shape
carat
color
clarity

Show us your David Klass bling!

First and foremost, where are the hand shots of your posh blue sapphire ring? MANY PSers and I are longing to see it. You cannot just show us 3 skimpy vendor shots and then…nothing. :cry2:I watch that thread in hope of updates, sigh. It’s like being ghosted after the 1st date, what happened!?:lol-2:

Now back to the topic. Thank you and I love my ring. It’s my little sunshine. I’m psyched for you too and looking forward to the show and tell. The combo is a great fun.

I'm so flattered that you or anyone else would care to see more! I take such horrendous photos, that I figured I'd spare you all. Doh!
egads.gif
But now that you mention it, I am going to get to work on more pix one day this week!!

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
After drooling over the many beautiful pieces here, I can finally contribute! Here is my very first DK Bling…my ER reset (THREAD here)! I love their work so much I have 3 more projects with them ongoing :bigsmile:

29537B47-40C4-4537-8DCF-486E9D211285.jpeg

luckygreen317

Brilliant_Rock
I worked with Amy at David Klass on my 5 stone wedding band reset. I wanted a comfortable low profile setting that protects the stones from daily wear. The ultra-fine platinum bezels are set on a decorative 14KT rose gold gallery and band.

The 2 stacking bands framing the 5-stone also fit together and can be worn as a thicker band. I love these bands so much I have another set in black rhodium-plated 14kt gold.

I am very meticulous by nature (nice way of saying picky) and Amy was very patient with me throughout the design process. Flawless craftsmanship.

IMG_2144.jpeg

IMG_2143.jpeg

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
David Klass stacking bands and solitaire reset. So many options on how to stack, it’s like picking a different outfit everyday!

IMG_2741.jpeg IMG_2742.jpeg IMG_2739.jpeg

Sorry if I missed it, but do you have more pics of that solitaire?
Found the thread!! I love a beaded halo! And 2 tone ! :)

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
I worked with Amy at David Klass on my 5 stone wedding band reset. I wanted a comfortable low profile setting that protects the stones from daily wear. The ultra-fine platinum bezels are set on a decorative 14KT rose gold gallery and band.

The 2 stacking bands framing the 5-stone also fit together and can be worn as a thicker band. I love these bands so much I have another set in black rhodium-plated 14kt gold.

I am very meticulous by nature (nice way of saying picky) and Amy was very patient with me throughout the design process. Flawless craftsmanship.

IMG_2144.jpeg

IMG_2143.jpeg

Are your stacking bands full eternity? Would you mind sharing the diamond size and your ring size? :love:

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
David Klass stacking bands and solitaire reset. So many options on how to stack, it’s like picking a different outfit everyday!

Ughhhh, look at those killer staaacks.:love:

luckygreen317

Brilliant_Rock
Are your stacking bands full eternity? Would you mind sharing the diamond size and your ring size? :love:

The eternity bands are 6.75, I have learned to size up in stacking rings.

IMG_8897.jpeg

The 5 stone ring has (5) .40 MRB and size 6.5. These are best cut diamonds I have and they out-sparkle my solitaire, scoring 1.0-1.2 HCA. This is a reset and what a difference thin platinum bezels with an open gallery did to enhance their quality. Personally I wouldn’t go with the euroshank again. The ring sits low on the finger and stays upright.

IMG_8901.jpeg IMG_8902.jpeg

lala646

Brilliant_Rock

I think we need a "show us your collection" thread from you, @luckygreen317! I love those black rhodium bands with the marquise eternity.

luckygreen317

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry if I missed it, but do you have more pics of that solitaire?
Found the thread!! I love a beaded halo! And 2 tone ! :)

The halo added about 50% finger coverage to a 1.75 ct diamond on a 6.5 size finger. The wide halo doesn’t feel overpowering due to the intricate and detailed milgraining. The finished ring has a brushed finish and the top portion of the halo is the only high polish element.

IMG_8903.jpeg

luckygreen317

Brilliant_Rock
I think we need a "show us your collection" thread from you, @luckygreen317! I love those black rhodium bands with the marquise eternity.

What a huge compliment, thank you! There are so many PS’ers that have just an amazing eye for design I am constantly inspired.

Over the last 2 years, I cleaned out my small collection of jewelry pieces that were either never worn, uncomfortable or no longer my style. I either sold them or received credit for scrap towards new designs. (I have a couple of loose stones listed on LoupeTroop trying to find a new home).

luckygreen317

Brilliant_Rock
The halo added about 50% finger coverage to a 1.75 ct diamond on a 6.5 size finger. The wide halo doesn’t feel overpowering due to the intricate and detailed milgraining. The finished ring has a brushed finish and the top portion of the halo is the only high polish element.

IMG_8903.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results