shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Yvonne Raley and Cecile Raley Designs!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Elle you know what's wrong with your post? That it isn't yours! Seriously that is so beautiful, hope someone here buys it so we can see more pictures and enjoy from afar.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Elle you know what's wrong with your post? That it isn't yours! Seriously that is so beautiful, hope someone here buys it so we can see more pictures and enjoy from afar.

Agree 100%! :lol-2: I wish it were mine.
I admit to being a little sneaky here. I'm hoping a PS'r buys it so I can ogle their pics. :twisted2::lol:

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
I absolutely love this thread!

Limosun your flower stackers are awesome
And your camellia is stunning.

Mochico you know how much I admire your impeccable taste and collection- your family shot ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Elle that ring you posted is truly like a butterfly- I love it! Wish it were mine, too!

Sparkle- omg you posted the jackets- gotta tell ya my diamond jackets from Yvonne are seriously one of my favorite pieces I own! I love switching out m studs and I think her petal design is so pretty and unique- I looked at other jacket designs and just love these so much. I finally caved and picked up the camellia on sale- she told me it was a 'mistake' ring but I guess it was a happy mistake because I love it! The paraiba is included but I love gazing at it. I love the low setting with a cab, as well.

I am sharing my jackets with paraiba cushions and my paraiba cab camellia:

IMG_0374.JPG IMG_0377.JPG IMG_0380.JPG IMG_0373.JPG

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Mochico you know how much I admire your impeccable taste and collection- your family shot ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Elle that ring you posted is truly like a butterfly- I love it! Wish it were mine, too!

Sparkle- omg you posted the jackets- gotta tell ya my diamond jackets from Yvonne are seriously one of my favorite pieces I own! I love switching out m studs and I think her petal design is so pretty and unique- I looked at other jacket designs and just love these so much. I finally caved and picked up the camellia on sale- she told me it was a 'mistake' ring but I guess it was a happy mistake because I love it! The paraiba is included but I love gazing at it. I love the low setting with a cab, as well.

Can I just say those three are freaking gorgeous!!! Wowza. I love your paraiba camilla ring so much! :love::kiss2::love:

Have you posted this over in the Paraiba thread yet? If not, you totally should (with stats).:dance:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I found this little gem on Etsy just a couple of days ago and I'm so excited to have an Yvonne creation!

This is a neon pink mahenge spinel 7x5 set into her scalloped ring 1/3 carat of diamonds in argentium silver. Totally in love :kiss2:

DSC00714.jpeg

DSC00713.jpeg

DSC00711.jpeg

IMG_2666.JPG

xcacaox

Rough_Rock
@apacherose Those colours are crazy! Reminds me of a beautiful hotel swimming pool water on a hot day. (And David Hockney paintings.)

Sparkle_ruckle

Shiny_Rock
Premium

Pardon me, but I saw this post late, but congratulations and blessings can never come too late, can they? :) I just wanna say: WOW I LOVE THOSE PARAIBA STUDS AND THAT RING. Congratulations on having an exquisite suite of rare gems to wear!

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I didn't have an CS pendants in WG so Yvonne made these pretties to help fill the gap. (The purple garnet pendant is so sparkly I kind of wish it was a ring so I can wear and stare)

IMG_20180112_163952.jpg IMG_20180112_142126.jpg

Handshot so you get an idea of size

IMG_20180112_172602.jpg

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I didn't have an CS pendants in WG so Yvonne made these pretties to help fill the gap. (The purple garnet pendant is so sparkly I kind of wish it was a ring so I can wear and stare)

IMG_20180112_163952.jpg IMG_20180112_142126.jpg

Handshot so you get an idea of size

IMG_20180112_172602.jpg

Gorgeous!!! :love: I love th m both. Is the entire Penang on the left garnet?
Question on the blue green pendant. What mm sizes are the paraiba and the emeralds? Is the outer section hauyne?

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!! :love: I love th m both. Is the entire Penang on the left garnet?
Question on the blue green pendant. What mm sizes are the paraiba and the emeralds? Is the outer section hauyne?

