carat
color
clarity

Show us your holiday bling - Christmas sparkles 2023

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Which one did you end up wearing? :)

I couldn’t decide which to wear, and they wouldn’t all fit on at once (and believe me, I tried :lol:). I ended up wearing Sweet Pea (the bold blingy pink sapphire ring) for a Christmas Eve party. And then I wore the other two for Christmas Day since they are straight up Christmas colors.:D

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My new holiday bling.
I never had a star of david necklace so I got one and wear it every single day now

starofdavidonmyneck.png

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
Christmas and holidays are a great excuse to be blingier than usual! We also have lunar new years coming up so I’m breaking out the high karat gold soon!
IMG_9692.jpeg

Ahem! @MakingTheGrade Please share the deets on what looks to be a marquise in a collet setting on your third finger!!! :kiss2: Is there a thread I've missed?!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ahem! @MakingTheGrade Please share the deets on what looks to be a marquise in a collet setting on your third finger!!! :kiss2: Is there a thread I've missed?!

It’s an old thread but I’ve definitely loved this ring more and more with time. It’s hefty and rich and feels luxe now that I’m older and can pull it off better

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
HAH! Well, that was a fun side trip down Sparklie Lane, thanks, @MakingTheGrade! Not sure how I missed the thread, but so glad to have seen it now. :kiss2: I've been kind of fascinated with collet settings, so it's great to read your thread on this beauty.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results