shape
carat
color
clarity

Show us your capsule jewlery wardrobe!

Wrkbrk

Shiny_Rock
This is the first PS post I’ve ever created! I am working on culling my jewelry collection and focusing on acquiring fewer pieces in my signature style (still working on figuring out what this is too!).

Below are my two most worn, and favorite, items - JbyG askew heart pendant (14k rose gold, 0.75 E, VS) and JbyG antique cushion (14k rose gold, 1.51 J, VS). Next up for me is acquiring rose gold martini settings for my inherited round stud earrings (1.00 ctw).

Let’s see your collection of everyday pieces!

What do you think every modern woman needs in her jewelry capsule? C16C1377-AF48-4F64-8C8C-CBC91B2769F3.jpeg D4857332-83DA-42AD-8E8A-3F0BFFAF3F86.jpeg 87EE37EF-1ADD-4584-931E-74790802841C.jpeg

Your pieces are so elegant!

I’m not a minimalist at all, so the idea of a capsule collection is anathema to me, haha. But if I had to build a capsule collection it would probably look like this:

1) pick metals of choice. My primary metal of choice is WG and secondary is YG.
2) for a capsule collection, I would not go down the road of coloured stones. I would however include pearls.

So my ideal capsule collection (im sure I’m using the word wrong at this point :D) would include the following:
- ering (Plain solitaire in WG)
- wedding band (WG pave band)
- eternity ring (in WG) for right hand
- watch (mixed WG and YG, metal bracelet strap)
- tennis bracelet (in WG)
- bracelet in YG (possibly a classic like the love, if I am only getting one)
- solitaire pendant (elongated shape stone) in WG on WG chain (WG chain with multiple jump rings to adjust length as per choice). Pendant should have an attachment at the back that allows it to attach to the tennis necklace (if I got one)
- pearl strand
- tennis necklace in WG
- pearl studs in WG
- diamond studs in WG
- diamond halo jackets in WG and in YG.

For me this is the wardrobe that would allow for the greatest amount of versatility and mix and match; and would take me from the heaviest occasions to the lightest.

If I could extend the list by a few more items I would get:
- 2 plain rings in YG and in RG (to be worn as wedding rings if needed)
- trinity pendant (all 3 gold colours) on an adjustable length YG chain
- diamond halo earring jackets in RG

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely pieces, and well chosen!

Warning: I am not an expert

We are not matchy-matchy in jewelry. My next stops after yours would be colored-stone right hand ring (vivid blue sapphire) and colored-stone earrings (like emerald-cut emeralds).

Pretty, well-made things will not compete or not "go," imo; it's not like fashion. I almost feel that pieces that do not perfectly coordinate seem more intentionally chosen -- at the level of buying and at the level of wearing. I want a pretty painting over my sofa (I do not have one); I don't want a so-so painting that matches the scale and palette of my sofa :cool2:.

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
These are lovely pieces & i love the rose gold!
I get bored so i can't do clothes or jewelry capsules.

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's an interesting idea, but I am a jewelry collector. I have too many pieces to count.
I love lots of variety in my jewelry and would never limit myself to a "capsule"

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
For me, my daily capsule is wedding set on LH and single cut band on my RH, studs, watch and that’s it. No necklace because one of my pugs has a sweet habit of reaching his paws up for snuggles when I bend down to him and he’s already snagged and broken one necklace! no bracelet/bangle because I do a lot of typing for work and don’t like the noise on the desk.
To my frustration, I am just not a fan of anything more than ering and wedding band on the LH - I’d love to add another but it just doesn’t look quite right.
I’d like to convert my studs to drops on hoops and convert my rose cut unmentionable toi et moi to dangles too to have the option to switch things up a bit.
I want a target ring and a dinner ring/cluster for my RH to make it a bit more interesting. I’ve realised I don’t wear much else.
I suspect the target ring will happen if/when I upgrade my ering (I say when, DH is more on the if side) but dinner ring/cluster is something I’m casually looking for.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Im still not sure what a capsule in this contex is ...
So Im going to be rambling as i work through it in my mind

Your pieces are beautiful @Wrkbrk. =)2
And i do admire your vision and dear i say discipline

But I havn't worn my pretties nearly enough to know who i really love the most to start seriously even thinking about culling any of them

I also think jewlwey should be fun

And pairing down a collection does not sound fun to me

I need variety ...and i still need the time to develop the confidence to mix and match more

So im thinking if a capsule collection is more like pantry staples, integral building blocks of a wardrobe or even foundation stones then I'd be a gooer ....
but i have a sneaking suspicion a capsule collection is all we get to eat, no entrees, no dessert, no snacks, no afternoon tea, no lollies (candy) just meat and 3 veg maybe with a healthy organic apple if we're lucky

I'm not a minimalist and i celebrate it !!!

