shape
carat
color
clarity

Show us your houses!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lisa1.01fvs1

Brilliant_Rock
Olivia''s bath #2 pic

P5310079.OliviaBath2PS.jpg

lisa1.01fvs1

Brilliant_Rock
Stairs. Totally a "Brady Bunch" era house.

P5310074.StairsPS.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Penn, whew, I thought I was losing it and missed it! Looks lovely, as do all of the homes here!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Your house is lovely, Lisa. Did you use wood bead board in the bathrooms. Or is it tile? I''ve been thinking of tiling the walls in the kids'' bathroom at least.

lisa1.01fvs1

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Miranda,

Downstairs Powder is wood bead board w/ wood chair rail.

Upstairs is tile w/ chair rail as well. I went with matte for baby's bath. I thought it looked softer than gloss.

Thanks!

ETA: the tile will take the h2o better than wood.

lisa1.01fvs1

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s a better shot of tile work

P5310078.Master ShowerTile.jpg

pennquaker09

Brilliant_Rock
I was waiting until I got my window treatments to post pictures. I'm not doing any other rooms at the moment, because I don't have the energy and I don't know what I'm going to do.

Here's the foyer, if you can call at that. Diamondfan, there's my red!!!

foyer_1.jpg

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Holy crapola Penn...that is one amazing foyer/entryway!!!!
That''s probably the size of my entire kitchen and living room.
32.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it! Those are very similar to doors I want to do for my home, from my breakfast out to the pool area. I love the wood and iron together...

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Lisa, you have done an amazing job of remodeling. I wish I could finish mine. I love the detail tiling on the floor of the bathroom and countertops in the kitchen are soooooo shiny!!!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Hey SDL!!!!
35.gif

We keep posting on top of each other, so I thought I''d say HI!! It''s funny how we both went from one forum to the next and start posting in the same thread...
You aren''t a mind reader, are you?
27.gif

pennquaker09

Brilliant_Rock
And then that leads right to the dining room. It''s okay, I bought the table and stuff forever ago, and I had to use them.

It''s ALMOST red.

dinig room_1.jpg

pennquaker09

Brilliant_Rock
And the other.

dining room_2.jpg

pennquaker09

Brilliant_Rock
breakfast nook

breakfastarea_2.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here's a pic of my parent's house. I take ownership of it because my mom and I designed the floor plan ourselves, and I picked out most of the hardware, tile, granite, fireplace mantle, etc. This pic is from the back of their lot, you can kind of see my car in the sunroom windows because I was taking pics from the street that runs on the other side of their lot and across an arroyo (nature made ditch). Anyway, the house kind of stretches towards the mountains on the other side, which you can kind of tell by the different heights of the roof. Just thought I'd share some good ol' New Mexican architecture. And the mountains. Yay!

ETA: I wanna see more of Penn's house!!!

Frekes parents house sized.jpg

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
wow! everyone has such great places! (Penn the house is breathtaking!)

we used to have a ''real house'' till we moved to SoCal. We bought new construction, but its a townhome. We bought preconstruction and as great as it is, with the market tanking, we probably should have waited! We could have gotten more of a place in the current market.

Here are a few pics from last year when we first moved in (its more homey now, and full of baby stuff!)

new home collage small.jpg

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
This is so fun to see everyone''s homes! I adore the Craftsman. A Craftsman bungalow is my absolute dream home. I would give anything to live in one! And SDL, I LOVE your SD home!!!

krispi

Shiny_Rock
Wow! Everyone has great houses, and lots of different styles represented.

Skippy, thanks for the comment on my doggy! Most of the time he is really sweet... :) He''s a 7 year old coonhound mix named Hunter.

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
lisa, gorgeous interior shots! loving the updates!

penn, gosh your style is amazing... i am not that creative when it comes to color like that... simply stunning.

freke, i love the mountains in the background of your parents place. what state is that?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/3/2008 12:57:51 AM
Author: pennquaker09
breakfast nook
Wow Penn, is that a lake out back? Beautiful colors!

Lisa, love the tile.

HaloAngel

Shiny_Rock
Hi Pennquaker! Your home is stunning!

Can you please telll me what the paint color is (including the brand)??? It is the perfect taupe!

Thanks so much & keep the pics coming!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Here''s a pic of my house:

housepic.jpg

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/3/2008 12:40:07 PM
Author: vespergirl
Here''s a pic of my house:
Oops, forgot to mention that we live in northern VA, about 20 miles from DC.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/3/2008 10:32:32 AM
Author: Rosebud8506
freke, i love the mountains in the background of your parents place. what state is that?
It''s in Albuquerque New Mexico. Those are the Sandia Mountains at the tail end of the Rocky Mountains. They''re beautiful.

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
oh my gosh vepergirl can DH and I move in?!?!? we live in DC-proper and love our condo, but your house looks so perfect.

sum: i heart rowhouses and would consider baltimore but for the burly commute back and forth from work. i tend to work longer hours and therefore like my current 6 minute commute
3.gif

everyone has such lovely homes

i tried to post a pic of ours but it''s not working for some reason...

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
The risingsun home...When you go around to the back of the house, the land has a decline and there is a third story to the house.

house 1.jpg

Aloros

Brilliant_Rock
We just bought it!
36.gif
I''m really excited - it''s our first home.

newfuturehouse.jpg

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Everyone has such nice houses! Thanks for the compliments on our Craftsman--once we move in, I''ll post pictures of the inside!

fleur-de-lis

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s our place. It does get kind of noisy from time to time; but the way we figure it, the less we spend on housing, the more I can spend on bling.

000822_tin_shack.jpg

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/3/2008 11:12:24 PM
Author: fleur-de-lis
Here''s our place. It does get kind of noisy from time to time; but the way we figure it, the less we spend on housing, the more I can spend on bling.
It''s beautiful! I''ll bet its eco friendly! None of that nasty electricity or gas to muck up a perfectly good house!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results