shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Yvonne Raley and Cecile Raley Designs!

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I did see that necklace, it was beautiful, @lilmosun :) I'll be interested in seeing the results of that beading project. I already have a smaller faceted paraiba in one of her station bracelets, but love the idea of a gold bracelet with paraiba and perheps spinel or sapphire beads.
You might be waiting a few years:geek2: I took up beading years ago and my friend has a store. I have a whole room of supplies but only do an occasional project. I tell my husband that I'm saving it for my retirement :lol-2:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@lilmosun that pendant is insanely beautiful. I absolutely love the design, and the haunyte / paraiba accent it perfectly. Yay!

sapphiremomma

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Just received my preloved Mali mint garnet pendant in the mail from @ilovegemstones! The garnet is so bright and sparkly! Looks great in all lights, but I think my favorite is outdoors in the shade. It’s more green than my pics are showing very “limey” just like it was described!

I don’t wear rose gold usually so hoping I can get used to it. It’s gorgeous but I’ve always stayed away since I have pinkish skin. But it definitely looks great with the stones!
CB753A9D-97E8-41D7-8A6E-01130C56EB6A.jpeg 653F6905-13D4-43CB-9151-6D755C10F33B.jpeg 0A9B6358-D68C-4F03-9AD3-7C2EA299AF55.jpeg 519AA9DF-7086-4336-B6E3-AAB7D616CB61.jpeg A01A0A74-CD7B-44FA-B0DF-3EEE0905CE02.jpeg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an amazing Mali. I always wanted a nice one, but the ones I bought ended up being too brown. :knockout:

That’s an exceptional quality stone and the setting with the warm side stones and rose gold really make it pop!! Well done.:appl:

sapphiremomma

Shiny_Rock
Premium
What an amazing Mali. I always wanted a nice one, but the ones I bought ended up being too brown. :knockout:

That’s an exceptional quality stone and the setting with the warm side stones and rose gold really make it pop!! Well done.:appl:

I’ve tried to look at other Mali’s online just to compare and I haven’t seen one yet that is a nice and green as this one!

Reactions: T L

voce

Ideal_Rock
I don't know what makes Mali garnets Mali as opposed to green grossular garnets like tsavorite and mint garnet. I LOVE the green center stone, but if I may be honest, I don't think that the pink sidestones are its equal.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My DH bought me this Lily ring for our anniversary. I’m totally in love with the Lily style setting now...It’s ultra feminine yet totally wearable. I’d definitely be happy with a whole slew of these babies in my jewelry box. :kiss2:

ETA: I forgot to mention what’s in there. The center and outer stones are Burma spinels. The middle stones are mint garnets.

09240463-0AED-4680-8294-A4A898894682.jpeg
5FBFE083-0321-4F99-B752-04EEDD0D2FBE.jpeg

scouty

Brilliant_Rock
My DH bought me this Lily ring for our anniversary. I’m totally in love with the Lily style setting now...It’s ultra feminine yet totally wearable. I’d definitely be happy with a whole slew of these babies in my jewelry box. :kiss2:

ETA: I forgot to mention what’s in there. The center and outer stones are Burma spinels. The middle stones are mint garnets.

:love::love::love: did your hubby choose the stone design himself?! The mint with pink is perfection.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Elle, that is so beautiful. It kind of reminds me of a modern interpretation of sone renaissance pieces of jewelry I’ve seen. What beautiful colors together and superb workmanship.

voce

Ideal_Rock

Yayy!! I have been looking at that one from time to time. It looks even better from your pictures than Yvonne's. Your DH has good taste, and I'm thrilled that you are the owner of that ring now! It looks beautiful on you, and of course I love the pictures you take to show us. :kiss2:

Where do you live, BTW? It seems that there's always gorgeous foliage around to showcase your rings. :mrgreen2::lol-2:

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yayy!! I have been looking at that one from time to time. It looks even better from your pictures than Yvonne's. Your DH has good taste, and I'm thrilled that you are the owner of that ring now! It looks beautiful on you, and of course I love the pictures you take to show us. :kiss2:

Where do you live, BTW? It seems that there's always gorgeous foliage around to showcase your rings. :mrgreen2::lol-2:
Maybe you can wave your hands over the dandelions on my lawn and they will magically disappear, LOL

leslie1956

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

What a gorgeous anniversary gift, Elle! That color combination is stunning :) Hope that you and DH have many more happy years together.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love::love::love: did your hubby choose the stone design himself?! The mint with pink is perfection.
My husband has many talents but color coordination isn’t one of them. In fact, he often asks me if his shirt matches his pants. :lol: He made the wise decision to buy this premade from Yvonne’s shop. :mrgreen2:

Elle, that is so beautiful. It kind of reminds me of a modern interpretation of sone renaissance pieces of jewelry I’ve seen. What beautiful colors together and superb workmanship.
Thank you so much. I love the color play. The mints look better irl..as they so often do but it’s Yvonnes Lily ring that I’m totally in love with. Such a beautiful style. :kiss2:

Thank you. I think so too and I’m very happy to call this baby mine. :love:
Sadly, the lush foliage is not my own. I took these pics on our Jamaican vacation. :cool2:

Maybe you can wave your hands over the dandelions on my lawn and they will magically disappear, LOL
Sad to say these are not my plants. I took these on our Jamaican vacation. I’m that crazy lady that blows the dandelions all over the yard. In an effort to prevent my husband from murdering me in a fit of dandelion infused rage, we now pay someone to kill the dandelions before they pop up. :whistle:

What a gorgeous anniversary gift, Elle! That color combination is stunning :) Hope that you and DH have many more happy years together.
Thank you for both the compliment and the well wishes. :kiss2:

@elle_71125 it’s time to update your post and “all on one hand” shot. :twisted2:
Oh God, that last one made my hand pretty angry. :eek-2: Maybe I’ll give it another go, after I receive one more thing. :twisted2:

Sungura

Brilliant_Rock
Love it! That is my favorite of Yvonne’s designs. The tropical light and flora are a perfect backdrop for the gems.

Enjoy your Jamaican holiday!

ilovegemstones

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just saw this now! I am so happy you love it Sapphiremomma! Wear it in good health!
Just received my preloved Mali mint garnet pendant in the mail from @ilovegemstones! The garnet is so bright and sparkly! Looks great in all lights, but I think my favorite is outdoors in the shade. It’s more green than my pics are showing very “limey” just like it was described!

I don’t wear rose gold usually so hoping I can get used to it. It’s gorgeous but I’ve always stayed away since I have pinkish skin. But it definitely looks great with the stones!
CB753A9D-97E8-41D7-8A6E-01130C56EB6A.jpeg 653F6905-13D4-43CB-9151-6D755C10F33B.jpeg 0A9B6358-D68C-4F03-9AD3-7C2EA299AF55.jpeg 519AA9DF-7086-4336-B6E3-AAB7D616CB61.jpeg A01A0A74-CD7B-44FA-B0DF-3EEE0905CE02.jpeg

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Today I found a gem that will make a lovely addition to my rose gold stackers from CRD. This green pariaba has a slight window but should look fine once set.

57AD9EAA-77A4-4BE5-B367-47F564BC97B6.jpeg

Ooh, I’m so glad you bought it. Now I can’t wait to see how the stacker turns out.:love:

Sungura

Brilliant_Rock
Just received this 6.5 mint garnet in one of Yvonne’s new Edwardian settings. It is 14k yellow gold with 6 tiny diamonds. The gem is step cut with excellent crystal and is nearly eye clean. Closeup photos show flaws that the eye doesn’t see.

Full disclosure: I developed this ring with Yvonne as well as the tourbillon ring - but don’t let that stop you from critiquing it if you wish. I
realized I rarely see my rings face up during the day unless I push open a door. I wanted a something that would be interesting from all the angles I typically see. I also wanted a ring that would look good in silver with no side stones so I could set a number of inexpensive rounds from Yvonne that I have in my collection

69EE9B98-428D-4DC7-B62D-C30D5AFED66C.jpeg

strawrose

Brilliant_Rock
Just received this 6.5 mint garnet in one of Yvonne’s new Edwardian settings. It is 14k yellow gold with 6 tiny diamonds. The gem is step cut with excellent crystal and is nearly eye clean. Closeup photos show flaws that the eye doesn’t see.

Full disclosure: I developed this ring with Yvonne as well as the tourbillon ring - but don’t let that stop you from critiquing it if you wish. I
realized I rarely see my rings face up during the day unless I push open a door. I wanted a something that would be interesting from all the angles I typically see. I also wanted a ring that would look good in silver with no side stones so I could set a number of inexpensive rounds from Yvonne that I have in my collection

Lovely! I thought those two were very interesting designs.

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Beautiful mint garnet @Sungura :love: ! I love the setting concept...I prefer to set my stones high for the same reason but that can make them less practical for every day wear (which kind of defeats the purpose lol)..what a great solution!

leslie1956

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

I love your ring, Sunguru! I also have my eye on this design for the next time I have a 6 mm gem from Yvonne.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Beautiful stone and setting design. Enjoy wearing your new ring!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium

That is one eye popping mint and I love the profile view. :love:

voce

Ideal_Rock
il_794xN.1923695084_a8k7.jpg

il_794xN.1923695140_i8xr.jpg

il_794xN.1923695274_i8ys.jpg

il_794xN.1923695222_s40m.jpg

Just showing off my new cushion halo.

@Sungura love your luscious beautiful mint garnet. Definitely a candylicious one I want to pop in my mouth. And thank you so much for developing the Edwardian scoop with Yvonne; I look forward to setting a sapphire in it sometime later this year.

leslie1956

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
il_794xN.1923695084_a8k7.jpg

il_794xN.1923695140_i8xr.jpg

il_794xN.1923695274_i8ys.jpg

il_794xN.1923695222_s40m.jpg

Just showing off my new cushion halo.

@Sungura love your luscious beautiful mint garnet. Definitely a candylicious one I want to pop in my mouth. And thank you so much for developing the Edwardian scoop with Yvonne; I look forward to setting a sapphire in it sometime later this year.
Such a pretty new spinel ring, voce! The pink, green and rose gold is a good combination :)

voce

Ideal_Rock
IMG_20190712_145009584.jpg
Both these rings originally came from Cecile Raley Designs. @leslie1956 you must share hand shots of your beautiful paraiba cab as well! :razz:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results