I have worn a uniform to work my entire life and jewlery was the only way we could express our individuality and - forgive me if i may have got the wrong end of the stick- but a capsule wardrobe sounds bearly one degree removed from a uniform to me

Now I know many highly successful woman have a jewlery uniform
The Queen has her trusty day-time 3 strand pearl necklases (that's necklases plural because she has a lot of pearl necklases) but she also has many many many (many many many) brooches in rotation to vary that look (rather spectacularly if i fo say so)

Ive never completly bought into less is more :lol:

While im all for acquiring (and for me recognizing) staple pieces i'm not planning on throwing any sparkling babies out with the bath water any time soon

Although with the price of gold right now i do admit to sending some 'also rans' off to the knackers yard for scrap value not that long ago

I say in all sincerity to everyone be weary of what you pair down because the minimalist look (for some) is just a phase of passing fashion
What comes around goes around in 70% of cases

Now my best friend Debora is a minimalist since birth, through the 70s, 80s and 90s she was pairing down !
It's like it's in her DNA to declutter and have only 2 summer dresses and to not have not even one single dust collector in her house that has hardly any furniture except a bed and a couch !
Her husband had to build a room over the garage so he could have stuff !

But for every Yin there is a Yang

And yes, i look at my incomplete collection and know i did not spend wisely or with any kind of plan (cohesive look) in mind
But it was fun and i indend to have fun with what ive got
wheather it be with the pretties I brought myself or inherited or was gifted, wheather they be 18K or 10K or SS or even some faux pieces!
They can all find a place in my heart and a place around my neck/ on my ears/ my wrist/ on my fingers - brooches - we need to work on !

I just cannot fantom how can someone only desire one coloured stone ring - even if it Elizebth Taylor worthy

How does our economy even function with this kind of mindset ????

You minimalists have inspired me to go pile it on and go for a stroll on this warm sunny Autumn Sunday !
I may even go for the totally unmatched ad hoc look totally over the top look* !

Personal opinions and all that**

* probably wont go that far but i do greatly admire the acceessorilzing of Mrs Moria Rose on Schitts Creek

**Hay ...who usually says that ?! :lol:

Last edited:

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
Well I wish I was one of the lucky ones who has a large and varied collection of jewellery, but if I'm honest, my personality :roll2: (and budget) likes a more minimalist approach, so I do have a staple of pieces that I wear daily and don't stray away from much at all. I really don't like the idea of jewellery sitting in a box not being worn, so if I have pieces like that, I tend to get them remodelled so they can become everyday pieces. So my daily staples: 18ct rose gold, gypsy style ring set with a .88ct AVC, 1ctw aca 5 stone 18ct rose gold band, yg bangle, silver & yg bangle, petite rose gold trombone link bracelet and rose gold hoops. I do have some diamond bands that I'll be getting remodelled into earrings and a necklace later in the year, it's my way of recycling and honouring what I have. Geez, how boring do I sound!! :sleep:

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
This is the first PS post I’ve ever created! I am working on culling my jewelry collection and focusing on acquiring fewer pieces in my signature style (still working on figuring out what this is too!).

Below are my two most worn, and favorite, items - JbyG askew heart pendant (14k rose gold, 0.75 E, VS) and JbyG antique cushion (14k rose gold, 1.51 J, VS). Next up for me is acquiring rose gold martini settings for my inherited round stud earrings (1.00 ctw).

Let’s see your collection of everyday pieces!

What do you think every modern woman needs in her jewelry capsule? C16C1377-AF48-4F64-8C8C-CBC91B2769F3.jpeg D4857332-83DA-42AD-8E8A-3F0BFFAF3F86.jpeg 87EE37EF-1ADD-4584-931E-74790802841C.jpeg

Your collection is lovely and the RG really suits your coloring. Very fresh and pretty!

