shape
carat
color
clarity

Show off your favorite (for now) pearls

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Which pearl beauty is your current favorite or go to?

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nooooo. This is like trying to pick a favorite pet or child. Can’t be done I tell you :p

I tend to wear my new things more so I guess my gss bracelet for now?

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Nooooo. This is like trying to pick a favorite pet or child. Can’t be done I tell you :p

IMG_7558.jpeg

good lord that's beautiful. I wish yellows looked better on me (actually, I don't wish that - I've spent enough money)

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
IMG_9728.jpeg
Right now these are my favs. But if I’d posted this thread yesterday it would’ve been my akoyas ‍♀️

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

IMG_7558.jpeg

So Gorgeous!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Usually it's my Tahitians but lately I've been rocking my half & half Akoyas. They just seem more summery than my Tahitians.

Akoya WB Necklace16.jpg

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Usually it's my Tahitians but lately I've been rocking my half & half Akoyas. They just seem more summery than my Tahitians.

Akoya WB Necklace16.jpg

I am loving your new collection!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
my favourite are my beautiful Andrew Molan studs which were a lovely and unexpected gift
if i win lotto tonight (first ticket in a couple of years but its an insanly big one tonight) i will buy an 18 inch strand to match
sorry no photos
phone just too hard :(2

i do hope ive spelt his name correctly

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
@athenaworth You have such an excellent neck for pearls. ❤️

… That came out way more vampire core than intended. You know what I mean. :bigsmile:

Thank you for that. Most of the time I feel like my neck looks like a thumb

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Oh those are just gorgeous!

Thank you! I’m finding it hard to find an occasion (and right outfit) to wear them but they look surprisingly interesting on the ears. The last 3 pearls swing, as do the little diamond at the end so they add a moving element when worn. The earrings also hug the ear/face that made them irresistible to me once I tried them on (despite knowing I will have few occasions to wear them).

@yssie cos…

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh. Hi. Yeah, when icy_Jade calleth - I cometh.

Holy gorgeousness. Are those Kailis like your other clusters? I’d love to see a pic on the ear, they look totally red carpet ready!

You have the most enviable pearls collection. I swear. I want all your things. Including these earrings. The hugging the face, I can see a hint of that in the shape on the card - they’re so dimensional, too. They must be irresistible in-person :love:

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Oh. Hi. Yeah, when icy_Jade calleth - I cometh.

Holy gorgeousness. Are those Kailis like your other clusters? I’d love to see a pic on the ear, they look totally red carpet ready!

You have the most enviable pearls collection. I swear. I want all your things. Including these earrings. The hugging the face, I can see a hint of that in the shape on the card - they’re so dimensional, too. They must be irresistible in-person :love:

I’ll have to think of what I can wear these with… if not at least some better pics when I have some time.

Erm I think you are the one with the enviable pearls collection. You make me crave pearl bracelets.

What are Kailis?

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! I’m finding it hard to find an occasion (and right outfit) to wear them but they look surprisingly interesting on the ears. The last 3 pearls swing, as do the little diamond at the end so they add a moving element when worn. The earrings also hug the ear/face that made them irresistible to me once I tried them on (despite knowing I will have few occasions to wear them).

@yssie cos…

Oh I would be making up every other day occasions! If I waited for the right occasion to wear half of my jewelry they would never get worn, lol.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’ll have to think of what I can wear these with… if not at least some better pics when I have some time.

Erm I think you are the one with the enviable pearls collection. You make me crave pearl bracelets.

What are Kailis?

Tasaki! Not Kailis. I don’t know where I got Kailis from - this isn’t their style at all. I blame not sleeping. Are these new earrings Tasaki? I love your stud clusters too :love:

Brigid

Shiny_Rock
I wore my gold south seas strand recently as they look so good with green.
They are by no means perfect but neither am I and they’re my first golds, their lustre is gorgeous. Earrings are a light/champagne gold south sea baroque.
B6BD2237-2420-4847-BF78-7A7F8C4E2BCC.jpeg

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Tasaki! Not Kailis. I don’t know where I got Kailis from - this isn’t their style at all. I blame not sleeping. Are these new earrings Tasaki? I love your stud clusters too :love:
These are unbranded.

@Catmom I’m not sure if my colleagues are ”well-trained” in bling or what (they are not sure too haha) but apparently they think it’s perfectly fine for me to wear such earrings to office. So, no need to think of right occasions. Just need to worry about right outfits…

And so I got some earshots @yssie

IMG_6576.jpeg

IMG_6574.jpeg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wore my gold south seas strand recently as they look so good with green.
They are by no means perfect but neither am I and they’re my first golds, their lustre is gorgeous. Earrings are a light/champagne gold south sea baroque.
B6BD2237-2420-4847-BF78-7A7F8C4E2BCC.jpeg

Those look great with green and so beautiful on you!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok now this may be my most favorite even though it's probably one of the least expensive pieces. Not diamonds, but the Tahitian pearl is gorgeous and those of you that know me know I collect vintage and other Christmas pins. This one hit me in both spots. Maybe some day I'll have it replicated in diamonds, lol.

Tahitian Pearl Snowflake Brooch.jpg

Tahitian Pearl Snowflake Brooch6.jpg

Tahitian Pearl Snowflake Brooch7.jpg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok now this may be my most favorite even though it's probably one of the least expensive pieces. Not diamonds, but the Tahitian pearl is gorgeous and those of you that know me know I collect vintage and other Christmas pins. This one hit me in both spots. Maybe some day I'll have it replicated in diamonds, lol.

Tahitian Pearl Snowflake Brooch.jpg

Tahitian Pearl Snowflake Brooch6.jpg

Tahitian Pearl Snowflake Brooch7.jpg

we were just talking about your brooches on the new brooch thread :kiss2:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
These are unbranded.

@Catmom I’m not sure if my colleagues are ”well-trained” in bling or what (they are not sure too haha) but apparently they think it’s perfectly fine for me to wear such earrings to office. So, no need to think of right occasions. Just need to worry about right outfits…

And so I got some earshots @yssie

IMG_6576.jpeg

IMG_6574.jpeg

they look gorgeous with long hair

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results