Thanks elle! Its fun having a couple of new CS pieces (it's been awhile).
- The pendant has a green tourmaline, purple garnets and pink spinels.
- The paraiba is 4.5 mm..not sure about the emeralds...2.5mm? And yes, those are hauynes on the outer.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium

WOW those are just STUNNING!!!:mrgreen:

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Such beautiful pieces everyone! :clap: Definitely droolworthy.

My belated additions from Yvonne. I enjoy working with her. :razz: DSC_0252.JPG
DSC_0317.JPG DSC_0253.JPG

Ruby and rhodochrosite drops... Color change garnet band... Lavender sapphire and Colombian emerald drops

blingbunny10

Brilliant_Rock
If anyone here bought that Mahenge cab flower ring during the sale, please post pics when you receive it! Actually I’m not sure if it was bought or just delisted, as I can’t find any info on it anymore. Was trying to be a good PSer and post the listing pic. But ugh it was so pretty!

alittlelight

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Love this thread! I am new to quality colored stones and am looking for vendors to trust. Would you say most of you work on custom pieces with her? Or do you buy the finished pieces on her etsy page? Is there a difference in quality?

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
If anyone here bought that Mahenge cab flower ring during the sale, please post pics when you receive it! Actually I’m not sure if it was bought or just delisted, as I can’t find any info on it anymore. Was trying to be a good PSer and post the listing pic. But ugh it was so pretty!
I happen to have a picture of it because I was seriously considering it and was asking Yvonne about the feather. Yvonne emailed me today to let me know it was sold. I don't know why it was removed though, and not just marked as sold.
il_680x540.1505498567_b6dp.jpg

mtsapphirelovingannie

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I happen to have a picture of it because I was seriously considering it and was asking Yvonne about the feather. Yvonne emailed me today to let me know it was sold. I don't know why it was removed though, and not just marked as sold.
il_680x540.1505498567_b6dp.jpg

I love this color combination! I wondered why it disappeared but wasn't in her sold listings.

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What about this one? It sold before I even saw it listed. That color combo is crazy gorgeous!

IMG_2670.JPG
Well, I bought it! I love, love, love the colors! Since I had been asking her about the other ring, she messaged me to let me know about this one. I am giddy about it!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, I bought it! I love, love, love the colors! Since I had been asking her about the other ring, she messaged me to let me know about this one. I am giddy about it!

Congrats! It's freaking gorgeous!!! :love: Please, please, please post a million pics, onc you get it.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium

@MrsKMB - How exciting! This is the perfect spring season ring- so fresh and vibrant. Looking forward to pictures of this beauty on your hand. :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What about this one? It sold before I even saw it listed. That color combo is crazy gorgeous!

IMG_2670.JPG

OMG Congratulations!!! This is a stunning ring :love: Love the color combination.:kiss2:
And pretty please post lots of pics!

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I bought this spinel ring for my daughter, who loves all things ocean/beach. It's from a custom design Yvonne made for a marine biologist, and features seahorses. The spinel is much prettier and so sparkly in person. I was happily surprised by it!

IMG_9875.JPG IMG_9876.JPG

leslie1956

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm new to Pricescope, but not to the beautiful work of Yvonne Raley. I'm posting a picture of the ring Yvonne made from the opal in my avatar. The ring is platinum silver and the melee is red spinel. I look forward to posting more pictures of Yvonne's workmanship :) il_fullxfull.1203954598_37hq.jpg

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@leslie1956 What an incredible ring! Wow! She makes such wonderful rings, and I can never get enough! Thank you for sharing!

leslie1956

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You're welcome! I've really been enjoying this topic :) I've got plenty of other Yvonne pieces to share later on.

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm new to Pricescope, but not to the beautiful work of Yvonne Raley. I'm posting a picture of the ring Yvonne made from the opal in my avatar. The ring is platinum silver and the melee is red spinel. I look forward to posting more pictures of Yvonne's workmanship :) il_fullxfull.1203954598_37hq.jpg
What wonderful colors! So unusual and special. I just love the combination of that opal with the red spinels. Congratulations!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results