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
I have insomnia and when I can't sleep I think of my capsule collection. If I had bought 10 or so key pieces of really great quality jewellery over the years instead of the fiddly stuff I did buy, I might have had some nice things by now. I start at my ears and work down :)

1. Diamond studs about 1.5 tcw. Old cuts chosen by missie.
2. White gold, yellow gold reversible huggies. Maybe some diamonds on the white gold side.
3. Akoya studs chosen by yssie. On the small side 6/7 mm.
4. Pearl strand as above. Maybe tahitian keshi?
5. Gold locket with diamonds, rubies or sapphires. Heirloom quality.
6. A great watch. Need help with this one dancing fire.
7. Three gold cuff bangles in 18kt stackable with old cuts in a pleasing pattern across the 3. Not large diamonds, maybe up to .50 cuts each? Fortekitty would hook me up.
8. Gold link bracelet. Nice heavy one but not monstrous.
9. Old cut OEC engagement ring in a nice vanilla color in platinum. Not too large, maybe 2 ct? Some stackable wedding rings to complete. Missie you busy?
10. RHR blue sapphire ring like acinom. Maybe the baby sister.

Done. If I won the lottery, I'd really enjoy the hunt for some of them and would definitely enlist the help of people here, or concierge. Whatever works.

Stupid insomnia LOL.

A

Andromeda

Love this thread, especially because I narrowed down the pieces in my trinket dish to only those that I wear on a daily basis. Everything else that are more "fun" or "too intricate for daily use" stays in the jewelry box! Also, my field doesn't allow for too much jewelry (the law is by far one of the most conservative in terms of "dress code"), so I have to be mindful of what jewelry I wear daily. Here's the capsule (AKA trinket-dish) list:

1. 1.5ctw diamond solitaire studs in Platinum
2. Solitaire ering in Platinum (upgrading to 2ct at the moment. Yay!)
3. Plain Platinum wedding band (thinking of getting VCA Romance eternity band in the future)
4. Cartier YG Love bracelet on right hand
5. Cartier Trinity ring in classic size as RHR
6. Watch on left wrist (go-to is Cartier Tank Yellow Gold watch)

I just realized am a Cartier-girl!

Last edited by a moderator:

mjea

Shiny_Rock
I used to want.. well at least one of everything :lol: I’ve definitely embraced the idea now of having a curated collection of pieces that I LOVE even if they aren’t all wearable pieces for every day. With that in mind I have a handful of “nice to haves” and “would love to have” items on my wish list but it wouldn’t be the end of the world if I stopped collecting now too. I don’t know why I’d stop now, but if I HAD to:D

MillieLou

Brilliant_Rock
It's funny how we are all so different. I am a complete minimalist. I LOVE the capsule thing and feel stressed by too many options. @Wrkbrk your collection is stunning and my absolute ideal!

I get my "energy" from less. @Daisys and Diamonds it sounds like you get your energy from "more".

My "capsule" is:

1. My daily wear (EC 1.3ct solitaire anniversary ring in WG with matching 2mm plain band) plus the simplest stainless steel Tissot watch (which I don't really consider jewellery but I know many do)
2. My 3 sentimental pieces - sapphire platinum 3 stone "baby" ring, plain platinum original wedding band, and 21st birthday solitaire WG necklace that is only worn for special occasions.

That's literally all I own and I like it that way :) I guess the common thread is simplicity, minimalism, white metal, letting the stone be the star.

I have sold my other pieces along the way and have no plans to buy any more. Does that make me a bad PSer? I get my bling fix by coming to look at all your lovely items!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not one who could do capsule anything, however my diamond capsule pieces consist of the following:
1. Bezel set studs near 1cttw
2. Earrings jackets for the studs 1cttw
3. 1.19ct EC in an air gap/line halo ring
4. A 0.47ct EC set East West for daily wear
5. A 1.94ct MRB in a open cuff bangle
6. A 2.8ct+ carré cut ID style bracelet
7. 5cttw bezel set tennis bracelet
8. A heart shaped pendant with some small paved diamonds
9. A small pair of huggies with interchangeable drops including a pair of paved diamond ones

I recently bought a 5ct Moissanite heart pendant and wear that a lot.

There is also a bigger pair of diamond earring jackets that I wear with pearl studs or simulants.

Also a charm bracelet that I put together myself using diamond charms and WG findings.

