Just bought mine! Code is "instasale." :naughty:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ihy138|1438729032|3911183 said:
Niel|1438725017|3911156 said:
the Barrister is 25% off today I hear.

Just bought mine! Code is "instasale." :naughty:

Oh I love that color, Congrats, ihy138! Please post a pic when you get it!

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
New colours out on 13th August! I think I'll be hoping for a navy blue one, or maybe a teal......

dollyanjuli

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I would also check the website randomly- the craziest thing happened on Monday, I just wanted to look through the colors again and somehow, someway, the Essex (the dark purple) was showing up as available!!! I added it to my cart and BOOM, I now have my very tiny, very pricey, dark purple Mrs. Box.

I think they are finding one off pieces as they are getting set for the new release and posting as they find, so if you like the older colors its worth checking the website often.

All that said I REALLY want the new french blue one!!!

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
They're on sale NOW, ladies. I am crazy and bought three (the Victoire, the Scarlett, and the Cardiff). I have a hard time figuring out what colors they really are (some of the Instagram colors looked different than the website, so I couldn't figure out if the Victoire is more pink or coral), so I read the return policy and figure if I only end up liking one of the colors, it's fine to send some back--or save for eBay once they are sold out? :naughty: I actually really want the Ellington (on the preview, they called this the Elizabeth, and my name is Beth, so I especially wanted it), but it's not on sale yet. Grr. I'll get to photographing once I receive them. :bigsmile:

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
Rubybeth! Thank you! I've been stalking the site all morning. Just bought The Nora Mae... I had to hold back from buying another!!!

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
I apparently don't understand time zones so had a reminder set for 10am central time, and then realized 12pm pacific time is actually 2pm central so stalked the site. I actually got that jittery nervous feeling as I kept hitting refresh, just like when buying tickets for concerts. :rolleyes: I'm debating whether or not to tell DH I ordered these, because when I told him I wanted even one, he was horrified. :o I just want to keep at least one, but is it just me, or are the colors super weird? Like, some of the photos they look brighter or darker, or the inside color looks different than the outside? I know some people say the colors were hard to capture with a camera, so fingers crossed one of them ends up being a color I like. :lol:

Scarlett1

Brilliant_Rock
Just bought the Scarlett. Loving the Brightstone, it's not available yet though!!

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
Of course, Scarlett1 would order the Scarlett, right? :cheeky:

Scarlett1

Brilliant_Rock
Ha ha yeah!! When I saw the name I said it must be faith. I agree with the colours, it's so hard to know what it really is like, I'm hoping it's a deeper rich shade

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are they no longer antique velvet as they are being custom colored? Seemed they are not promoting that aspect about the new velvet they have scoured the world for whereas before it said French velvet?

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Arghhhh! Do I wait and get the teal? But I am kinda digging the Roosevelt, and I have so many teal things already!!!! But I have a platinum ring, so will it stand out?
:wall:

While I like to craft, I'm not super talented at getting these things done! So I'm not confident in making one for myself.

Too many decisions! :errrr:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yimmers|1439504799|3914275 said:
Arghhhh! Do I wait and get the teal? But I am kinda digging the Roosevelt, and I have so many teal things already!!!! But I have a platinum ring, so will it stand out?

While I like to craft, I'm not super talented at getting these things done! So I'm not confident in making one for myself.

Grey does go really well with teal though.

I have a lavender one, what color should I get to pair with it? I don't want the light blues, light greens, or light pinks.

Grey? Scarlett? What until the dark blue is here?

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
Well, now I know what a "Mrs. Box" is. Learn something new every day!

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Niel|1439515828|3914316 said:
Yimmers|1439504799|3914275 said:

Grey does go really well with teal though.

I have a lavender one, what color should I get to pair with it? I don't want the light blues, light greens, or light pinks.

Grey? Scarlett? What until the dark blue is here?

I did it! I have decided to go with grey until a richer and deeper teal color comes out. I got the grey monogrammed with a rose gold. So excited!!!! Also picked up the Victoire with a silver monogram for my SIL - those were her wedding colors. Her basically unworn e-ring (she usually only wears her wedding band) can sit in the pretty pink box. She'll have to wait until Christmas before she gets hers, tho!

Lavender will go with with the grey if you want the same lighter tones. Dark blue and the emerald would also look great if you want to have a deep jewel tone. I can't tell with the Scarlett if it's supposed to be reddish pink or a pinked out red. I think red with Scarlett, and the box looks pink to me instead...

