shape
carat
color
clarity

Show us your holiday bling - Christmas sparkles 2023

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
i know we have had threads in the past but no one seems to have started one yet this holiday season
so im putting this here so no matter what holiday bling you are wearing we can all shear the festive spirit

i dont own a lot of red anything, red being my least favourite colour
i wore a couple of JJ Jonnet xmas cat brooches on my apron at work this week

ill have to get to work early on Wednesday as i forgot to take it off my apron and its sitting in the laundry basket
1703296534333.jpeg
and this one but all in pewter
1703296601013.jpeg

apart from the odd necklace i dont wear fine jewlery art work
this year i almost got organised and i had a garnet necklace being strung up with gold spacers and my gold póhutukawa (NZ xmas tree) charm but i just ran out of time to go and pick it up yesterday, but it can be a summer long wear as its common for the Christmas holidays to go on for weeks and weeks here and we get lots of people on holiday calling into work
i do intend to wear nice jewlery on xmas day

Merry Christmas my friends
have a happy and safe holiday surrouned my the people, places and things you love

1703297268409.jpeg

now show me the bling !
1703297488743.jpeg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
anybody ?
no one is wearing their finest for all those Christmas parties ?
its xmas eve here , i took my pearls off to shower, but im putting them back on

Crimson

Brilliant_Rock
@Daisys and Diamonds, thank you for starting this thread! So much fun:love:
For me, the party started last week.
Yesterday, there were three parties and I also visited the jeweller. They enjoyed decking me up in party jewels . This has almost 12 cr of rubies and weighs over 55 grammes. IMG_2747.jpeg

Cute unheated ring with rose cut diamonds.

IMG_2748.jpeg

Stay tuned for my all-time fav Snow Queen piece, which they made me wear for an hour…

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’ve been off PS for a bit, mostly due to life changes and a sudden lack of desire to buy any more jewellery. I have enough!

Having said that, my husband did the unmentionable on our recent big anniversary and bought me some earrings! From a shop! It wouldn’t have been my usual way to buy but they are gorgeous and sparkly and they do fill a space in my collection. And they were given with such love and generosity. I will be wearing these on Christmas Day.

IMG_0873.jpeg
And they look much better in real life!
Happy Christmas @Daisys and Diamonds

Crimson

Brilliant_Rock
I’ve been off PS for a bit, mostly due to life changes and a sudden lack of desire to buy any more jewellery. I have enough!

Having said that, my husband did the unmentionable on our recent big anniversary and bought me some earrings! From a shop! It wouldn’t have been my usual way to buy but they are gorgeous and sparkly and they do fill a space in my collection. And they were given with such love and generosity. I will be wearing these on Christmas Day.

IMG_0873.jpeg

Congratulations Such a lovely gift.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

IMG_0873.jpeg
Happy Christmas @Daisys and Diamonds

they are beautiful
we look forward to ear shots
Merry Christmas @Snowdrop13

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Daisys and Diamonds, thank you for starting this thread! So much fun:love:
For me, the party started last week.
Yesterday, there were three parties and I also visited the jeweller. They enjoyed decking me up in party jewels . This has almost 12 cr of rubies and weighs over 55 grammes. IMG_2747.jpeg

Cute unheated ring with rose cut diamonds.

IMG_2748.jpeg

Stay tuned for my all-time fav Snow Queen piece, which they made me wear for an hour…

thank you so much for replying @Crimson =)2
that looked like so much fun
Merry Christmas

looking forward to Snow Queen :appl:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Since I am on my own with the pets by choice, I tend not to bother with jewellery except perhaps a pair of earrings as I shall be cooking a lot so no rings or bracelet etc...

DK :))

CMN

Brilliant_Rock
I will be doing all the cooking tomorrow so I think I will just keep it simple with my diamond solitaire pendant. Will take a pic in the morning if I remember. Getting up early to prepare…

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It‘s Christmas Eve morning here. I haven’t quite decided what to wear yet. Here are my current top choices. Anyone want to help me decide?

For maximum bling:
IMG_9221.jpeg

And two options for Christmas colors.
IMG_9224.jpeg

IMG_9217.jpeg

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
It‘s Christmas Eve morning here. I haven’t quite decided what to wear yet. Here are my current top choices. Anyone want to help me decide?