If I were to add to the above, it would be a diamond paved puffed heart pendant about 20mm in size, and a larger pair of studs about 7.5mm (most like to go down the Moissy or lab/MMD route) so that they could be worn with the larger pair of diamond earring jackets.

DK :))

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
When it comes to fine jewellery, budget is an issue and I need to think carefully about what I purchase. I also feel bad if there were items unworn in the jewellery box. I have 4 fine jewellery pieces which I wear pretty much daily.

victorian diamond cluster earrings in original gold and silver components are my daily studs:
2AADFBC0-1E20-4B86-8592-7BF30F9527B6.jpeg

3.7+ carat diamond (FG colour SI clarity) and platinum eternity band.
2.6+ diamond (K SI) solitaire in Erika winters Laurel setting.
5.6+ FG SI diamond tennis bracelet in 14k white gold setting:

12170268-4B35-4619-AA1D-95C55B1BA5FB.jpeg

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
When it comes to fine jewellery, budget is an issue and I need to think carefully about what I purchase. I also feel bad if there were items unworn in the jewellery box. I have 4 fine jewellery pieces which I wear pretty much daily.

victorian diamond cluster earrings in original gold and silver components are my daily studs:

A dreeeaaam collection! Seriously, so beautiful!

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
A dreeeaaam collection! Seriously, so beautiful!

Thanks so much! I take ages thinking about what’s the right purchase to have a cohesive collection.
Btw your new diamond studs are delicious :lickout:

Wrkbrk

Shiny_Rock
Your pieces are so elegant!

I’m not a minimalist at all, so the idea of a capsule collection is anathema to me, haha. But if I had to build a capsule collection it would probably look like this:

1) pick metals of choice. My primary metal of choice is WG and secondary is YG.
2) for a capsule collection, I would not go down the road of coloured stones. I would however include pearls.

So my ideal capsule collection (im sure I’m using the word wrong at this point :D) would include the following:
- ering (Plain solitaire in WG)
- wedding band (WG pave band)
- eternity ring (in WG) for right hand
- watch (mixed WG and YG, metal bracelet strap)
- tennis bracelet (in WG)
- bracelet in YG (possibly a classic like the love, if I am only getting one)
- solitaire pendant (elongated shape stone) in WG on WG chain (WG chain with multiple jump rings to adjust length as per choice). Pendant should have an attachment at the back that allows it to attach to the tennis necklace (if I got one)
- pearl strand
- tennis necklace in WG
- pearl studs in WG
- diamond studs in WG
- diamond halo jackets in WG and in YG.

For me this is the wardrobe that would allow for the greatest amount of versatility and mix and match; and would take me from the heaviest occasions to the lightest.

If I could extend the list by a few more items I would get:
- 2 plain rings in YG and in RG (to be worn as wedding rings if needed)
- trinity pendant (all 3 gold colours) on an adjustable length YG chain
- diamond halo earring jackets in RG

Love this list. Actually took a couple of notes for my future self!!

Wrkbrk

Shiny_Rock
Im still not sure what a capsule in this contex is ...
So Im going to be rambling as i work through it in my mind

Your pieces are beautiful @Wrkbrk. =)2
And i do admire your vision and dear i say discipline

But I havn't worn my pretties nearly enough to know who i really love the most to start seriously even thinking about culling any of them

I also think jewlwey should be fun

And pairing down a collection does not sound fun to me

I need variety ...and i still need the time to develop the confidence to mix and match more

So im thinking if a capsule collection is more like pantry staples, integral building blocks of a wardrobe or even foundation stones then I'd be a gooer ....
but i have a sneaking suspicion a capsule collection is all we get to eat, no entrees, no dessert, no snacks, no afternoon tea, no lollies (candy) just meat and 3 veg maybe with a healthy organic apple if we're lucky

I'm not a minimalist and i celebrate it !!!

