shape
carat
color
clarity

Show us your CvB ID jewelry! (The New CvB Eye-Candy Thread)

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just got this glamour shot from Caysie. I get this beautiful Riviere band next week. I love the yogo sapphires in the yellow gold.
IMG_3605.jpg

I saw this on Caysie's Instagram and was sooo blown away, I've been wanting to see her Yogo Riviere band in yellow gold for a while now. It's gorgeous!! Are those purple or blue Yogos?

Actually last month I asked Caysie to make a platinum Yogo Riviere for me too! :bigsmile:

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw this on Caysie's Instagram and was sooo blown away, I've been wanting to see her Yogo Riviere band in yellow gold for a while now. It's gorgeous!! Are those purple or blue Yogos?

Actually last month I asked Caysie to make a platinum Yogo Riviere for me too! :bigsmile:

Thanks! I am excited to get it! They are blue sapphires.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I just got this glamour shot from Caysie. I get this beautiful Riviere band next week. I love the yogo sapphires in the yellow gold.
IMG_3605.jpg
Stunning!! Can't wait to see more photos!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
iwantsparkles' u-cut pave single cut wedding band which she plans to wear with her CVB Jovyn solitaire e-ring:

https://www.pricescope.com/communit...th-mid-color-single-cuts.232574/#post-4202363
cvb1-jpg.506202

cvb3-jpg.506205

Jeweljunke

Shiny_Rock
I have had my finished ring for over 6 months and LOVE it. Thought I'd finally come back here and let you guys see the final product.
IMG_3501.JPG IMG_3518.JPG
Not a great picture, but you can see the cutwork:
IMG_3576.JPG

Q

Queenie60

I have had my finished ring for over 6 months and LOVE it. Thought I'd finally come back here and let you guys see the final product.
IMG_3501.JPG IMG_3518.JPG
Not a great picture, but you can see the cutwork:
IMG_3576.JPG
This is simply beautiful. Love the gallery on your ring. Caysie does beautiful work.

Vanilla Bling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Fiance's wedding band is on its way to me. I hope he loves it. :))
(platinum)
That's my ring in the picture it will arrive tomorrow! I love it and the Men's Band is so nice I'm sure he will love it as well, Congratulations
1.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg
Fiance's wedding band is on its way to me. I hope he loves it. :))
(platinum)

1.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ceg , That is a gorgeous stack!!

Crystal_Dreams

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
ceg: that is one stunning stack!! I love all your CVB goodies- they are totally droolworthy!!! :)

Gem Queen

Brilliant_Rock
Currently working with Caysie on this. I have the center stone and she's sourcing the sides. I'm so freaking excited!!!!!!!

ring1.jpg
Love, love, love this!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results