shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your wedding pearls!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
My Mikimoto strand. I was going to wear these with my wedding dress but they''re so much smaller (6.5mm) than my earrings (which are about 12x14mm) so I opted for larger earrings since pearls light up one''s face more, and I think most wedding dresses have enough either on them, or in the styling, that you dont usually need a necklace. In fact, I''m thinking about having Mikimoto convert this strand into a 2-3 strand bracelet because I think I''ll get more use out of it.

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
What gorgeous pearls everyone has
30.gif
30.gif
Elmorton and Basil - beautiful earrings!
Pandora, nothing like a classic set of pearls - and lucky you with two!
And Gwyn and Mintve -- I love both your necklaces and how they''re both a little different to a normal strand.
And Surfgirl, your collection is stunning!
30.gif
30.gif

I love your wedding earrings, I would have loved some like those (but don''t have any diamond studs), they look great on you! I love the idea of changing the mikimoto strand to a bracelet, that would look so gorgeous (I have a pearl bracelet on my list future jewelery purchases
31.gif
)
Beautiful pieces ladies
36.gif

onvacation

Brilliant_Rock
I know this thread is for wedding pearls, but can I post my birthday pearls? My mom sent them to me before my birthday so I was refraining from posting them, but now that I''m officially older and they have made their debut IRL, I feel like I can share them now. Sorry for holding out, Elmorton! Just respecting the giver. I promise to wear them to the getogether! :) They are a suite of 12mm white south sea pearls with side melee. They look a whole lot less fuzzy in real life so that I can clearly see my reflection in all of them, and the sparkle of the diamonds compliment perfectly that wonderful sheen SSPs have.The earrings will most likely be my wedding jewelry, too.

birthday pearls.JPG

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
That''s a GORGEOUS set you have there on vacation!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
How sweet of your mom to get you such a great birthday present!
Happy Birthday!

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Here are mine! The pearl necklace and my earrings were a Christmas present from my dad last year when I was engaged. He also got my older sister the same thing and she also wore her pearls on her wedding day.
5.gif

shoesLM82508.jpg

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
...and here''s the necklace and earrings on me!

Lauren&JohnWeddingPhoto_Mcall1.jpg

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
sorry...wish I could make these bigger! Let me try this one...

bride2.jpg

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
This thread is seriously drool-worthy! Surfgirl, I absolutely ADORE your tahitians! I have some drop tahitian earrings that I wear on a regular basis.

There was a gorgeous gold, diamond and pearl bangle bracelet on the estate jewelry section of Signed Pieces; it would have been perfect with my wedding dress, and I sent a link to my fiance, but it was gone almost immediately. It was probably out of budget so I have no hope that he would have gotten it for me! I have since strongly hinted that I would love a pearl bracelet as a wedding gift!!

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Onvacation - oh I love your set, especially the ring! It''s fabulous!

Blushingbride - your set is so classic and elegant - perfect with your dress (which I LOVE btw!)

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/22/2008 11:45:20 AM
Author: Elmorton
Onvacation - oh I love your set, especially the ring! It''s fabulous!

Blushingbride - your set is so classic and elegant - perfect with your dress (which I LOVE btw!)
Thanks Elmorton! I love that I can wear them to work or to a bridal shower, etc. They are very wearable which to mean is important.
2.gif

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/21/2008 11:21:59 PM
Author: bling addict
And Surfgirl, your collection is stunning!
30.gif
30.gif

I love your wedding earrings, I would have loved some like those (but don''t have any diamond studs), they look great on you! I love the idea of changing the mikimoto strand to a bracelet, that would look so gorgeous (I have a pearl bracelet on my list future jewelery purchases
31.gif
)

Beautiful pieces ladies
36.gif
Thanks Elmorton! I really adore pearls. When I wear a strand around my neck I love just touching them because unlike gem stones, pearls have such a lovely surface feel and warmth to them...and they light up your face like having moon lighting following you around. I think everyone looks fabulous in pearls.

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful pearls Blushing Bride, they look great on you
1.gif

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/22/2008 4:02:34 PM
Author: surfgirl

Thanks Elmorton! I really adore pearls. When I wear a strand around my neck I love just touching them because unlike gem stones, pearls have such a lovely surface feel and warmth to them...and they light up your face like having moon lighting following you around. I think everyone looks fabulous in pearls.
I''m totally with you on this, they do amazing things to your skin. I wear mine more than any other piece of jewellery (other than my e-ring). They also ''go'' with everything!

I love your tahitians, another piece of yours that I now covert!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results