shape
carat
color
clarity

Show us your David Klass bling!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @dmack! These are mined cushion stones ranging from .61ct to .66ct G/H VS2-VVS2. Total weight is 3.2ct - it’s a big ring with full finger coverage! (This is the first time I can say I am lucky to wear a size 8…) I was targeting .45-.50ct stones but couldn’t find cushions with H&As that were mined in that range. It sparkles like mad! I love driving and seeing fire from the open side profile! Here’s the side view from DK as well as a couple other pics (I feel like it looks a little less chunky in person).

FA8B0659-201D-45A3-93CD-1BA6F2646670.jpeg 9467B6EE-158F-46DE-9F84-0EBA43EF7A75.jpeg C1297416-58F8-4FF1-A818-3394AEDD8E08.jpeg

oh my lord this is freaking incredible! Can I ask where you sourced these stones? I've been super tempted to get a solitaire with a quadex/h&A cushion.

niteowlsam

Rough_Rock
Thanks @lovedogs! I feel very lucky to have found the stones. No one would even custom cut earth mined stones for me. I ended up purchasing them from John at Rockher.com. I absolutely abhor the name ‘Rockher‘ and think it is completely sexist, but John and the overall experience was great. The stones are listed as cushion brilliants - you have to scroll to find them but they are marked. Rockher had my stones in-house and John was happy to send me pics/videos. And what made me feel better was that some of the Rockher cushion brilliants stones were actually listed on BGD as Select cushion cuts (as verified by cert #s).

niteowlsam

Rough_Rock
@lovedogs - I also found H&A cushion stones at Blue Nile in their Astor line, but I couldn’t find five to match.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @lovedogs! I feel very lucky to have found the stones. No one would even custom cut earth mined stones for me. I ended up purchasing them from John at Rockher.com. I absolutely abhor the name ‘Rockher‘ and think it is completely sexist, but John and the overall experience was great. The stones are listed as cushion brilliants - you have to scroll to find them but they are marked. Rockher had my stones in-house and John was happy to send me pics/videos. And what made me feel better was that some of the Rockher cushion brilliants stones were actually listed on BGD as Select cushion cuts (as verified by cert #s).

Great to know--thank you!!!

JenniferMarie90

Shiny_Rock
I just received my wedding set from David and team! I had them redo my set as my previous one was a little too wide for my fingers and a bit uncomfortable. My new set fits perfectly and feels amazing on my finger - I couldn’t be happier!
86DED6A3-C040-487B-85A4-1916033CD214.jpeg AA0E007A-7348-48E6-9141-85EE6BB3B772.jpeg

Does your eternity band sit flush? I saw this ring on his Instagram and I thought it had a donut on the bottom so I wasnt sure if it would sit flush. I actually sent this ring to him as inspiration for my engagement ring reset!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @dmack! These are mined cushion stones ranging from .61ct to .66ct G/H VS2-VVS2. Total weight is 3.2ct - it’s a big ring with full finger coverage! (This is the first time I can say I am lucky to wear a size 8…) I was targeting .45-.50ct stones but couldn’t find cushions with H&As that were mined in that range. It sparkles like mad! I love driving and seeing fire from the open side profile! Here’s the side view from DK as well as a couple other pics (I feel like it looks a little less chunky in person).

FA8B0659-201D-45A3-93CD-1BA6F2646670.jpeg 9467B6EE-158F-46DE-9F84-0EBA43EF7A75.jpeg C1297416-58F8-4FF1-A818-3394AEDD8E08.jpeg

I am strongly considering trying to get something similar made for me. Do you mind taking "finger" shots so I can see the finger coverage? I wear a size 8 on my middle finger and am dying over how perfect your ring is!

niteowlsam

Rough_Rock
I am strongly considering trying to get something similar made for me. Do you mind taking "finger" shots so I can see the finger coverage? I wear a size 8 on my middle finger and am dying over how perfect your ring is!

Thanks @lovedogs! I will tell you I am maxing the finger coverage. I would absolutely not go bigger and might go slightly smaller if I had it to do over. I usually wear it as a RHR, but being right handed it is much harder to photograph with my left hand. Here are a few pics currently on my phone. I can take a few more tomorrow if you want to see something different. I love the open gallery and seeing the girdles! My stones are so firey and I have brightly colored flashes out the sides all the time!

