shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your wedding bands paired with square cut solitaires

AL12

Shiny_Rock
Hello all!

Trying to get inspiration on how what styles of wedding band upgrades might match my current e-ring set.

I am close to thinking that I should not upgrade my band at this point (due to lack of options that will pair nicely with very square radiant/Flanders cut in halo—-see profile pic) but seeing if I can be inspired somehow.

My current band is a very thin eternity similar to the band on my e-ring which matches nicely but has zero bling factor.

I have a preference for clean lines with lots of bling and I am 100% sure that any updates or upgrades will have changing the setting and band to yellow gold so would especially love to see pics of your yellow gold combos!

AL12

Shiny_Rock

Wow! Love both but especially this one! I am definitely inspired seeing as how your band doesn’t overwhelm your solitaire. May need to ask you for specs later…:kiss2:

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Love both but especially this one! I am definitely inspired seeing as how your band doesn’t overwhelm your solitaire. May need to ask you for specs later…:kiss2:

thanks, my solitaire is pre-pricescope days...and its not cut well, but its suppose to be 1.01 ct, faces up smaller, its I colored, SI2, the 5 stone is .75 ct, E and F, VS1, they are both are set in 18K band and the stones are set in white gold.

AL12

Shiny_Rock
thanks, my solitaire is pre-pricescope days...and its not cut well, but its suppose to be 1.01 ct, faces up smaller, its I colored, SI2, the 5 stone is .75 ct, E and F, VS1, they are both are set in 18K band and the stones are set in white gold.

Thank you thank you! My e-ring is also 1.01 H facing up likely smaller so providing details on your five stone was SO helpful to me! Did you consider/try on larger ct for your stones prior to choosing the 0.75 (wondering if you tried on larger and determined it was too overwhelming for your solitaire?)

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you thank you! My e-ring is also 1.01 H facing up likely smaller so providing details on your five stone was SO helpful to me! Did you consider/try on larger ct for your stones prior to choosing the 0.75 (wondering if you tried on larger and determined it was too overwhelming for your solitaire?)

Ha I scored that little jewel off Ebay years ago....got a killer deal!!! I have only paired my 5 stone and my plain band with my solitaire...

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
FEB0D2F0-336E-4027-AEDD-1799E2CC5001.jpeg

here is my princess solitaire with my rounded wedding band, and my not-rounded plain band. I don’t know what to call it but it was squared off sides!

AL12

Shiny_Rock
FEB0D2F0-336E-4027-AEDD-1799E2CC5001.jpeg

here is my princess solitaire with my rounded wedding band, and my not-rounded plain band. I don’t know what to call it but it was squared off sides!

Very pretty!!! is you non-plain band an eternity?? Sigh, love the yellow golds… wish I has just set all of mine in yellow gold from the beginning.

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty!!! is you non-plain band an eternity?? Sigh, love the yellow golds… wish I has just set all of mine in yellow gold from the beginning.

It’s a 9/10 eternity! There’s like a 1/4 inch of the back that doesn’t have diamonds so it can be resized :) thank you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results