I have worn a uniform to work my entire life and jewlery was the only way we could express our individuality and - forgive me if i may have got the wrong end of the stick- but a capsule wardrobe sounds bearly one degree removed from a uniform to me

Now I know many highly successful woman have a jewlery uniform
The Queen has her trusty day-time 3 strand pearl necklases (that's necklases plural because she has a lot of pearl necklases) but she also has many many many (many many many) brooches in rotation to vary that look (rather spectacularly if i fo say so)

Ive never completly bought into less is more :lol:

While im all for acquiring (and for me recognizing) staple pieces i'm not planning on throwing any sparkling babies out with the bath water any time soon

Although with the price of gold right now i do admit to sending some 'also rans' off to the knackers yard for scrap value not that long ago

I say in all sincerity to everyone be weary of what you pair down because the minimalist look (for some) is just a phase of passing fashion
What comes around goes around in 70% of cases

Now my best friend Debora is a minimalist since birth, through the 70s, 80s and 90s she was pairing down !
It's like it's in her DNA to declutter and have only 2 summer dresses and to not have not even one single dust collector in her house that has hardly any furniture except a bed and a couch !
Her husband had to build a room over the garage so he could have stuff !

But for every Yin there is a Yang

And yes, i look at my incomplete collection and know i did not spend wisely or with any kind of plan (cohesive look) in mind
But it was fun and i indend to have fun with what ive got
wheather it be with the pretties I brought myself or inherited or was gifted, wheather they be 18K or 10K or SS or even some faux pieces!
They can all find a place in my heart and a place around my neck/ on my ears/ my wrist/ on my fingers - brooches - we need to work on !

I just cannot fantom how can someone only desire one coloured stone ring - even if it Elizebth Taylor worthy

How does our economy even function with this kind of mindset ????

You minimalists have inspired me to go pile it on and go for a stroll on this warm sunny Autumn Sunday !
I may even go for the totally unmatched ad hoc look totally over the top look* !

Personal opinions and all that**

* probably wont go that far but i do greatly admire the acceessorilzing of Mrs Moria Rose on Schitts Creek

**Hay ...who usually says that ?! :lol:

You made me laugh!! Totally value this opinion!

Wrkbrk

Shiny_Rock
I have insomnia and when I can't sleep I think of my capsule collection. If I had bought 10 or so key pieces of really great quality jewellery over the years instead of the fiddly stuff I did buy, I might have had some nice things by now. I start at my ears and work down :)

1. Diamond studs about 1.5 tcw. Old cuts chosen by missie.
2. White gold, yellow gold reversible huggies. Maybe some diamonds on the white gold side.
3. Akoya studs chosen by yssie. On the small side 6/7 mm.
4. Pearl strand as above. Maybe tahitian keshi?
5. Gold locket with diamonds, rubies or sapphires. Heirloom quality.
6. A great watch. Need help with this one dancing fire.
7. Three gold cuff bangles in 18kt stackable with old cuts in a pleasing pattern across the 3. Not large diamonds, maybe up to .50 cuts each? Fortekitty would hook me up.
8. Gold link bracelet. Nice heavy one but not monstrous.
9. Old cut OEC engagement ring in a nice vanilla color in platinum. Not too large, maybe 2 ct? Some stackable wedding rings to complete. Missie you busy?
10. RHR blue sapphire ring like acinom. Maybe the baby sister.

Done. If I won the lottery, I'd really enjoy the hunt for some of them and would definitely enlist the help of people here, or concierge. Whatever works.

Stupid insomnia LOL.

I do the same thing!! I love your list.

Wrkbrk

Shiny_Rock
Love this thread, especially because I narrowed down the pieces in my trinket dish to only those that I wear on a daily basis. Everything else that are more "fun" or "too intricate for daily use" stays in the jewelry box! Also, my field doesn't allow for too much jewelry (the law is by far one of the most conservative in terms of "dress code"), so I have to be mindful of what jewelry I wear daily. Here's the capsule (AKA trinket-dish) list:

1. 1.5ctw diamond solitaire studs in Platinum
2. Solitaire ering in Platinum (upgrading to 2ct at the moment. Yay!)
3. Plain Platinum wedding band (thinking of getting VCA Romance eternity band in the future)
4. Cartier YG Love bracelet on right hand
5. Cartier Trinity ring in classic size as RHR
6. Watch on left wrist (go-to is Cartier Tank Yellow Gold watch)

I just realized am a Cartier-girl!

Your capsule is 100000% perfect. I too am a lawyer. :)

Wrkbrk

Shiny_Rock
It's funny how we are all so different. I am a complete minimalist. I LOVE the capsule thing and feel stressed by too many options. @Wrkbrk your collection is stunning and my absolute ideal!