E64CE2FA-6E37-4B93-9084-123834A59375.jpeg
49A3A425-5C55-4562-85B3-BCB2DE6BD627.jpeg

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Great balls of fire - some ring! You have beautiful long oval nails, too, the perfect showcase.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @lovedogs! I will tell you I am maxing the finger coverage. I would absolutely not go bigger and might go slightly smaller if I had it to do over. I usually wear it as a RHR, but being right handed it is much harder to photograph with my left hand. Here are a few pics currently on my phone. I can take a few more tomorrow if you want to see something different. I love the open gallery and seeing the girdles! My stones are so firey and I have brightly colored flashes out the sides all the time!

E64CE2FA-6E37-4B93-9084-123834A59375.jpeg
49A3A425-5C55-4562-85B3-BCB2DE6BD627.jpeg

This is soooo helpful, thank you! I talked to the folks at RockHer, and sadly they dont have any matching stones in sizes smaller than .7ct, which wont work. So I'll either get a 3 stone, or find smaller stones from another vendor.

niteowlsam

Rough_Rock
This is soooo helpful, thank you! I talked to the folks at RockHer, and sadly they dont have any matching stones in sizes smaller than .7ct, which wont work. So I'll either get a 3 stone, or find smaller stones from another vendor.

@lovedogs
Could you go slightly graduated? I considered doing that with stones from
Blue Nile - they had a bunch in their Astor line that I considered before I found RockHer. Here is the top view of the first CAD DK did for me with slightly graduated stones.

38220B5D-BF1D-4B5D-862C-34755AD31961.jpeg

Also, FYI Distinctive Gem can cut lab grown stones as an alternative (and slightly less expensive) option.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@lovedogs
Could you go slightly graduated? I considered doing that with stones from
Blue Nile - they had a bunch in their Astor line that I considered before I found RockHer. Here is the top view of the first CAD DK did for me with slightly graduated stones.

38220B5D-BF1D-4B5D-862C-34755AD31961.jpeg

Also, FYI Distinctive Gem can cut lab grown stones as an alternative (and slightly less expensive) option.

You are so awesome for showing me this!!! Thanks a million!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Champagne zircon in matte 18k rose gold:
Screenshot_20220513-113844_Photo Editor.jpg

:love: Please tell me you have a short video of this, I've never seen a champagne zircon in real life and would love to know just how she behaves!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Champagne zircon in matte 18k rose gold:
Screenshot_20220513-113844_Photo Editor.jpg

I wondered if that was yours!!! Did you remove it from that pendant you made, or is this another champagne zircon? I ask because when I saw your pendant I had approached the seller but she did have any - it was some months ago though. It is perfection!

jaqjaqjaq

Shiny_Rock
Does your eternity band sit flush? I saw this ring on his Instagram and I thought it had a donut on the bottom so I wasnt sure if it would sit flush. I actually sent this ring to him as inspiration for my engagement ring reset!

Hi the donut is very small so that it can sit flush. It’s very comfortable too - you can’t go wrong with this setting! ECC3E1CD-D10E-462F-B005-A899B29C3167.jpeg

JenniferMarie90

Shiny_Rock
Hi the donut is very small so that it can sit flush. It’s very comfortable too - you can’t go wrong with this setting! ECC3E1CD-D10E-462F-B005-A899B29C3167.jpeg

Do you have the details of your center stone? I think your set might be my dream set!

jaqjaqjaq

Shiny_Rock
Do you have the details of your center stone? I think your set might be my dream set!

Sure do! I worked with Jonathan at Distinctive Gem to find my beauty which was an upgrade for our 5 year anniversary. I chose this stone because his private reserve diamonds have an excellent upgrade policy and he vetted the stone in-house, unlike some vendors.

The center stone is a lab grown 3.23ct, I, VS2, ideal cut and 9.51mm.

Have you already sourced your diamond or are you still looking? I’ll attach another picture so you can see the bands flush
C0936B5F-3FA6-4F54-9630-C04FC3F22F53.jpeg

Last edited:

JenniferMarie90

Shiny_Rock
Sure do! I worked with Jonathan at Distinctive Gem to find my beauty which was an upgrade for our 5 year anniversary I chose this stone because his private reserve diamonds have an excellent upgrade policy and he vetted the stone in-house, unlike some vendors.