For maximum bling:
IMG_9221.jpeg

IMG_9224.jpeg

IMG_9217.jpeg

Sweet Pea 100%!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I've been doing the pearl pile on for two parties! I've really missed my big (pearl) SOC drops. I'm always afraid to lose one!

Maybe I'll wear my emeralds today.

cheers--Sharon

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium

For maximum bling:
IMG_9221.jpeg

IMG_9224.jpeg

IMG_9217.jpeg

The third one!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

LOL my DH just commented on my emerald cross. He never notices anything!

cheers--Sharon

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
i know we have had threads in the past but no one seems to have started one yet this holiday season
so im putting this here so no matter what holiday bling you are wearing we can all shear the festive spirit

i dont own a lot of red anything, red being my least favourite colour
i wore a couple of JJ Jonnet xmas cat brooches on my apron at work this week

ill have to get to work early on Wednesday as i forgot to take it off my apron and its sitting in the laundry basket
1703296534333.jpeg
and this one but all in pewter
1703296601013.jpeg

apart from the odd necklace i dont wear fine jewlery art work
this year i almost got organised and i had a garnet necklace being strung up with gold spacers and my gold póhutukawa (NZ xmas tree) charm but i just ran out of time to go and pick it up yesterday, but it can be a summer long wear as its common for the Christmas holidays to go on for weeks and weeks here and we get lots of people on holiday calling into work
i do intend to wear nice jewlery on xmas day

Merry Christmas my friends
have a happy and safe holiday surrouned my the people, places and things you love

1703297268409.jpeg

now show me the bling !
1703297488743.jpeg

IMG_5525.jpeg IMG_5525.jpeg

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sweet Pea 100%!
Thank you. Theres a part of me that wants to pull out Sweet Pea for that go big or go home blingy look. :D

The emerald!
Thank you. I love this emerald. It has such a bright look!

The third one!
Thank you. I love this one. My mom even named it my Christmas Ring.

Gaaaaah! This three-stone is gorgeous! :kiss2:

ETA: Merry Christmas, @elle_71125!
Thank you! That’s so sweet! I wish I could get better pics of it, but emeralds are so dang HARD to photograph!

This should be at the top but I forgot and I can’t fix it. Thank you guys for your input. Of course, since everyone picked a different ring, I may have to just jam them all on. :lol-2:

Merry Christmas everyone!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's Christmas Day here in Australia, and we are doing our usual Chrissy lunch out at a restaurant with DH's family. Today's festive bling includes my wedding band and engagement ring, my lab sapphire cluster from DK on my right hand, my daily driver wee little .12ctw necklace, my 1.30ctw lab diamond studs, and IDJ 3ctw tennis bracelet.

Tomorrow is lunch and dinner with my family at my parents' house, so a more casual affair, so I'll likely just wear my sapphire on the left hand, my necklace and my studs. Maybe a rose gold link bracelet.

Merry Christmas!!!

20231225_133020.jpg 20231225_132734.jpg 20231225_132925.jpg 20231225_133114.jpg

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's Christmas Day here in Australia, and we are doing our usual Chrissy lunch out at a restaurant with DH's family. Today's festive bling includes my wedding band and engagement ring, my lab sapphire cluster from DK on my right hand, my daily driver wee little .12ctw necklace, my 1.30ctw lab diamond studs, and IDJ 3ctw tennis bracelet.

Tomorrow is lunch and dinner with my family at my parents' house, so a more casual affair, so I'll likely just wear my sapphire on the left hand, my necklace and my studs. Maybe a rose gold link bracelet.

Merry Christmas!!!

20231225_133020.jpg 20231225_132734.jpg 20231225_132925.jpg 20231225_133114.jpg

Oh man, that sapphire ring slays me! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you. Theres a part of me that wants to pull out Sweet Pea for that go big or go home blingy look. :D

Thank you. I love this emerald. It has such a bright look!

Thank you. I love this one. My mom even named it my Christmas Ring.

Thank you! That’s so sweet! I wish I could get better pics of it, but emeralds are so dang HARD to photograph!

This should be at the top but I forgot and I can’t fix it. Thank you guys for your input. Of course, since everyone picked a different ring, I may have to just jam them all on. :lol-2:

Merry Christmas everyone!

Which one did you end up wearing? :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results