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I looove the Roosevelt (grey) and the Margaery (ivory). I already have 7 and I feel like I can't justify buying anymore. :boohoo:

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
ihy138|1439554391|3914424 said:
I looove the Roosevelt (grey) and the Margaery (ivory). I already have 7 and I feel like I can't justify buying anymore. :boohoo:

Okay, I'm gonna tell my DH about you so that I don't sound so crazy wanting to keep at least two when he said I don't even need one. :lol: I really want that teal green (Ellington) and either keep the Scarlett or the Victoire, whichever color appeals to me more. I don't know what I was thinking adding in the Cardiff--it's a pretty pale blue, but if I wanted blue, I'd hold out for the navy (Brightstone) since I wear a lot of navy. In my defense, I did just start getting into jewelry photography, which is why I wanted one of these--to share pretty photos of my bling in the boxes. So illogical, but so pretty! :cheeky: :love: Maybe I could convince DH that my original e-ring needs a pretty home, since I'll be getting my upgrade next year? :saint:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm loving the new colors! :love: Please post pics when you all get yours! :dance:

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
rubybeth|1439493967|3914209 said:
I just want to keep at least one, but is it just me, or are the colors super weird? Like, some of the photos they look brighter or darker, or the inside color looks different than the outside? I know some people say the colors were hard to capture with a camera, so fingers crossed one of them ends up being a color I like. :lol:

It's not just you, the colors seem really weird to me, too! I really liked the Victoire in a lot of the photos as I'm definitely a pink girl, but the color wasn't consistent and the color looked pretty light in many other photos. So I ordered the Scarlett instead - didn't want to take the chance of receiving a color that wasn't as I had envisioned, and I couldn't stomach ordering more than one. :lol:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
rubybeth|1439492823|3914191 said:
They're on sale NOW, ladies. I am crazy and bought three (the Victoire, the Scarlett, and the Cardiff). I have a hard time figuring out what colors they really are (some of the Instagram colors looked different than the website, so I couldn't figure out if the Victoire is more pink or coral), so I read the return policy and figure if I only end up liking one of the colors, it's fine to send some back--or save for eBay once they are sold out? :naughty: I actually really want the Ellington (on the preview, they called this the Elizabeth, and my name is Beth, so I especially wanted it), but it's not on sale yet. Grr. I'll get to photographing once I receive them. :bigsmile:
The colors I want aren't on sale til NEXT week so I am on hold til then.

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
rubybeth|1439558079|3914449 said:
ihy138|1439554391|3914424 said:

Okay, I'm gonna tell my DH about you so that I don't sound so crazy wanting to keep at least two when he said I don't even need one. :lol: I really want that teal green (Ellington) and either keep the Scarlett or the Victoire, whichever color appeals to me more. I don't know what I was thinking adding in the Cardiff--it's a pretty pale blue, but if I wanted blue, I'd hold out for the navy (Brightstone) since I wear a lot of navy. In my defense, I did just start getting into jewelry photography, which is why I wanted one of these--to share pretty photos of my bling in the boxes. So illogical, but so pretty! :cheeky: :love: Maybe I could convince DH that my original e-ring needs a pretty home, since I'll be getting my upgrade next year? :saint:

Feel free to use me to your advantage! I think it's totally reasonable to have at least one, especially for your main ring to live in!

Can anybody speak to how the monogramming holds up over time? I'm considering getting one with it, but don't want it to fade or crack. Thanks!

makeable

Shiny_Rock
Did anyone receive their box? Is the color accurate? I ordered The Scarlett and it looks nothing like the photos. Mine looks like a medium tone burgundy.

My photo:

TMB.jpg

From TMB website:

Maroon-Ring-Box_grande.jpg

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Different brighter lighting in the TMB pictures, see background color difference on two pictures.

makeable

Shiny_Rock
Pyramid|1440024169|3916521 said:
Different brighter lighting in the TMB pictures, see background color difference on two pictures.

True. Maybe this is a bit closer.

TMB%20.jpg

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I haven't received mine yet. I wanted to buy the Scarlett and the Ellington, but didn't because I liked the color in some pictures but not others. I purchased the Margaery - who knows what it will look like in person!

makeable

Shiny_Rock
ihy138|1440028070|3916546 said:
I haven't received mine yet. I wanted to buy the Scarlett and the Ellington, but didn't because I liked the color in some pictures but not others. I purchased the Margaery - who knows what it will look like in person!

Pretty color. I hope it's just as nice in person. :angel:

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
Oh, wow, makeable, that's totally different than what I expected for the Scarlett. The photos on the website make it look rather pink, but your photos show burgundy/red to my eyes, and I know computer screens vary, but yeah, that's a big difference. I don't think I'll be keeping the Scarlett if that's how it looks in person. :rolleyes:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yea that's quite a difference. It's still lovely but definitely different than their photos. I found that the ones I ordered previously are MUCH lighter in person than I expected. I am going to get the navy ones today, and hopefully they WILL be navy, and I also want the Ellington, which I assume is dark green. I am on the fence about the Windemere bec I think it's too close to the ones I already own.

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Here's my Scarlett in a couple of different lighting conditions. It's not exactly what I had been expecting, but I really like it regardless! I've found that the color is the box is REALLY dependent on what light it's in!

uploadfromtaptalk1440089921625.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1440089978532.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results