The center stone is a lab grown 3.23ct, I, VS2, ideal cut and 9.51mm.

Have you already sourced your diamond or are you still looking? I’ll attach another picture so you can see the bands flush
C0936B5F-3FA6-4F54-9630-C04FC3F22F53.jpeg

It’s gorgeous, I’ve been looking at his private reserve collection. I have been looking at either getting my amora gem reset or upgrading to a LGD.

jaqjaqjaq

Shiny_Rock
It’s gorgeous, I’ve been looking at his private reserve collection. I have been looking at either getting my amora gem reset or upgrading to a LGD.

Thank you I bought my first LGD a few years ago now and I haven’t looked back. All the diamonds (side stones, melee, and centers) I’ve used in my more recent projects have been lab grown.

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock

@jaqjaqjaq your wedding set is just stunning! Our tastes are very similar! My last set had a 3.28 carat round, I loved that size! My engagement ring only had diamonds on the head, my engagement ring had pave. Yours is just gorgeous

jaqjaqjaq

Shiny_Rock
@jaqjaqjaq your wedding set is just stunning! Our tastes are very similar! My last set had a 3.28 carat round, I loved that size! My engagement ring only had diamonds on the head, my engagement ring had pave. Yours is just gorgeous

Thank you! We must have excellent taste! LOL! It’s funny, when my husband and I first started ring shopping years ago, I gravitated towards this design. For some reason I went many different directions on my quest for ring peace. Now here I am, full circle with the first ring design that caught my eye! What did you end up going with for your current set?

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you! We must have excellent taste! LOL! It’s funny, when my husband and I first started ring shopping years ago, I gravitated towards this design. For some reason I went many different directions on my quest for ring peace. Now here I am, full circle with the first ring design that caught my eye! What did you end up going with for your current set?

Great taste indeed! I am someone who can change her mind, sometimes too often! My first engagement was .75 carat. My new set is back to my first love but is a 4 carat emerald cut. So many of my family members were upset I parted ways with my round. A little too upset lol! My new ring was wanting some love too! It’s perfect for me. It has a .40 baguette on either side. Very classic. The band is a mixture of rounds and baguettes. I love it. I know it’s not for everyone, but now that I have my 3 stone AVC, I am content, happy, and at piece with having both in my collection. I’ve sold a lot. Pieces I thought were beautiful. I just didn’t wear them. I’m glad I found the right place for me.
I can see why you are at ring peace too, your set is gorgeous!!!

jaqjaqjaq

Shiny_Rock
Great taste indeed! I am someone who can change her mind, sometimes too often! My first engagement was .75 carat. My new set is back to my first love but is a 4 carat emerald cut. So many of my family members were upset I parted ways with my round. A little too upset lol! My new ring was wanting some love too! It’s perfect for me. It has a .40 baguette on either side. Very classic. The band is a mixture of rounds and baguettes. I love it. I know it’s not for everyone, but now that I have my 3 stone AVC, I am content, happy, and at piece with having both in my collection. I’ve sold a lot. Pieces I thought were beautiful. I just didn’t wear them. I’m glad I found the right place for me.
I can see why you are at ring peace too, your set is gorgeous!!!

I’m glad I’m not the only one known to charge their mind! LOL! I love emerald cuts and if I didn’t have a round for my center stone, I would have an emerald cut :) Yours sounds absolutely fabulous!!!

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
I’m glad I’m not the only one known to charge their mind! LOL! I love emerald cuts and if I didn’t have a round for my center stone, I would have an emerald cut :) Yours sounds absolutely fabulous!!!

It's a woman's prerogative right!!! Thanks Jaq! I did a thread on it somewhere on here :) I think it would be next to impossible to let go of your round, and that setting!!! You did great, it's beautiful!

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG, I love this ring! Details?

Thank you. It’s platinum, and the stones total about 1.4 Cts. The center is about .7 and sides about .35 each. The ring is a size 5.75. It’s got a bit of weight to it and is very comfortable. The stones came out of other settings and I wasn’t sure of their size. I thought they were larger but I like the size everything came out.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results