I get my "energy" from less. @Daisys and Diamonds it sounds like you get your energy from "more".

My "capsule" is:

1. My daily wear (EC 1.3ct solitaire anniversary ring in WG with matching 2mm plain band) plus the simplest stainless steel Tissot watch (which I don't really consider jewellery but I know many do)
2. My 3 sentimental pieces - sapphire platinum 3 stone "baby" ring, plain platinum original wedding band, and 21st birthday solitaire WG necklace that is only worn for special occasions.

That's literally all I own and I like it that way :) I guess the common thread is simplicity, minimalism, white metal, letting the stone be the star.

I have sold my other pieces along the way and have no plans to buy any more. Does that make me a bad PSer? I get my bling fix by coming to look at all your lovely items!

Thank you! And I agree - it’s like introverts and extroverts.

Wrkbrk

Shiny_Rock

Those earrings are to die for!!

Love this list. Actually took a couple of notes for my future self!!

Reading my list over again I would actually make a change (I mention only because since you said you were making a list for yourself I thought it may be helpful):

Instead of the pearl studs (or more likely in addition to them) I would get pearl drops as well, in a bigger size than the studs. I can think of a few different uses:

- dangling from the diamond studs
- dangling from the pearl studs, to make a double pearl earring. I’m quite fond of asymmetry so I would probably wear a double pearl earring in one ear and a single in the other.
- string the pearl drop along the chain to wear as a pearl pendant, and then wear it alone or layered with the diamond pendant and/or 3 gold pendant that I put in my extended list.

Wrkbrk

Shiny_Rock
Reading my list over again I would actually make a change (I mention only because since you said you were making a list for yourself I thought it may be helpful):

Instead of the pearl studs (or more likely in addition to them) I would get pearl drops as well, in a bigger size than the studs. I can think of a few different uses:

- dangling from the diamond studs
- dangling from the pearl studs, to make a double pearl earring. I’m quite fond of asymmetry so I would probably wear a double pearl earring in one ear and a single in the other.
- string the pearl drop along the chain to wear as a pearl pendant, and then wear it alone or layered with the diamond pendant and/or 3 gold pendant that I put in my extended list.

I am wholly intimidated by the world of interchangeable earrings (drops, jackets) but want to learn

I am wholly intimidated by the world of interchangeable earrings (drops, jackets) but want to learn

For me, I find that jackets and drops etc really help change up the look of your earrings so they’re really great for capsule collections - you have an option to make your diamond studs “dressier” very easily. All the jackets that I have seen basically are like a halo with a basket that has a hole in it to basically have you “insert” the earring into the jacket hole, so that when it’s in, the stud protrudes a little bit from the halo but not too much and it looks like a stone set in a halo. Sometimes you can have a thin flat screw or tab that you put on the earring so that it holds the jacket in place from the back. Then it’s one piece, and you put it on like normal.

Drops can be a bit more difficult than jackets if you want to be able to wear the drop without the stud they were meant for, but not impossible, just needs a clever jeweler.

Wrkbrk

Shiny_Rock
For me, I find that jackets and drops etc really help change up the look of your earrings so they’re really great for capsule collections - you have an option to make your diamond studs “dressier” very easily. All the jackets that I have seen basically are like a halo with a basket that has a hole in it to basically have you “insert” the earring into the jacket hole, so that when it’s in, the stud protrudes a little bit from the halo but not too much and it looks like a stone set in a halo. Sometimes you can have a thin flat screw or tab that you put on the earring so that it holds the jacket in place from the back. Then it’s one piece, and you put it on like normal.

Drops can be a bit more difficult than jackets if you want to be able to wear the drop without the stud they were meant for, but not impossible, just needs a clever jeweler.

Thank you! I’d really like Diamond halo jackets one day!

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much! I take ages thinking about what’s the right purchase to have a cohesive collection.
Btw your new diamond studs are delicious :lickout:

I can’t wait to get them at the end of the month, @RosieR! It has been so helpful reading here at PS through the years. I used to always want to impulse buy after saving just a bit of money. Now I am more patient, and it feels good to be in a better position, emotionally, to make the purchases. Much more deliberate and “thought-full.” I can’t decide about a pendant or a bracelet/bangle right now, so I know the time is not right and that I should continue to save.

I am (almost) sure that I’m done with studs after the new pair. ;-)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results