shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your wedding ring sets........

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
oh ladies.... your rings are soooo beautiful!! I will post a pic of mine as soon as my DH buckles down and buys a digital camera. We must be one of the last people on Earth to own one.

Fuffi: your rings are just wonderful. I am a huge fan of princess cuts; it''s what I have. How big is that center stone, cuz it looks HUGE!! also, could you post a pic of the e-ring standing up? From what I can see in the pic, the front of the e-ring looks like a design similar to mine.

What a great thread
36.gif

rms

Brilliant_Rock
Fuffi and K-mom,
both of your sets are so fabulous and strike me as so unique!! Man, if only we could all all have unlimited wedding sets to wear when the mood strikes...if only...
Goldengirl,
thanks for the compliment. You know, off hand I forget the exact width of each of my rings. I want to say that they are a bit more than 2, about 2.2mm wide each. I love stacking them different ways.

fuffi

Shiny_Rock
Thank you ladies:) Irish Eyes, my center stone is 1.52. The e-ring was designed by my husband; he intentionally kept the side stones small (.28''s) to give the center stone importance. The sides of the shank are engraved with a wheat design. I think you can make it out in this pic. I opted not to have my wedding band engraved though. I didn''t really want them to look too matching although they pretty much do.

engravingxx.jpg

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Fuffi, I,too, love your set--fabulous, sparkly princess!
30.gif

ALl thes esets are just awesome...I wouldn''t kow what to choose!
37.gif
3.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My old set.....

diamond 1.JPG

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Wow, canuk-gal, nice and clear. I need to work on my picture-taking skills . . . or get a new camera. Yea, well, it''s on *the list.*

I am really enjoying seeing all the wedding sets. Thanks everyone!!
36.gif
Keep them coming . . .

DiamondLil

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry for the other large scary picture--but here my fingers still look skanky! sheesh
Diamond LIL--I used macro mode on my Olympus 770 and just pushed the button; it is that easy (and thank god too....)

rings again.JPG

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
My digital is pretty old as far as digitals go -- had it for 6 years. Even in macro, it''s not that good. I''ve taken some reasonable shots through my IS (without the pink liner), but since I don''t have a table-top tripod, its tedious. Basically, I need an extra hand. Definitely time for a new camera.
20.gif

DiamondLil

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
fuffi, your ring is very pretty. Is your center stone E/W set? Love it.
36.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
I thought I would *bump* this for the latest bling updates.

Her is Lynn''s new WF reset.

lynn%20final%20hand.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Kaleigh''s beautiful set:

oran.JPG

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Mara''s new "Big J".
1.gif

collage%20rings%200305%20ab.JPG

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Jadeleaves huge addition
9.gif

JL-011.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Blue Eyes'' substantial Bling.

Raphael16.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Wowza- Don''t forget Patty''s ring- it got a little "attitude adjustment".
31.gif

108_0861.JPG

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Icelady''s lovely Radiant got a new setting too.

P1000535%20(2).jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Hey, Nan! Just noticed that you posted those photos. Thanks!
I was thinking to myself, "Self, you gotta get in here on that!"
2.gif
And there it was!
1.gif

Lynn

bluedawg

Shiny_Rock
I love everyone''s rings-- so different and all so lovely.
I''ll post mine now and in a couple weeks (oh, the waiting...), I''ll be able to post my 10th anniversary upgrade set in the diamond eternity set thread!
31.gif
Yay!

Not a matching set but they fit so perfectly together anyway...

tppweddingset.JPG

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
Here''s Kaylagee''s new beauty
30.gif

rovset.jpg

Christy42

Shiny_Rock
Here''s mine! The center stone is a 2.05 marquise, color H, SI1. The wrap is 1 carat. I don''t remember the specs. This is my third set. Can we show originals and then upgrades? So we can see where we started and where we ended up? Or could that be the beginnings of another good thread?
36.gif

DSC00035.JPG

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/21/2005 1:55:41 PM
Author: Christy42
Here''s mine! The center stone is a 2.05 marquise, color H, SI1. The wrap is 1 carat. I don''t remember the specs. This is my third set. Can we show originals and then upgrades? So we can see where we started and where we ended up? Or could that be the beginnings of another good thread?
36.gif
Christy, that would be a great thread. A long time ago I did a thread called "25 years of my rings." I may dig it up.

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Sevens, Thanks for posting my set!
41.gif

Date: 3/21/2005 1:55:41 PM
Author: Christy42
36.gif

My first rings are on page one of this thread, first response.
1.gif

lildarlin

Rough_Rock
Hi I''m new here, here''s my set:

weddingset2.jpg

Myringsagain.jpg

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Welcome lildarlin!

I like your wedding set...very pretty!

My friend has an anniversary ring that she got for her 10th that looks a lot like your wedding band. I have always admired hers and I love yours too.

lildarlin

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/21/2005 8:45:54 PM
Author: Patty
Welcome lildarlin!

My friend has an anniversary ring that she got for her 10th that looks a lot like your wedding band. I have always admired hers and I love yours too.

Thanks Patty. The original band that came with my e-ring was a 2mm, plain band. Hubby got me this new one for our 2nd anniversary last year. Our 3rd anniversary is coming up in June and I'm thinking about taking my center stone out of my e-ring and having it put in as a side stone in a 3-stone ring and having a bigger center stone put in my e-ring. See why I joined this site?
21.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/21/2005 8:49:45 PM
Author: lildarlin

Welcome lildarlin!

Thanks Patty. The original band that came with my e-ring was a 2mm, plain band. Hubby got me this new one for our 2nd anniversary last year. Our 3rd anniversary is coming up in June and I''m thinking about taking my center stone out of my e-ring and having it put in as a side stone in a 3-stone ring and having a bigger center stone put in my e-ring. See why I joined this site?
21.gif
Ahhh, you are in the right place if you want encouragement for any type of new ring/upgrade encouragement! So you would get a new 3 stone ring AND a new stone in your engagement ring? Or do you mean get a new engagement ring using your center stone as one of the side stones.

lildarlin

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/21/2005 8:54:16 PM
Date: 3/21/2005 8:49:45 PM

Author: lildarlin

Welcome lildarlin!

Thanks Patty. The original band that came with my e-ring was a 2mm, plain band. Hubby got me this new one for our 2nd anniversary last year. Our 3rd anniversary is coming up in June and I''m thinking about taking my center stone out of my e-ring and having it put in as a side stone in a 3-stone ring and having a bigger center stone put in my e-ring. See why I joined this site?
21.gif

Ahhh, you are in the right place if you want encouragement for any type of new ring/upgrade encouragement! So you would get a new 3 stone ring AND a new stone in your engagement ring? Or do you mean get a new engagement ring using your center stone as one of the side stones.

I would get a 3-stone ring to wear on my right and upgrade my e-ring. BTW, I LOVE that thread of your''s showing your rings for the past 25 years. Very cool.

Destiny

Rough_Rock
Would love to share pics of my set, but when I preview, the pic is not there! I''m new, please help - I have 3 pics to upload. I do "attached file" but nothing happens!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Destiny,
To attach a file you have to hit the button on the top left. a smaller window will pop up and tell you to choose your pic, make sure it is small enough to upload. once you have selected your pic you hit upload. be sure to give it a unique name. once it has uploaded you it will show up by the attach file button on the original page with the Name you gave it. then hit submit. good luck
1.gif

Destiny

Rough_Rock
Here''s my platinum 3 sided micro pave eternity set ! Sorry, camera phone quality pic :(

Ds3sidedpave.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results