shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Yvonne Raley and Cecile Raley Designs!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Finally got my eternity ring from Yvonne with the demantoids and Paraibas :) It's much sparklier in person!

thumbnail (2).jpg

What an amazing band. I want one! :dance:

leslie1956

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks, derbygal! Yvonne has a big assortment of melee sized gems, so you have lots of options for eternity rings :)

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yvonne has hauyne's back in stock!! I am trying so hard to resist...my hands down favorite melee to work with as you can see from below.

IMG_20180112_163952.jpg twoflowerring.jpg mahenge_earrings_2.jpg yvonne.jpg hauyneringoutdoors__2_.jpg

She also has a handful of pieces on flash sale including a pear kornerupine (which I was eyeing until the hauynes showed up) and burma spinel/kornerupine ring (too dainty for my large hands but love the combination).

In fair disclosure - this is being posted so folks will save me from pulling the trigger :think:

leslie1956

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yvonne has hauyne's back in stock!! I am trying so hard to resist...my hands down favorite melee to work with as you can see from below.

IMG_20180112_163952.jpg twoflowerring.jpg mahenge_earrings_2.jpg yvonne.jpg hauyneringoutdoors__2_.jpg

She also has a handful of pieces on flash sale including a pear kornerupine (which I was eyeing until the hauynes showed up) and burma spinel/kornerupine ring (too dainty for my large hands but love the combination).

In fair disclosure - this is being posted so folks will save me from pulling the trigger :think:

I saw those hauynites, too, @lilmosun, they are a favorite of mine, as well, I even have a hauyne eternity band :) I'm trying to tell myself that I already own more than my share of the available hauynite in the world, lol!

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I wanted hauyne when she made my flower ring, but she didn't have any. Figures! So, I bought some (8 pcs) today and asked her to come-up with something. I'm pathetic.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_20180407_155359.jpg

Left to right: Hauynite eternity ring in WG, Antique halo with light blue sapphire and diamond melee in platinum, Gatsby ring with tsavorite, paraiba and hauynite melee in platinum, red spinel/grey diamond eternity ring in WG, pink spinel eternity ring in WG, tsavorite eternity ring in WG, Lily ring with paraiba cab, purple sapphires and hauynite in WG.
WOW really lovely. How wide (north/south) are those eternity bands?

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Well, I knew she'd create a fabulous combination for me! Using the hauyne and paraiba, she added pink sapphires and came up with this pendant design, and will do a CAD in a few days:
icm_fullxfull.167552765_mwny26hk2z48c4ksgo84.jpg

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, I knew she'd create a fabulous combination for me! Using the hauyne and paraiba, she added pink sapphires and came up with this pendant design, and will do a CAD in a few days:

Hell yes! :love::love::love:

ETA: there’s a little chip on one of those hauyne the one on the very bottom.

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium

All of my favorite stones/color combinations in one pendant....can't wait to see this finished!!

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks, everyone! I can't wait to see the drawings.

And, thank you, @elle_71125 --I'll mention it to her.

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade

Wow look at that layout and those colours? One of the best I've seen and so unique!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, everyone! I can't wait to see the drawings.

And, thank you, @elle_71125 --I'll mention it to her.

I wanted to mention it because it would bother me if it were my pendant and I had spent all that money. Plus hauyne is on the delicate side.;)2

That is just such a beautiful design. I really can’t wait to see this brought to life. The color combo is downright delicious! :love:

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's just so easy to work with her. I'll tell her a stone or color, and she'll add the perfect stones and make something beautiful. She wanted this to go with the flowers rings she made for me--her idea, not mine. It never dawned on me to do that!

voce

Ideal_Rock

Are you getting all those gemstones in the same pendant, or did she give you three choices to choose from?

I think that makes a really long dangle pendant if you have all three combinations in the same pendant. Can't wait to see the CAD design! :geek2:

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@voce All in one! The top is the bail. These are small stones, although I wouldn't mind a nice 6" pendant with these beauties! :kiss2:

leslie1956

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I finally succumbed to Yvonne's hauynite and scored two of the 2.2mm pieces. The best use I could think of for them was a three stone stacking ring. I bought a pair of emerald cabs and one of them will be featured as the center stone with the hauynites on either side. Another client of hers kindly paid the CAD fee for this design :) Since the hauyne is fragile, I went for platinum silver.

il_340x270.1592350783_727n.jpg il_340x270.1595043071_4qah.jpg

Here's my 5-stone purple garnet ring. Originally, I intended to make a 7-stone shared prong ring. But then I figured out that seven 3.5mm stones will not fit comfortably on my finger, so I switched to five bezeled stones instead. I'm so happy with the finished ring!

3.5mm purple garnets.jpg

ring 1.jpg

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I finally succumbed to Yvonne's hauynite and scored two of the 2.2mm pieces. The best use I could think of for them was a three stone stacking ring. I bought a pair of emerald cabs and one of them will be featured as the center stone with the hauynites on either side. Another client of hers kindly paid the CAD fee for this design :) Since the hauyne is fragile, I went for platinum silver.

il_340x270.1592350783_727n.jpg il_340x270.1595043071_4qah.jpg

This will be beautiful. I can’t wait to see it. :love:
How nice that someone paid the CAD fee. You are a lucky lady. :cool2: I bought some of the hauyne too (it was too hard to resist).

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's my 5-stone purple garnet ring. Originally, I intended to make a 7-stone shared prong ring. But then I figured out that seven 3.5mm stones will not fit comfortably on my finger, so I switched to five bezeled stones instead. I'm so happy with the finished ring!

3.5mm purple garnets.jpg

ring 1.jpg

Beautiful! I can’t wait to see hand pics!

Hivona

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

3.5mm purple garnets.jpg

ring 1.jpg

This is so lovely! I haven’t purchased from her yet. How did this ring come together? Did you just ask her to pick 5 if the best matched gems and she then made the ring or did you ask for each stone individually and specifically and go from there?

This is so lovely! I haven’t purchased from her yet. How did this ring come together? Did you just ask her to pick 5 if the best matched gems and she then made the ring or did you ask for each stone individually and specifically and go from there?

Thanks for the compliment! Yvonne's been great to work with. I had her pick out the ones she felt matched the best. Initially, I was like, "Welp I trust you so go ahead and start the ring." However, she kindly suggested that I look at the stones in person first; it would only take a few extra days turnaround time and returns are easy. I had to pay for return shipping but it was worth it. I got peace of mind knowing the stones are well-matched and are the size I want. The whole process went very smoothly. I look forward to working with her again!

Lovely! They are so bright! How does it look indoors?
They seem to hold their color well, I think is the expression? I'm sitting in my living room with the shades drawn right now and they still look purple to me. More reddish than pink though then when I was outside. I was worried that bezeling them would make them too dark, but they seemed to have turned out ok!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results