoria''s Secret catalogue.

ETA: It was actually a sequined tube top and skirt and it was light pink. Shows up quite a bit lighter in this pic.

although i didn''t order it from VS, i have this dress [tube top + skirt]! same color too, poodle pink. i wore it to a mardi gras ball....

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2009 7:08:27 AM
Author: swimmer
va va va voom Layla!
Those days are gone my friend
39.gif
. But thank you for noticing they existed once upon a time. LOL.
3.gif

Thank you Skippy!

Arjuana-- yeah he did, didn't he-- except for th height (six foot two or three inches!). And he was a great guy too.

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/5/2009 9:50:54 PM
My senior prom pic with date didn''t show off the dress very well, so I opted for this one instead. Christian Dior and red for Senior Prom.

Gypsy, you were and still are gorgeous!! All that beauty and an IQ that''s over the top. Amazing!

Everyone who posted pics looks beautiful...and so young!

I''m sorry I don''t have pics to share as my proms were in the 50''s
23.gif
Yep, I know ancient, but I still have two of the high school dresses as well as my university prom dress. I''m just not ready to give them away. Our older granddaughter tried them all on last year - What a blast from the past that was
9.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Isaku!! I can still get it going to an extent. But it takes a makeup artist, a diet, and some working out to get there now. What I remember most about that time is how EFFORTLESS it was, I think I was wearing mascara powder and lipstick in those pics. I was looking at the pics and my hair is (knock on wood) still the same though.

I''d love to see pics from the 50''s prom! My MIL''s prom was in the Waldorf Astoria in the 50''s. And she has such lovely memories!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
You all look FABULOUS! I need to get scanning!!!

somegirl932

Shiny_Rock
I have no idea what we were doing in this pic, but... the year is 2005. And it''s a picture of a picture.

somegirl932dress.jpg

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Okay, I managed to find two. One from 1999 and another from 2000. Please note, I am 5''8" and am wearing 4" heels next to both of these guys..... I had a thing for tall guys. Which is odd, since I married someone only 2 inches taller than me.

gdtalldate2.jpg

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
2000... this guy is 6''6" and I was having problems pinning the stupid flowers on, LOL.

geckopromtalldude1.jpg

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/6/2009 2:27:04 PM
Author: isaku5

Date: 4/5/2009 9:50:54 PM

Gypsy, you were and still are gorgeous!! All that beauty and an IQ that''s over the top. Amazing!

Everyone who posted pics looks beautiful...and so young!

I''m sorry I don''t have pics to share as my proms were in the 50''s
23.gif
Yep, I know ancient, but I still have two of the high school dresses as well as my university prom dress. I''m just not ready to give them away. Our older granddaughter tried them all on last year - What a blast from the past that was
9.gif
23.gif
did they play Elvis songs at your prom? were there cameras back then?

i think it would of been fun being a teenager during the Happy Day''s era.

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Why are we reminscing about prom again?? Hmmm...Oh how I love remembering those awkward teenage (teen-angst) years.

I''ll play...(sorry don''t have a color scanner!)...

Circa 1989

Jayden n suz resize face.jpg

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Big hair rocks! Class of ''91 Senior Prom...

girls prom big hair faces.jpg

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Fabulous pictures ladies!! Keep ''em coming!

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
Rock of Love, you are so lovely! Like from a movie!
gecko, your first date had the 90''s hair
9.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 3:49:16 AM
Author: choro72
Rock of Love, you are so lovely! Like from a movie!
gecko, your first date had the 90''s hair
9.gif
Hah! He totally did!!!

The funny part about the second pic is that the gentleman in question had a bright blue beard up until the week before prom. I basically informed him (from my perch on a chair as being stern with someone that is a foot taller than you doesn''t work very well) that my senior prom pictures were NOT going to feature my boyfriend with bright blue facial hair. He trimmed it down as much as he could, but if you looked reeeaally close there were still blue flecks in there.
20.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results