carat
color
clarity

Show us your David Klass bling!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ketobrain - WOW!

Can we see some neck shots? And how wide is it at its widest point?

I'm about to redo my cluster pendant, so I'm keen to see more photos of your beautiful piece! It really is stunning from every angle and the proportions are just lovely!

Can you share with us its stats?

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this! The proportions are just lovely on you! And I love that it has presence - great job!

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So YOU are the owner of the GORGEOUS ring on DK's fb :love: . I love love your ring.. .so much so, it is my inspiration ring. I wanted to use the rose gold too but I was just too chicken so I went with all white gold. We are ring twinsies but mine is a baby version of yours. :lol:

mainring1.jpg

_27206.jpg

If you see this, what is the size of your center stone? Thanks :)!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Adding my David Klass 18kt. Rose gold diamond pendant with permanent chain. The chain goes from 16 to 18 inches. I had him cushion bezel set it with milgrain. The diamond is a .90 I VS1 OEC with the prettiest flower pattern. I think it looks more transitional actually. For some reason I never appreciated the faceting until OECs became popular here.
The bezel makes the diamond look so much bigger now!

IMG_5009.PNG

IMG_5010.PNG

Violetphoenix

Shiny_Rock
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg My latest and hopefully last re-set of this very light fancy yellow RB diamond. I finally settled for this clean contemporary style. Didn't think I like yellow gold but I think it really fits with this ring style and brings out a little more yellow to the diamond. As always, David and Amy have been gracious and patient with my ever constant changes, but it's finally done and I love it!!!

1.5 ct center FLY VVS1 RB from Leibish, .30 ct/each F VVS1 pear provided by David, in 18k satin finish yellow gold

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely amazing and gorgeous ring Violetphoenix! Such a chic and modern look, and the brushed yellow gold is delicious. Perfect setting for your gorgeous diamond!

Violetphoenix

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely amazing and gorgeous ring Violetphoenix! Such a chic and modern look, and the brushed yellow gold is delicious. Perfect setting for your gorgeous diamond!

Thanks Junebug! "modern" was the word I was thinking of.
I can't seem to get good photos of the diamonds or setting. From the pics, the setting looks thick but it's actually feels "dainty" and very comfortable.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Alene I love it, it’s gorgeous!! :love:

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg My latest and hopefully last re-set of this very light fancy yellow RB diamond. I finally settled for this clean contemporary style. Didn't think I like yellow gold but I think it really fits with this ring style and brings out a little more yellow to the diamond. As always, David and Amy have been gracious and patient with my ever constant changes, but it's finally done and I love it!!!

1.5 ct center FLY VVS1 RB from Leibish, .30 ct/each F VVS1 pear provided by David, in 18k satin finish yellow gold

I just love the satin finish on this!

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
How long did it take for him to deliver from the approval of the CAD to the finished product? I just asked him for an estimated timeline with the hope it will be completed by Christmas and all he said was it will be but that is 6 weeks...:confused2:

I'm not in a hurry but just curious

lalala

Brilliant_Rock
How long did it take for him to deliver from the approval of the CAD to the finished product? I just asked him for an estimated timeline with the hope it will be completed by Christmas and all he said was it will be but that is 6 weeks...:confused2:

I think he's really busy right now. I contacted him for a project and it took him a week to respond so I've decided to put it on hold until after the holidays.

Violetphoenix

Shiny_Rock
I think he's really busy right now. I contacted him for a project and it took him a week to respond so I've decided to put it on hold until after the holidays.

KKJ, Sorry I just saw your question...
It didn't take very long for mine once I approved the design because it's a pretty simple design. I just looked at the email David asked me what carat and finish did I want (I guessed he forgot). It dated 10/27 and I got his email with the pics of the finished products on 11/3. They were out of town but as soon as they came back they shipped it to me. Believe me, they want to get paid so they won't take long after you approved the final cad. Since my final design is totally different from the original inspirational ring, I changed ideas so many times...and that took the longest.

Your design is much more elaborate so that might take a little longer to finish. This is your first custom project with them so I understand the anxiety but don't loose sleep over it. He might finish it sooner than you expected....he'll send you glamour pics of the finished ring for your approval before he ships it out.

You have a gorgeous diamond and a beautiful design setting with the help of the best jewelry experts here. You will be pleased with the end result and it'll all be worth it...happy waiting :)

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
In all the excitement of the arrival of my new Holly and Merry rings, I didn't want another DKJ project to get lost in the wash.

My best friend, Wendy, currently visiting from o/s, had a ruby and diamond prong set eternity which she wanted to switch over to a channel set style. She had already had a 3 stone made by DKJ, and here are the finished projects together. So pretty!

20180124_105856_resized.jpg

20180124_105801_resized.jpg

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
NB The blackness in the center stone is my phone - held about 8" away from her hand.

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
In all the excitement of the arrival of my new Holly and Merry rings, I didn't want another DKJ project to get lost in the wash.

My best friend, Wendy, currently visiting from o/s, had a ruby and diamond prong set eternity which she wanted to switch over to a channel set style. She had already had a 3 stone made by DKJ, and here are the finished projects together. So pretty!

20180124_105856_resized.jpg

20180124_105801_resized.jpg

So, does Wendy have a special thread on that three stone?! :kiss2: I’m trying to decide between a 3- and 5-stone for our anniversary this year and this is one of the “looks” I’m considering!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So, does Wendy have a special thread on that three stone?! :kiss2: I’m trying to decide between a 3- and 5-stone for our anniversary this year and this is one of the “looks” I’m considering!

No, she doesn't! And she's gone back to Australia now. Beautiful rings, tho!

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My new DKJ project. Diamond drop earrings - all stones D-F in color, 18kt yellow gold, 4.56 ctw.

DKJPV_0309_ER-1.jpg

Oh boy! I’ve been waiting to see this! Love love love it

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My new DKJ project. Diamond drop earrings - all stones D-F in color, 18kt yellow gold, 4.56 ctw.

DKJPV_0309_ER-1.jpg

So nice worth responding and hearting twice...LOVE LOVE LOVE and did I mention LOVE. Beautiful earrings. Really just amazbling.:love::love::love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous setting, Violetphoenix, love the brushed finish!
I have one to add too, .57 ct OEC, S-T light brown in 18k rose gold pendant with a white gold chain.

IMG_1751.JPG IMG_1781.JPG

Gorgeous! And so elegant on your lovely neck. :love::love::love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results